Page 104 of 192 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    She can not control the weather...well as far as I know. She could talk to animals and I think plants. Poor man's Animal Man or Vixen and Swamp Thing.
    I’m just amazed that these Aaron based creations have managed to survive this long. Like nothing is ever done with them (thankfully) but what is making writers include them...? Especially if one supposedly has similar powers to a classic mainstay.

Though, I could see Nature Girl, Rockslide, Gentle, Oya, Surge, Bling and (for good balance/conflict) QQ being on a Storm sponsored X-team.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Though, I could see Nature Girl, Rockslide, Gentle, Oya, Surge, Bling and (for good balance/conflict) QQ being on a Storm sponsored X-team.
    By the Goddess, no! I would puke!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    By the Goddess, no! I would puke!
    Lol not as an actual team book but wth experienced x-team kids that I could see her counseling, guiding, training, etc. If they stuck with a school concept for the senior X-Men these are the kind of backstories I’d like to see from a relationship building perspective. If they are going to keep including them then this is what I’d like to see.

I’m just amazed that these Aaron based creations have managed to survive this long. Like nothing is ever done with them (thankfully) but what is making writers include them...? Especially if one supposedly has similar powers to a classic mainstay.

I agree, its funny cause I like a lot of the new kids but something needs to be done with them. Maybe Storm should start of the XSE again.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Considering Nature Girls powers I think she'd make a great protege for someone like Storm.

I agree, its funny cause I like a lot of the new kids but something needs to be done with them. Maybe Storm should start of the XSE again.
    It would be a dream come true if the XSE concept was revisited.

I coukld only get behind Storm having a team of the younger mutants as long as they were treated as Full fledge xman and not teen bopperes.
    A XSE Team with Storm at the Lead with a few well chosen XTeen would actually rock,
    Line up\

Hellion
    Rockslide
    Anole
    Gentle
    Pixie
    Armor
    Coocoos
    Dust
    Mercury
    X23/Wolvierine

Not so FAv
    ------------
    Quiten Quire
    Oya
    Chamber
    Bling

(just because i love her and want her to have prominent role)
    NoGirl

I'm in love with that team. Perfect mix of drama + the aesthetic of the team is nice.

Lol not as an actual team book but wth experienced x-team kids that I could see her counseling, guiding, training, etc. If they stuck with a school concept for the senior X-Men these are the kind of backstories I’d like to see from a relationship building perspective. If they are going to keep including them then this is what I’d like to see.
    Let someone else wipe up after the children(if Kitty wants to be a leader so badly, let her do it). I like Storm leading a team of veteran ass kickers, with maybe just Marisol, Monet, and Sooraya as her protégés, if we must.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 10-09-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Let someone else wipe up after the children(if Kitty wants to be a leader so badly, let her do it). I like Storm leading a team of veteran ass kickers, with maybe just Marisol, Monet, and Sooraya as her protégés, if we must.
    Monet is no one's protege

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think Emma would disagree...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I think Emma would disagree...lol
    so would Monet

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The girl has clearly been rudderless since Everett died. She could use Storm's patented tough love approach. Wood's X-Men run did the two of them no justice; I'd wanted to see them develop a relationship since the original Gen X days.

The girl has clearly been rudderless since Everett died. She could use Storm's patented tough love approach. Wood's X-Men run did the two of them no justice; I'd wanted to see them develop a relationship since the original Gen X days.
    IA. I was disappointed to see them not have much of one in that book.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Hi there babies. I hope all has been well with you.

There is no Storm news like ever but I hope this petition can help with that. Please review and if you feel inclined to sign please do so, as well as share with those who can help spread the word. If we want change, we have to do less talking and actually put effort in to making it happen. I hope to talk with you again soon.

Much love.
    Kysses

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-marv...dari-yao-4ever
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!