Page 11 of 192 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

The first version of Storm that I knew was from the FOX cartoon. She will always be my favorite animated version. She was overdramatic with her dialogue, but I kinda liked it when she'd command the elements with her little speeches lol. One of my favorite episodes is when she was finally able to cut loose after she was mind controlled from Sauron. "HAHAHAHA!!! Rage winds, your mistress craves mooore!!! Rain, lightning, thunder!! Your power is miiiine, come to meeee!!!" Also loved it when she created a hurricane to pick up a huge building and dropped it on Juggernaut.

Evo Storm barely did anything and just threw lightning around. I'd love to see comic Storm being used like she used to during CC's original run where she'd use her abilties in different ways beyond the overused lightning bolts.

Storm along with Wolverine is probably the X-men thats appeared in the most amount of videogames as a playable. Which one has been your favorite rendition of hers. I think Marvel Heroes was the best for all X-men bc of how deep the mechanics were and the amount of moves. Alot of games are rather basic when it comes to her and she can just throw lightning and wind attacks but you dont get the sense of an actual storm. in her next appearance, I hope they expand and give her massive area based attacks and hone in more on her ability to form blizzards, which I think they tend to shy away from if Iceman is playable since ice/cold is his schtick

I know she's popular but I really am not a fan of her in fighting games. I dont like how she tends to play or the mechanics with her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm along with Wolverine is probably the X-men thats appeared in the most amount of videogames as a playable. Which one has been your favorite rendition of hers. I think Marvel Heroes was the best for all X-men bc of how deep the mechanics were and the amount of moves. Alot of games are rather basic when it comes to her and she can just throw lightning and wind attacks but you dont get the sense of an actual storm. in her next appearance, I hope they expand and give her massive area based attacks and hone in more on her ability to form blizzards, which I think they tend to shy away from if Iceman is playable since ice/cold is his schtick

I know she's popular but I really am not a fan of her in fighting games. I dont like how she tends to play or the mechanics with her.
    I Enjoyed play Marvel Ultimate Alliance Storm. Because I got to do the Chain Lighting and Spin her around physically with my joystick to create a stronger wind.
    I LOVE playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Storm because she was really OP in that game.
    Playing X-Men Legends Storm was REALLY Fun. Her FINAL MOVE "CYCLONE FURY!" was really helpful in Boss Battles.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I Enjoyed play Marvel Ultimate Alliance Storm. Because I got to do the Chain Lighting and Spin her around physically with my joystick to create a stronger wind.
    I LOVE playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Storm because she was really OP in that game.
    Playing X-Men Legends Storm was REALLY Fun. Her FINAL MOVE "CYCLONE FURY!" was really helpful in Boss Battles.
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Also loved her in Marvel Nemesis . To bad she wasn't a playable character for the X-Men for Sega games.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 08-10-2018 at 10:59 AM.

She was pretty good in Marvel Heroes too. I miss that game.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Also loved her in Marvel Nemesis . To bad she wasn't a playable character for the X-Men for Sega games.
    OH DAMN I remember that game. WOW that was old, but it was fun. She was a bit hard for me to control, but her Range Attacks were WICKED helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Not well known but the developers were planning a sequel to X-men 2 on Genesis called X-Women: The Sinister Virus starring Jean, Storm and Rogue. It got cancelled which was a shame

She was playable in the Sega Game Gear games though

BANNED

I like Storm's color in this :-)
    BUT SWEET JESUS!!!

DkQ5g7oW0AET_SY.jpg

BUT SWEET JESUS!!!

DkQ5g7oW0AET_SY.jpg
    Why they gotta X out her face! I hope they release the full image before that edit

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Except when she got blasted away by lighting by that one X-Kid whose name I forget...
    Exactly. Berserker or whatever tagged her outta the sky. Amped Storm should be completely immune to electrical attacks.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

That art looks horrendous. And all those stupid kids... Wtf.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BUT SWEET JESUS!!!

DkQ5g7oW0AET_SY.jpg
    Whoa what's this??!!

Is it confirm someone is dying in disassembled? Some people I follow on Twitter suspect Storm lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Whoa what's this??!!
    the creative team announcement to UXM and the chrarcters. Everyone's there! I like that Storm is among the ones that is front and center

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Is it confirm someone is dying in disassembled? Some people I follow on Twitter suspect Storm lol
    What makes them say that? Imagine the backlash if Marvel killed Storm.