Page 122 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2875
    BANNED

Did anyone see this for the Marvel January Solicitations 2019????
    So, HOW Come Storm is not apart of this.. then I looked at the writer.... oh Jason Aaron I forgot. -_-

AVENGERS #12
    JASON AARON (W) • ED McGUINNESS (A)
    COVER BY ALAN DAVIS
    MARVEL 80TH VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO
    THE ALL-NEW SECRET AVENGERS!
    It’s hard to run the Avengers without a support staff. And for a team as wild, weird and insanely powerful as this new Avengers squad, just one Jarvis would never do. Luckily, Black Panther has assembled the wildest and weirdest support staff you’ve ever seen. Meet Gorilla Man, Ka-Zar and the rest of the Agents of Wakanda.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMzkvMzM4L29yaWdpbmFsL0FWRU4yMDE4MDEyX2Nvdl9j.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Variant cover of Shuri #2, by Afua Richardson.

Nice, Nice. I don't know if anyone read Shuri, but it's pretty Good. spoilers:
    Since, T'Challa is missing Shuri is going to be the Black Panther until he comes back.
    end of spoilers

This Picture is BEAUTIFUL.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-19-2018 at 07:56 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

To be fair the X-Men are probably off-limits until they get their **** together with Disassembled. Plus Aaron already has Jean B.C. and Phoenix Wolverine, you really want to give him more?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    To be fair the X-Men are probably off-limits until they get their **** together with Disassembled. Plus Aaron already has Jean B.C. and Phoenix Wolverine, you really want to give him more?
    I don't THINK Aaron really cares. It seems he takes whatever he needs. You may be right the X-men may be off limits, but it seems they are not since Avenger Writers are using them anyway.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I would love a new FF book that could branch off new stories with this team (like a power couples based team):

Storm
    Black Panther
    Invisible Woman
    Mr.Fantastic
    Medusa
    Blackbolt
    I would totally pick this book up.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Did anyone see this for the Marvel January Solicitations 2019????
    So, HOW Come Storm is not apart of this.. then I looked at the writer.... oh Jason Aaron I forgot. -_-

AVENGERS #12
    JASON AARON (W) • ED McGUINNESS (A)
    COVER BY ALAN DAVIS
    MARVEL 80TH VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO
    THE ALL-NEW SECRET AVENGERS!
    It’s hard to run the Avengers without a support staff. And for a team as wild, weird and insanely powerful as this new Avengers squad, just one Jarvis would never do. Luckily, Black Panther has assembled the wildest and weirdest support staff you’ve ever seen. Meet Gorilla Man, Ka-Zar and the rest of the Agents of Wakanda.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMzkvMzM4L29yaWdpbmFsL0FWRU4yMDE4MDEyX2Nvdl9j.jpg

Nice, Nice. I don't know if anyone read Shuri, but it's pretty Good. spoilers:
    Since, T'Challa is missing Shuri is going to be the Black Panther until he comes back.
    end of spoilers

This Picture is BEAUTIFUL.
    I would prefer that he, Jason aaron, never wrote her again. after avx, and the watx crap I'm so good on that.

I read it and it was good. curious to see how ororo fits into everything. I was hoping manifold would be gay he so sexi.

and yes it is. I absolutely love the cover. storm looks beautiful.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Be thankful.
    Storm should NEVER be anyone's "support staff".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Be thankful.
    Storm should NEVER be anyone's "support staff".
    "Support Staff" doesn't bother me, means nothing. I'm just wondering why she wasn't mentioned in this at all. But I see they wanted to go with an Animalistic Jungle theme.

"Support Staff" doesn't bother me, means nothing. I'm just wondering why she wasn't mentioned in this at all. But I see they wanted to go with an Animalistic Jungle theme.
    personally glad he isnt writing ororo. I would hate to see this:

or this again:

no thanks I'm good on that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

personally glad he isnt writing ororo. I would hate to see this:

Jason Aaron has a good track record of showing how well he does not know power levels. Storm isn't the only hero he's done this too. He's doing it to Thor even now.

Jason Aaron has a good track record of showing how well he does not know power levels. Storm isn't the only hero he's done this too. He's doing it to Thor even now.
    oh I didn't know he was like this with thor too. with storm he simply didnt know how her powers worked which is frustrating as a fan to read. how did not understand thor? I thought people generally liked his thor.

oh I didn't know he was like this with thor too. with storm he simply didnt know how her powers worked which is frustrating as a fan to read. how did not understand thor? I thought people generally liked his thor.
    They like his Jane Foster version of Thor, I've seen mixed opinions on his Odinson.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    They like his Jane Foster version of Thor, I've seen mixed opinions on his Odinson.
    oh I see gotcha. I didnt read any of those books. I was under the impression people didnt like Jane thor because she replaced odinson.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I liked Jane, but your right it was a lot of MIXED views on her. Though of course die hard fans HATED what Jason did to Thor's mythos LOL.

It's funny because Jason Aaron does great with Thor. Just recently Jason Aarons just had Namor embarrassed the Avengers underwater made them look like amateurs . LOL It was VERY funny. Which is VERY embarrassing. I like Both Jane and Odinson so it doesn't bother me.

Honestly, Kyss if you think what he did to Storm is BAD? LOL you have not seen anything. He is like this with EVERY Hero.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-19-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Beautiful Storm variant cover for Uncanny X-Men #3, this costume looks better and better.

aTUo0eH.jpg

I liked Jane, but your right it was a lot of MIXED views on her. Though of course die hard fans HATED what Jason did to Thor's mythos LOL.

Even though Jane had her haters she sold just as much and sometimes more than Thor did, which was funny.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Beautiful Storm variant cover for Uncanny X-Men #3, this costume looks better and better.

aTUo0eH.jpg
    Ugh. This uniform is one of the girls honestly.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡