Page 86 of 192 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I am not sure you understand the amount of joy this post gave me today!
    Same here!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    > Is Storm Disney friendly?

They used Wolverine and Deadpool in their cartoons.

> Pagan beliefs

Bruh. Thor.
    To which I will add...

Storm hasn't been shown to revel in her nudity in...decades.
    The attempted rape in her childhood is long past history and only served to instill her near absolute reverence for life...there really is no need for it to ever be referenced.
    As for the Goddess issue? See the Black Panther movie.

What do you think her MCU costume should look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3rrytop View Post
    It'll probably be something like this

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Now that I think about is Storm Disney friendly. With her pagan belifes, nuditis ,Goddess worship. And even touching on the rape aspect.
    A lot of these characters are not disney friendly if your asking if Storm is. Iron man is suppose to be an alcoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Thank the goddess
    Thank the Lord almighty!

Now that I think about is Storm Disney friendly. With her pagan belifes, nuditis ,Goddess worship. And even touching on the rape aspect.
    It's funny how in all the guy solo movies, there's at least one shot of the camera panning down their nude torsos. They haven't really sexualized their female characters the same way(I wonder if Carol will have a similar shot in her solo). They have also been very timid with sexuality and relationships in general. It always fascinates me how Hollywood in general will double down on violence and killing, but will keep sexuality toned down. In general, it will be interesting to see how the MCU translates Ororo's backstory. To be fair, the characters that don't have solo films have not had that much of their backstories explored in detail, and the ones that have(Gamora, Black Widow) only were explored in later films down the line. That said, they did single out Natasha's sterilization plot point, so maybe Ororo's near-rape might get included at some point, when it fits the larger narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I am not sure you understand the amount of joy this post gave me today!
    Same here!
    Glad to hear it! <3

I saw this design a while ago, seemed pretty good, especially if she debuts in BP2.

29572369_1774409282598240_5899449133688684544_n.jpg
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Disney friendly? Im waiting for disney to make a movie about her mother N'dare. The rebellious (per marvel storm bio) kenyan princess who fell in love with an American photo journalist. If practically writes itself.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Thank the Lord almighty!

It's funny how in all the guy solo movies, there's at least one shot of the camera panning down their nude torsos. They haven't really sexualized their female characters the same way(I wonder if Carol will have a similar shot in her solo). They have also been very timid with sexuality and relationships in general. It always fascinates me how Hollywood in general will double down on violence and killing, but will keep sexuality toned down. In general, it will be interesting to see how the MCU translates Ororo's backstory. To be fair, the characters that don't have solo films have not had that much of their backstories explored in detail, and the ones that have(Gamora, Black Widow) only were explored in later films down the line. That said, they did single out Natasha's sterilization plot point, so maybe Ororo's near-rape might get included at some point, when it fits the larger narrative.

Glad to hear it! <3

I saw this design a while ago, seemed pretty good, especially if she debuts in BP2.

That's a great design. Though at most i would want Storm in BP at first to be nothing more than a sighting that we get to see. I
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Thank the Lord almighty!

Glad to hear it! <3

A big yes to this. And what do you guys think of foxmen custom that they had on Halle? I hated it so much! It was boring and very stiff looking

Storm is one of the few characters that could make the black leather look work, in canon, but I felt overall the Fox-men costumes were boring, and the actors did mention especially in the first film, how restrictive they were(they could barely move).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I think whatever material they use for Black Widows costume could work. I dont get how the X-Men movie franchise was around for so long and they couldn't get one costume right.

Spectacular Member

Can we please please please cast Thandie Newton as Storm in the Marvel reboot ASAP! I don't care how old she is. This woman is on top of her game and her personality and gorgeousness would be perfect to play Storm. I think she would beautifully hold her own in the Black Panther universe. She would totally out-act Chadwick Boseman though (who is also pretty old already I just realized ).

T12.jpg

Fun fact: her mother was a princess of Shona people from Zimbabwe.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Nice ! Tell me this is an upcoming look?!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

She should have this outfit either way I like them BOTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Nice ! Tell me this is an upcoming look?!
    I think its fanart