Page 100 of 192 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I LOVE this new look on Storm. This is now my FAVORITE costume of Storm.
    Tea. Cant remember the artist that designed it, but he did what he had to do.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm has displayed minute control over rain before, to the extent that she doesn't stop the rain everywhere, just directly above a chosen area(herself, a friend, a group of friends). Even during funerals(see Scott's). Or she could just let the rain fall on her anyways, as she is immune to temperature variations, and could just dry her clothes later easily with induced evaporation. It's an affront to the character to be using an umbrella either way.

Anyways, I'm more pissed about Fox making Storm a bad guy yet again. She's shown to defect to Magneto's side along with Beast and Nightcrawler, obviously because 'her great hero' Mystique was killed by Jean.

In the original DPS, when Ororo learned that Jean had killed the D'Bari star system and billions of its inhabitants, she was in a moral quandary, but she chose to fight to defend Jean from the Shi'Ar nonetheless.

Attachment 71526

Of course, the films have never gone out of their way to show Ororo and Jean as friends the way Claremont did, so the point it moot in this 'verse, but it is annoying to see Fox do this[again, make Storm on the bad guys side, as they did in Apocalypse].

I can't wait to see goddess Ororo in the MCU, bringing the rains down in Africa!
    I would have to see the entire film to reserve judgement. The picture doesn't tell me enough of anything. Just make this final film good, and it's time to see the MCU X-Men and Storm in the next Black Panther film.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Plants and animals need that rain. It would be selfish and irresponsible for Storm to make it stop because she doesn’t want to get wet. Storm is the type who wouldn’t interfere with nature unless it was necessary.

That being said, Alexandra Shipp looks like a little boy in drag.
    I agree she wouldn't stop the rain just because she doesn't want to get wet. Also if the funeral is in public, she wouldn't want to be seen just making the rain go around her. She doesn't need an umbrella if she doesn't want her clothes to get wet. And with her powers she is never cold, and could dry herself off in a minute. But doing that in public? Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I agree she wouldn't stop the rain just because she doesn't want to get wet. Also if the funeral is in public, she wouldn't want to be seen just making the rain go around her. She doesn't need an umbrella if she doesn't want her clothes to get wet. And with her powers she is never cold, and could dry herself off in a minute. But doing that in public? Nah.
    The X-Men are public, well-regarded superheroes in this movie. She can do whatever she wants. They are just downplaying Storm as per usual for Fox.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Since it a funeral, maybe she causing the rain.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Are we talking about the rain sequence?

If the rain was caused by a natural occurrence i'm sure Storm would have no problem turning it off as well as stopping the rain from hitting HER, and not everyone else. That scene could be Storm making it rain herself to mourn her comrade whomever died.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Since it a funeral, maybe she causing the rain.
    True. Plus we don’t know what level if control she has at this age.

Comic Ororo was already skilled in the use of her powers prior to joining the X-Men, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Fox continues their dump on Storm, ignore her canon history (like all the previous movies) by making her need X-Men training to develop the level of control we see in X1-X4.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Tea. Cant remember the artist that designed it, but he did what he had to do.
    Mahmud Asrar, original artist on X-Men Red.
    Last edited by jakeuppp; 10-02-2018 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeuppp View Post
    Mahmud Asrar, original artist on X-Men Red.
    He did a bang up job. That costume is awesome!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The X-Men are public, well-regarded superheroes in this movie. She can do whatever she wants. They are just downplaying Storm as per usual for Fox.
    We still haven't seen the film though. So maybe Storm's part in it will be good. If not, the Fox production team is OVER as the X-Men will be a part of MCU and under Feige.

So it really doesn't make any difference to me, but if Dark Phoenix is anything less than spectacular there will be a lot of FIRED people at Fox.

I would have to see the entire film to reserve judgement. The picture doesn't tell me enough of anything. Just make this final film good, and it's time to see the MCU X-Men and Storm in the next Black Panther film.
    I am trying to be optimistic about the movie. It's tough! In all honesty, I became less excited to see it after the trailer dropped. (Which is surprising since my general excitement to see this movie was about a 3 out of 10 to start with.) I feel like this is a rehash of X-3, which was a terrible movie.

So cardi b hair is better than most the Xwigs for Storm. How sad

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Its not sad. Cardi actually has nice hair

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Even with that tacky lace showing? I have to agree.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

We still haven't seen the film though. So maybe Storm's part in it will be good. If not, the Fox production team is OVER as the X-Men will be a part of MCU and under Feige.

So it really doesn't make any difference to me, but if Dark Phoenix is anything less than spectacular there will be a lot of FIRED people at Fox.
    True, she could be amazing in the movie. I doubt it, but miracles have been known to happen.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.