Page 107 of 192 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2875
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Defending the team against attacks from such a powerful being would be impressive, but that shouldn't be all that she does. It's all about teamwork and how things are portrayed. If Sue creates a massive and complex force-filed, it's a good showing even if it doesn't do much to the Griever.

I really want combination attacks, which don't happen often enough in comics anymore. The only one you constantly see is the fastball special. Give me Storm increasing the oxygen around Johnny so that he burns hotter, or Sue cover She-Hulk in a force-field armor so that her hits are harder. Things should be more creative than just zapping enemies with different colored laser-beams.
    Now, that is a good idea. Actually there was a combination attack. Don't forget when Johnny and Ororo combined their most powerful attack on WWH. I call it "The Super Nova-Lightning Bolt." or Nova Bolt for short LOL.
    image34.jpg

The Griever is brand new and we may find out more about where she sits on the cosmic scale next issue.

Seeing how she loses (if she does) may shed light on whether Goddess Storm could hurt her.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Now, that is a good idea. Actually there was a combination attack. Don't forget when Johnny and Ororo combined their most powerful attack on WWH. I call it "The Super Nova-Lightning Bolt." or Nova Bolt for short LOL.
    image34.jpg
    Stuff like that is exactly what I want, but with more than Storm just adding a lightning bolt to someones attack. Writers should be getting really creative.

Though invisible lighting would be a cool combo attack.
    Last edited by Crimz; 10-11-2018 at 01:01 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I didn't say she is weaker, but she is no match for Entropy. THere is no concrete proof that Goddess Storm can compete against Entropy.

Here Entropy literally cancelled out Franklin Richards Powers and dropped him. I'm pretty sure lol she would do the same to Goddess Storm.

And you can't say Goddess Storm is more powerful than Franklin because again Goddess Storm has no feats other than beating Adversary who is below Entropy, Franklin and Molecule man in Power.
    If you are making the point that Entropy is more powerful than Adversary (which I am still not convinced of this yet) then you are right there is no evidence Goddess Storm could beat Entropy. However, there would be no evidence that she would lose either.

As powerful as Franklin Richards is his power is not one that is divine. The energy the mechanics of it all is completely different. Therefore, because she beat Richards doesn't mean she would be a being a divine power.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The Griever is brand new and we may find out more about where she sits on the cosmic scale next issue.

Seeing how she loses (if she does) may shed light on whether Goddess Storm could hurt her.

Stuff like that is exactly what I want, but with more than Storm just adding a lightning bolt to someones attack.

I'm sorry I am beyond exhausted with seeing Storm shoot lighting bolts. I mean her name is Storm, not lightning woman. But i see your point.

Has Entropy actually fought a god? Like Thor or someone like this. I think that would actually be a better way to gauge if she could beat her or not.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm sorry I am beyond exhausted with seeing Storm shoot lighting bolts. I mean her name is Storm, not lightning woman. But i see your point.

Has Entropy actually fought a god? Like Thor or someone like this. I think that would actually be a better way to gauge if she could beat her or not.
    I agree, that's why I said she should do more than just add lightning to an attack.

Like Sue creates a bubble around someone and Storm lets it slowly fill with rain would be a good way to threaten information out of someone. She could also do some cool stuff with Iceman instead of having her powers outside of lightning not get any shine when he's around. Her control over moisture and own cold abilities could greatly buff the ice golems he makes.

The Griever was just created, she's a brand new Fantastic Four villain. Her only feats are from issue 2 so far and we have no idea what her limits are yet, it's way too early to say.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

If you are making the point that Entropy is more powerful than Adversary (which I am still not convinced of this yet) then you are right there is no evidence Goddess Storm could beat Entropy. However, there would be no evidence that she would lose either.

As powerful as Franklin Richards is his power is not one that is divine. The energy the mechanics of it all is completely different. Therefore, because she beat Richards doesn't mean she would be a being a divine power.
    Well the Griever is a fairly NEW Cosmic Being and already took out 2 of Marvel's most powerful Characters that's enough proof that she is more powerful than Adversary and evidence enough Goddess Storm would lose.

The Griever is a Cosmic Being her not having Divine power means nothing. If your trying to make the argument that because Goddess Storm has Divine Power that mean she is above or on par with Franklin and MM than we need feats from Goddess Storm to say she is even remotely on their power level.

Stuff like that is exactly what I want, but with more than Storm just adding a lightning bolt to someones attack. Writers should be getting really creative.
    That was cool. That attack and the Fast-Ball Special is the only combined attacks I only know.

I agree. The Griever seems really OP, not sure why Reed thinks the people he summoned would beat a Being that took out his son and MM. But who knows we shall see......
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-11-2018 at 01:44 PM.

I agree, that's why I said she should do more than just add lightning to an attack.

Like Sue creates a bubble around someone and Storm lets it slowly fill with rain would be a good way to threaten information out of someone. She could also do some cool stuff with Iceman instead of having her powers outside of lightning not get any shine when he's around. Her control over moisture and own cold abilities could greatly buff the ice golems he makes.

The Griever was just created, she's a brand new Fantastic Four villain. Her only feats are from issue 2 so far and we have no idea what her limits are yet, it's way too early to say.
    OK we are on the same page then.

And I like the bubble idea, though honestly i think the idea of Sue just using the bubble alone around someone's head would be just as deadly and effective in getting information out of someone. That said, I do like your ideas with the team combos. It's kinda reminding me of the marvel alliance/hero game. I can't think of the exact title but used to play it on Playstation I believe.

Wait is the Griever the same as Entropy? I'm getting confused now lol.

Well the Griever is a fairly NEW Cosmic Being and already took out 2 of Marvel's most powerful Characters that's enough proof that she is more powerful than Adversary and evidence enough Goddess Storm would lose.

The Griever is a Cosmic Being her not having Divine power means nothing. If your trying to make the argument that because Goddess Storm has Divine Power that mean she is above or on par with Franklin and MM than we need feats from Goddess Storm to say she is even remotely on their power level.

That was cool. That attack and the Fast-Ball Special is the only combined attacks I only know.

I agree. The Griever seems really OP, not sure why Reed thinks the people he summoned would beat a Being that took out his son and MM. But who knows we shall see......
    Wait a minute. Have you read up on Roma? You know Adversary was able to beat her correct and that she is herself a Multiversal threat, right? And I think we have to disagree on the evidence you have provided. Yes they are powerful characters; however, they are not gods. They are not Trion level or Eternity level beings.

And there most certainly a difference between cosmic energy versus divine energy one that would or could have the battle swing towards a godly force winning. If you recall the Xmen initial battle with Adversary, he mentioned that their powers could not harm him because it was physical in nature. Cosmic power (despite it being extremely powerful) is still a physical aspect of nature. So this is the main reason why I'm not convinced at all the Griever/Entropy would be able to defeat Goddess Storm. And Goddess Storm defeating a universal threat Adversary is i think more than enough evidence she could defeat the Franklin or MM as they are not gods.

BANNED

OK we are on the same page then.

And I like the bubble idea, though honestly i think the idea of Sue just using the bubble alone around someone's head would be just as deadly and effective in getting information out of someone. That said, I do like your ideas with the team combos. It's kinda reminding me of the marvel alliance/hero game. I can't think of the exact title but used to play it on Playstation I believe.

Wait is the Griever the same as Entropy? I'm getting confused now lol.

Wait a minute. Have you read up on Roma? You know Adversary was able to beat her correct and that she is herself a Multiversal threat, right? And I think we have to disagree on the evidence you have provided. Yes they are powerful characters; however, they are not gods. They are not Trion level or Eternity level beings.

And there most certainly a difference between cosmic energy versus divine energy one that would or could have the battle swing towards a godly force winning. If you recall the Xmen initial battle with Adversary, he mentioned that their powers could not harm him because it was physical in nature. Cosmic power (despite it being extremely powerful) is still a physical aspect of nature. So this is the main reason why I'm not convinced at all the Griever/Entropy would be able to defeat Goddess Storm. And Goddess Storm defeating a universal threat Adversary is i think more than enough evidence she could defeat the Franklin or MM as they are not gods.
    Yes, I know who Roma is the keeper of Balance over the Multiverse and Ruler of the Omniverse yup I know her. I don't see what relevance that serves considering The Living Tribunal and Eternity and Infinity are also Multiversal and Omniversal beings. Also, she has never created a whole Universe or even an Entire Multiverse by herself. We can Disagree,but with the proof I provided shows that Goddess Storm isn't a match for The Griever/Entropy, not unless you can provide feats that says Goddess Storm is on par with MM and Franklin. Then I will concede, but since you can't there's no point in arguing Goddess Storm is a match for any of these people. Who have feats to back them up.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-11-2018 at 03:07 PM.

from nycc tchalla can get it:

love seeing cosplay of one of the greatest marvel romances!!!!
    Thanks for posting. Loving the Royal Couple.

Is she wear the MCU Storm so hot

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72105[/ATTACH
    ] MCU Storm Look
    Attached Images Attached Images

That dude looks like Michael B. Jordan

Yes, I know who Roma is the keeper of Balance over the Multiverse and Ruler of the Omniverse yup I know her. I don't see what relevance that serves considering The Living Tribunal and Eternity and Infinity are also Multiversal and Omniversal beings. Also, she has never created a whole Universe or even an Entire Multiverse by herself. We can Disagree,but with the proof I provided shows that Goddess Storm isn't a match for The Griever/Entropy, not unless you can provide feats that says Goddess Storm is on par with MM and Franklin. Then I will concede, but since you can't there's no point in arguing Goddess Storm is a match for any of these people. Who have feats to back them up.
    Then if you know that you should understand that Adversary being able to defeat her is one heck of a feat. The fact they are multiversal and omniversal beings should give you perspective in relation as to where roma lies seeing that she is a multiversal character. mm and franklin are not on that level. you provided scans of a reality warper, universal being being beat by another one. in none of that does it show either being able to affect a universal or multiversal threat that is a god. so again the evidence of storm being able to beat MM and franklin is that she beat a divine creature who stated he cant be destroyed by physical means, which would include Franklin and mm powers. that said the burden of proof is now upon you to demonstrate their powers can affect divine creatures gods on adversaries level or higher (which is where goddess storm would fall). mm, franklin and even entropy are mortal beings .

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Thanks for posting. Loving the Royal Couple.

Is she wear the MCU Storm so hot
    you're welcome love

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72105[/ATTACH
    ] MCU Storm Look
    I would love her next costume to be like this
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-11-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Attachment 72118

Me too
    It so life like.
    And it has everything, Hair Tiara Commands Respect.. Even her mother Ruby nestled in between.

Attachment 72118

Me too
    It so life like.
    And it has everything, Hair Tiara Commands Respect.. Even her mother Ruby nestled in between.
    I didnt notice the ruby. it's all beautiful do we know who drew it

BANNED

Then if you know that you should understand that Adversary being able to defeat her is one heck of a feat. The fact they are multiversal and omniversal beings should give you perspective in relation as to where roma lies seeing that she is a multiversal character. mm and franklin are not on that level. you provided scans of a reality warper, universal being being beat by another one. in none of that does it show either being able to affect a universal or multiversal threat that is a god. so again the evidence of storm being able to beat MM and franklin is that she beat a divine creature who stated he cant be destroyed by physical means, which would include Franklin and mm powers. that said the burden of proof is now upon you to demonstrate their powers can affect divine creatures gods on adversaries level or higher (which is where goddess storm would fall). mm, franklin and even entropy are mortal beings .
    To be honest if she was bested by Adversary(Twice) that easily than she isn't all powerful as you think an portray her as. All Adversary did is breach the reality that she resides in. That's child's play to Franklin and MM LOL. I now see your not at all familiar with MM or Franklin's Feats. Simply put Roma and Adversary are not on their level. Why do You keep saying "You can't beat Adversary with physical means" did you forget Adversary's weakness is metal.

The Burden is not on me. It's actually on you. You claimed Roma and Adversary are more powerful than MM and Franklin.
    OK prove it. Please provide feats for Roma AND Adversary can:

*Create a Universe on their own.
    *Create a Multiverse on their own
    *Beat other Cosmic Entities on their level or Higher
    *Beat other Divine Entities on their level or Higher
    *Beat a Beyonder(Also a Omniversal threat)
    *Fix Multiversal Wide Destruction
    *Cause Trans-Multiversal Side Affects
    *Pull an Omniverse out of a Box
    *Power used to recreate the Omniverse
    *Disable people powers and stopping people from jumping through time.

If you can prove Roma and Adversary can do these feats then sure i'll concede, but if you can't, then there's no reason or proof to even Believe your claim Roma or Adversary or even Goddess Storm are remotely on the level of Franklin, MM. Waiting for Scans........
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-12-2018 at 09:40 AM.