Page 108 of 192 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2875
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    To be honest if she was bested by Adversary(Twice) that easily than she isn't all powerful as you think an portray her as. All Adversary did is breach the reality that she resides in. That's child's play to Franklin and MM LOL. I now see your not at all familiar with MM or Franklin's Feats. Simply put Roma and Adversary are not on their level. Why do You keep saying "You can't beat Adversary with physical means" did you forget Adversary's weakness is metal.

The Burden is not on me. It's actually on you. You claimed Roma and Adversary are more powerful than MM and Franklin.
    OK prove it. Please provide feats for Roma AND Adversary can:

*Create a Universe on their own.
    *Create a Multiverse on their own
    *Beat other Cosmic Entities on their level or Higher
    *Beat other Divine Entities on their level or Higher
    *Beat a Beyonder(Also a Omniversal threat)
    *Fix Multiversal Wide Destruction
    *Cause Trans-Multiversal Side Affects
    *Pull an Omniverse out of a Box
    *Power used to recreate the Omniverse
    *Disable people powers and stopping people from jumping through time.

If you can prove Roma and Adversary can do these feats then sure i'll concede, but if you can't, then there's no reason or proof to even Believe your claim Roma or Adversary or even Goddess Storm are remotely on the level of Franklin, MM. Waiting for Scans........
    you are referencing all points that are physical in nature.

you have yet to list ONE thing that demonstrates they can affect beings of divine nature (with the exception of beat divine beings on their level or higher). of everything you listed that is the only one that matters. what divine being did they beat, when and how? and what do I have to prove? why would a chaos being such as Adversary be creating universes when his sole purpose is to do the opposite? and roma is/was guardian of the multiverses which means she is to protect them, not create new things. so what you are asking to see you wont find because these entities dont operate in the fashion ur seeking.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

hi babies!!!! The talented and beautiful Jen Bartel signed the petition today! Super gracious. The next question I have is have you signed?

Join the movement in petitioning for better treatment of Storm and getting her another solo ongoing by Coates and Bartel!!! please sign and spread the word.

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-marv...dari-yao-4ever
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you are referencing all points that are physical in nature.

you have yet to list ONE thing that demonstrates they can affect beings of divine nature (with the exception of beat divine beings on their level or higher). of everything you listed that is the only one that matters. what divine being did they beat, when and how? and what do I have to prove? why would a chaos being such as Adversary be creating universes when his sole purpose is to do the opposite? and roma is/was guardian of the multiverses which means she is to protect them, not create new things. so what you are asking to see you wont find because these entities dont operate in the fashion ur seeking.
    Yes, you do need to prove yourself because you made a claim that you don't seem able to back it up. So, basically you have no proof to back up any of your claims or anything that Adversary or Roma can do any of those things. Affecting the Multiverse should be something Roma should do after all she is an Omniversal being.

But since you don't have proof i'll show mine.
    Molecule Man Pre- Retcon Feasts:
    *Shoots a blast according to Beyonder that have destroyed several Billons of Dimensions
    yLM78yg.jpg
    *Repairs a Multiversal wide destruction
    7eXTfqi.jpg
    *Matches Beyonder in battle that causes Mutliversal Tremors
    xJdn02n.jpg

And it's been stated that MM is stronger than any abstract being. Including the Omniversal Living Tribunal and Eternity.

I'm waiting for your scans.....
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-12-2018 at 12:07 PM.

So, basically you have no proof to back up any of your claims or anything that Adversary or Roma can do any of those things. Affecting the Multiverse should be something Roma should do after all she is an Omniversal being.

But since you don't have proof i'll show mine.
    Molecule Man Pre- Retcon Feasts:
    *Shoots a blast according to Beyonder that have destroyed several Billons of Dimensions
    yLM78yg.jpg
    *Repairs a Multiversal wide destruction
    7eXTfqi.jpg
    *Matches Beyonder in battle that causes Mutliversal Tremors
    xJdn02n.jpg

I'm sure you know who the Beyonder is yes? The Omniversal being yeah MM was beating him. And it's been stated that MM is stornger than any abstract being. Inculding the Omniversal Living Tribunal and Eternity.

I'm waiting for your scans.....
    my claim is that adversary is a divine being that cant be hurt by natural means which i provided evidence to that. do you have evidence of either franklin or mm being able to hurt or destroy adversary?

and did you say "pre-retcon feats" ? I believe that invalidates all the points you just made using those scans.

at any rate I will agree to disagree. back to storm. is there any storm news today???

my claim is that adversary is a divine being that cant be hurt by natural means which i provided evidence to that. do you have evidence of either franklin or mm being able to hurt or destroy adversary?
    The Adversary isn't that impressive. He gets taken out a few pages after your scan by Forge using magic, and Forge is far from being the most powerful magic user in the Marvel universe. If Forge could it, then Dr Strange could have easily taken him out as well.

To put it another way, what feats does the Adversary have? He trapped Roma and ripped open a few dimension holes during Fall of the Mutants. That's not much compared to the scans that StormPhoenix has provided.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

ahhh! There's the good ol' Storm thread we know and "love".

BANNED

and did you say "pre-retcon feats" ? I believe that invalidates all the points you just made using those scans.
    OH NO Buddy I posted those because if I posted Post -Secret War Molecule Man feats he still blows Adversary and Roma out the water.
    So :-) :
    Roma and Adversary Feats please:

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    The Adversary isn't that impressive. He gets taken out a few pages after your scan by Forge using magic, and Forge is far from being the most powerful magic user in the Marvel universe. If Forge could it, then Dr Strange could have easily taken him out as well.

To put it another way, what feats does the Adversary have? He trapped Roma and ripped open a few dimension holes during Fall of the Mutants. That's not much compared to the scans that StormPhoenix has provided.
    you have to look to what forge had to do to defeat adversary. forge won but it was at a huge cost as to encase adversary inside the barrier he created it required the souls of all the xmen. additionally adversary is credited as a creature who cannot be destroyed.

he is the chaos bringer the antithesis to creation or life (which is why he cant be destroyed). adversary isnt looking to create universes (even though he did create another planet that he sent ororo and forge too which was going to made in the manner he saw fit after destroying the earth). that said all those scans are nice but they are physical in application. mm wasnt using divine energy of any sort to execute those feats so there is no proof that such displays would harm or even affect a character like adversary, which is why the feats (impressive as they may be) doesnt indicate it would be effective against adversary.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-12-2018 at 12:28 PM.

OH NO Buddy I posted those because if I posted Post -Secret War Molecule Man feats he still blows Adversary and Roma out the water.
    So :-) :
    Roma and Adversary Feats please:

you got your receipts issue 227 of uncanny xmen saying physical energy (which is what mm has at his disposal) wont harm him. Roma I will concede as she can be killed (and has been canonically) but the same is not true of adversary.

I'm looking for some receipts that MM or Richard's can harm divine creatures like Bast, oshtur, or living tribunal.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-12-2018 at 12:27 PM.

BANNED

you got your receipts issue 227 of uncanny xmen saying physical energy (which is what mm has at his disposal) wont harm him. Roma I will concede as she can be killed (and has been canonically) but the same is not true of adversary.
    Earlier you were power scaling Adversary to Roma, but since you concede in the argument for Roma, so why should we take your claim of Adversary being on the level of MM and Franklin into account? As I said before Divine and Cosmic have clashed before. Galactus vs Odin, Galactus vs Mephisto (Cosmic) vs (Divine) so yes your right physical means does not and will not hurt Adversary, but it didn't say ANYTHING about high scale Cosmic Energy Like: Molecule Man, Galactus, A Celestial, Franklin Richards, The Living Tribunal, Eternity, Odin, Mephisto etc. Because i'm willing to beat any of these people would beat Adversary effectively easy.

But if you think Adversary is on par with these powerful Entities than by all means show me prove me wrong, but i'm going to need some more Feats from Adversary. People like Roma with no feats doesn't really cut help the argument. I'm not saying Adversary isn't powerful by ALL MEANS he is and a massive threat, but not the way your painting him to be Kyss.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-12-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Earlier you were power scaling Adversary to Roma, but since you concede in the argument for Roma, so why should we take your claim of Adversary being on the level of MM and Franklin into account? As I said before Divine and Cosmic have clashed before. Galactus vs Odin, Galactus vs Mephisto (Cosmic) vs (Divine) so yes your right physical means does not and will not hurt Adversary, but it didn't say ANYTHING about high scale Cosmic Energy Like: Molecule Man, Galactus, A Celestial, Franklin Richards, The Living Tribunal, Eternity, Odin, Mephisto etc. Because i'm willing to beat any of these people would beat Adversary effectively easy.
    I conceded roma because I actually researched what she is canonically speaking. she is the daughter of Merlin, so though she has the title of a goddess, she isnt one akin to how adversary is. this doesn't mean she isnt powerful but the way in which she can be hurt and killed is different from adversary.

and maybe this is where my understanding of energy is different. cosmic energy, though more powerful than let's say atmospheric energy such as lightning, is still physical in nature. ororo utilized cosmic energy when she manipulated the energy of the galatic core. so that is the point I'm making cosmic energy though super powerful is still phsyical in nature and would not affect a being such as adversary. MM and Franklin are mortal beings and adversary is not.

are you saying divine energy is the same as cosmic or not as strong as cosmic forces?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-12-2018 at 12:50 PM.

I conceded roma because I actually researched what she is canonically speaking. she is the daughter of Merlin, so though she has the title of a goddess, she isnt one akin to how adversary is. this doesn't mean she isnt powerful but the way in which she can be hurt and killed is different from adversary.

and maybe this is where my understanding of energy is different. cosmic energy, though more powerful than let's say atmospheric energy such as lightning, is still physical in nature. ororo utilized cosmic energy when she manipulated the energy of the galatic core. so that is the point I'm making cosmic energy though super powerful is still phsyical in nature and would not affect a being such as adversary. MM and Franklin are mortal beings and adversary is not.

are you saying divine energy is the same as cosmic or not as strong as cosmic forces?
    I think what Stormphoenix is saying that like with everything, there are levels to divine power. Adversary's divine power pales in comparison to Franklin and Molecule Man power.
    It's not about the source of the power, but it's strength. Adversary has shown no feats that are on par with Franklin Richards or Molecule Man in terms of power, and the Griever is stronger is than both of them. So Goddess Storm hasn't shown any feats that make her a threat to The Griever.
    Last edited by Crimz; 10-12-2018 at 01:01 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I think what Stormphoenix is saying that like with everything, there are levels to divine power. Adversary's divine power pales in comparison to Franklin and Molecule Man power.
    question? are mm and Franklin power physical or divine in application? no matter how powerful it is, if it is simply physical in its application it wont affect adversary just as he explained to the xmen.

"your very best or very worst it won't make a difference. your powers are physical. I am not. that's why on the end you will lose."
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-12-2018 at 01:07 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

What the hell is going on with the Adversary, Roma and Molecule Man talk?