Page 102 of 192 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2875
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    MAGNIFICENT....I LOVE this Cover.

I'm HAPPY this Book COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY !!!!!! What a great Birthday Present.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Disney will probably take a couple of years before they reboot the X-franchise...gotta let Fox's stink wash off. So I got to have some hope to hang onto.
    *SIGH* Yeah, your may be right. I will hold off on some Hope, but not sure if that will be enough....LOL
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-04-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Or are they trying to say that Jean is cold/frozen, given Bobby's position...and Kurt sticks the landing, the judges are impressed...
    ...And Bishop is Packin' HEAT! and rightly so!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Love the team! I am excited for this book!

So can we talk about Bishop's 1990s corn rows? I much prefer him with the shorter hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post

So can we talk about Bishop's 1990s corn rows? I much prefer him with the shorter hair!
    Your comment, reminds of that time I thought Bishop and Storm where gonna hookup.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Your comment, reminds of that time I thought Bishop and Storm where gonna hookup.
    It looked like they were trending that way for a bit. Honestly, I'd rather the Bishop/Sage relationship be bought back up. As much as I like the team on the new Uncanny (If the cover is the line up), If I could swap one person it'd be remove beast and replace him with Sage. Ororo and Sage didn't part on the best of terms, and I'd like that relationship reexamined too.

It should've happen way back when after Forge left her for Mystique. When I was young, I remember that issue where Callisto destroyed all of Ororo's plants that left her sobbing and Bishop was there to console her. Even though I know they'd never show it in a Marvel comic, young me was waiting for them to do it right there in Storm's attic lol. I think the reason they never did the Storm/Bishop thing was because it was too obvious and I'm like, "so?"

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post

You don't like Bishop, a grown ass man, wearing straight backs. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    It should've happen way back when after Forge left her for Mystique. When I was young, I remember that issue where Callisto destroyed all of Ororo's plants that left her sobbing and Bishop was there to console her. Even though I know they'd never show it in a Marvel comic, young me was waiting for them to do it right there in Storm's attic lol. I think the reason they never did the Storm/Bishop thing was because it was too obvious and I'm like, "so?"
    It would been just as bad as her relationship with Black Panther.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Wow, oh wow no disrespect to Halle or Alexandra, but it's really disappointing the level of complete irrelevance in the franchise Storm has as an iconic character and force of change in the X-Men at its height. They aren't even a single thing reflective of Ororo in look, strength, force, kindness, or direction. They did their best with scraps but Storm does deserve more faithful representation.

Storm is a standard bearer of what it means to be an X-men and it should be reflected across all forms of Marvel media, especially under Disney!
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 10-05-2018 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Wow, oh wow no disrespect to Halle or Alexandra, but it's really disappointing the level of complete irrelevance in the franchise Storm has as an iconic character and force of change in the X-Men at its height. They aren't even a single thing reflective of Ororo in look, strength, force, kindness, or direction. They did their best with scraps but Storm does deserve more faithful representation.

Storm is a standard bearer of what it means to be an X-men and it should be reflected across all forms of Marvel media, especially under Disney!
    I watched an interview on reddit last night and Kinberg was asked if Jean and Storm's friendship would be included to which he replies "...yup..." and that's it. I'd bet Mystique is closer to Jean than Storm is in the movie.

Disney could have an end credits scene of Storm answering to a village by bringing rain and they would've put more effort into her than Fox did in 6 damn movies.

BANNED

I thought to share this with you guys.
    zsweg0.jpg

I'm still not over Storm's red costume. The only thing it's missing is a red underside on the cape
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 10-07-2018 at 01:05 PM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Come on Marvel we need something new to talk about with Storm.

Such a boring non-Storm week.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I thought to share this with you guys.
    zsweg0.jpg
    Where is this from?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Where is this from?
    From the Age of X-Man event. I guess the X-men will be running around in Medieval garb due to X-Man/Legion shenanigans after the disassembled event .