Page 106 of 192 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2875
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    My birthday the day after on the 15th. So I'm seeing it as an early present, there better be cool moments from both ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    woohoo what are we gone do to celebrate lolol.

and the issue better be good... but honestly do you believe she will do more than shoot lightning?
    I don't know if Writer Dan Slott did ANY form of research regarding Storm(probably no since he is juggling about 21 characters at once), but more likely Yes she will be Lightning Lass more or less. Sue Storm same thing protect everyone same ol shtick.

But hey at least she was included in this BIG Battle against Entropy :-)
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-11-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

My birthday the day after on the 15th. So I'm seeing it as an early present, there better be cool moments from both ladies.
    happy early birthday to you as well!!! I'm not expecting ororo to show out but it's been long overdue for Sue. I hope she reminds everyone why she is the first lady of marvel!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don't know if Writer Dan Slott did ANY form of research regarding Storm, but more likely Yes he will probably have her shoot Lightning more or less. Sue Storm same protect everyone same ol shtick.

is this entropy character new? what is the character power? causing things to move towards disorder? what ways could storm beat entropy?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

happy early birthday to you as well!!! I'm not expecting ororo to show out but it's been long overdue for Sue. I hope she reminds everyone why she is the first lady of marvel!!!

is this entropy character new? what is the character power? causing things to move towards disorder? what ways could storm beat entropy?
    Entropy Killed Molecule Man, One shoted Franklin Richards with a finger and was ripping through reality like butter. Excuse me tearing through the multiverse chasing after the FF. To my understanding she is a Cosmic Being. There is no way Storm is beating Entropy. Without plot device or Goddess Storm(MAYBE)
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-11-2018 at 11:52 AM.

I don't know if Writer Dan Slott did ANY form of research regarding Storm(probably no since he is juggling about 21 characters at once), but more likely Yes she will be Lightning Lass more or less. Sue Storm same thing protect everyone same ol shtick.

He better do more than the basic force-filed stuff seeing as he's going to be on this book for while. Otherwise I'm gonna be pissed.

I'd be satisfied with good character moments with Storm outside of the X-Men. She needs more of that if we want her to have more of a presence in the MU away from the X-Men.

I like to be hopeful. I want both to have good showings as I've wanted them to team up for so long (the last time was over 10 years ago or something) and this is the closest I'm going to get.

She's brand new, killed Molecule Man and batted Franklin Richards away like a toy. High level cosmic, and that's why the FF brought "the extended family" to help.
    Last edited by Crimz; 10-11-2018 at 11:59 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Entropy Killed Molecule Man, One shoted Franklin Richards with a finger and was ripping through reality like butter. Excuse me tearing through the multiverse chasing after the FF. To my understanding she is a Cosmic Being. There is no way Storm is beating Entropy. Without plot device or Goddess Storm(MAYBE)
    based upon this I dont see how storm could win... except unless she taps into the power of the Hadari Yao. seriously doubt this will happen though

He better do more than the basic force-filed stuff seeing as he's going to be on this book for while. Otherwise I'm gonna be pissed.

I'd be satisfied with good character moments with Storm outside of the X-Men. She needs more of that if we want her to have more of a presence in the MU away from the X-Men.

I like to be hopeful.

She's brand new, killed Molecule Man and batted Franklin Richards away like a toy.
    hold on.. when you said he, you are referring to sue right? I'm curious as to what the heroes collectively could so against a force like that. this entropy gal sounds super powerful.

and nothing wrong with being hopeful. time will ultimately tell.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Maybe Sue does something, then again she may end up only protecting the children...at this point it's anyones game, but this is about the FF. So, who knows.

BUT i'm sure Richard will come up with some plan that involves either a machine OR Franklin Richards to save the day.

based upon this I dont see how storm could win... except unless she taps into the power of the Hadari Yao. seriously doubt this will happen though

hold on.. when you said he, you are referring to sue right? I'm curious as to what the heroes collectively could so against a force like that. this entropy gal sounds super powerful.

and nothing wrong with being hopeful. time will ultimately tell.
    By 'he' I mean Dan Slott the writer.

BANNED

I mean the BEST Hadari Yao could do is POSSIBLY harm her, but other than that WE need more Feats for Goddess Storm to say that Form of Storm is even remotely a threat to Entropy someone who One-Shotted and Killed Two of Marvel's most powerful people.

Maybe Sue does something, then again she may end up only protecting the children...at this point it's anyones game, but this is about the FF. So, who knows.

BUT i'm sure Richard will come up with some plan that involves either a machine OR Franklin Richards to save the day.
    yea richard stepping in and coming up with something sounds more plausible

By 'he' I mean Dan Slott the writer.
    oh ok.. lol.. what could sue do against entropy? based upon what Phoenix said I dont see how storm could do a thing unless hadari yao becomes involved. now it entropy is a reality warper that means she could possibly get beyond her shields. therefore what could she do in this battle?

I mean the BEST Hadari Yao could do is POSSIBLY harm her, but other than that WE need more Feats for Goddess Storm to say that Form of Storm is even remotely a threat to Entropy someone who One-Shotted and Killed Two of Marvel's most powerful people.
    are you saying entropy is more powerful than adversary? storm was described as a bigger god than he is and we all know adversary is universal threat. I'm sure goddess storm could do more than just harm her .

BANNED

are you saying entropy is more powerful than adversary? storm was described as a bigger god than he is and we all know adversary is universal threat. I'm sure goddess storm could do more than just harm her .
    Yes, that's exactly what i'm saying. Entropy is more powerful than Adversary. I don't doubt Goddess Storm can harm her, but not beat her. we need more feats. Franklin Richards and Molecule man are stated to be the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe....and Entropy took care of them easily.

Unfortunately Goddess Storm is no match for this particular Being.

yea richard stepping in and coming up with something sounds more plausible

oh ok.. lol.. what could sue do against entropy? based upon what Phoenix said I dont see how storm could do a thing unless hadari yao becomes involved. now it entropy is a reality warper that means she could possibly get beyond her shields. therefore what could she do in this battle?
    Defending the team against attacks from such a powerful being would be impressive, but that shouldn't be all that she does. It's all about teamwork and how things are portrayed. If Sue creates a massive and complex force-filed, it's a good showing even if it doesn't do much to the Griever.

I really want combination attacks, which don't happen often enough in comics anymore. The only one you constantly see is the fastball special. Give me Storm increasing the oxygen around Johnny so that he burns hotter, or Sue cover She-Hulk in a force-field armor so that her hits are harder. Things should be more creative than just zapping enemies with different colored laser-beams.

Yes, that's exactly what i'm saying. Entropy is more powerful than Adversary. I don't doubt Goddess Storm can harm her, but not beat her. we need more feats. Franklin Richards and Molecule man are stated to be the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe....and Entropy took care of them easily.

Unfortunately Goddess Storm is no match for this particular Being.
    entropy is more powerful than adversary and goddess storm is as well. how then can you conclude that goddess storm is weaker? I don't think there is any evidence yet of this.

Defending the team against attacks from such a powerful being would be impressive, but that shouldn't be all that she does. It's all about teamwork and how things are portrayed. If Sue creates a massive and complex force-filed, it's a good showing even if it doesn't do much to the Griever.

I really want combination attacks, which don't happen often enough in comics anymore. The only one you constantly see is the fastball special. Give me Storm increasing the oxygen around Johnny so that he burns hotter, or Sue cover She-Hulk in a force-field armor so that her hits are harder. Things should be more creative than just zapping enemies with different colored laser-beams.
    I actually like the idea of vomibstion attacks and it's something we rarely if ever see in modern comics. I think this is what writers should work to do more and that is write these characters more creatively. think outside the box.

BANNED

entropy is more powerful than adversary and goddess storm is as well. how then can you conclude that goddess storm is weaker? I don't think there is any evidence yet of this.

I didn't say she is weaker, but she is no match for Entropy. THere is no concrete proof that Goddess Storm can compete against Entropy.

Here Entropy literally cancelled out Franklin Richards Powers and dropped him. I'm pretty sure lol she would do the same to Goddess Storm.
    RCO015_w.jpg

And you can't say Goddess Storm is more powerful than Franklin because again Goddess Storm has no feats other than beating Adversary who is below Entropy, Franklin and Molecule man in Power.