Page 124 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Just saw someone in that black Panther thread say most Storm fans dont consider her black. Excuse me?
    Attachment 72661
    Even though they're banned their legacy lives on...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    oooh honey the shade!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

They may have been fools, but they went hard.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

20 CHARACTERS THAT TOOK DOWN THE HULK:

3. Storm

Another of the powerful X-Men, Storm was once worshiped as a literal god in Africa. Her powers make her one of the formidable characters in the Marvel Universe. If she hasn’t proven that in the pages of the X-Men, then she certainly did in The Incredible Hulk #444, when she actually ended the Hulk. A psychic entity named Onslaught possesses Hulk forcing Storm and Cable to fight him.

Hulk easily holds his own against them both, but Storm tires and offers Hulk one final chance to stand down. Unwavering, Hulk presses the attack and Storm releases an unbridled salvo of lightning against him. She literally stops his heart. Fearing she ended him, she restarts his heart by sending a pinpoint electric burst into his chest.

https://www.cbr.com/characters-that-took-down-the-hulk/

Moral of the story is don't sleep on the queen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

3. Storm

Another of the powerful X-Men, Storm was once worshiped as a literal god in Africa. Her powers make her one of the formidable characters in the Marvel Universe. If she hasn’t proven that in the pages of the X-Men, then she certainly did in The Incredible Hulk #444, when she actually ended the Hulk. A psychic entity named Onslaught possesses Hulk forcing Storm and Cable to fight him.

Hulk easily holds his own against them both, but Storm tires and offers Hulk one final chance to stand down. Unwavering, Hulk presses the attack and Storm releases an unbridled salvo of lightning against him. She literally stops his heart. Fearing she ended him, she restarts his heart by sending a pinpoint electric burst into his chest.

For some reason, I remember her frying his brain to begin with, and then maybe restarting his heart? Definitely was one of her first internal attacks, and Cable helped her aim.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    For some reason, I remember her frying his brain to begin with, and then maybe restarting his heart? Definitely was one of her first internal attacks, and Cable helped her aim.
    I actually dont even remember the heart restarting part. I'm going to see if I can find the scans. but yes this was her first internal attack and it happened on a heavy hitter. this was a sweet feat.

found them:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

3. Storm

found them:

*SIGH* ALL FACTS.
    Poor Hulk Fans they can’t STAND these scans. Well they don’t lie. It was by her power. Cable only guided her.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    *SIGH* ALL FACTS.
    Poor Hulk Fans they can’t STAND these scans. Well they don’t lie. It was by her power. Cable only guided her.
    do hulk fans say something else happened? I love it. she first needed cables help when she did this initially. but years later the queen, All-Goddess would should she dont need no freaking man to replicate her feats or guide her anywhere:

if marvel, well the xoffices had done better it would have been cool to see her take a darker view towards dealing with her enemies (similarly in uncanny when she had decided that killing was ok when it was required) instead of self-doubting, taking naps ororo we got in the book shall never be named again.

so many people are calling for storm to make her appearance in Black Panther 2. Do you guys think it will happen?

https://www.superherohype.com/movies...lack-panther-2

There have been many notable comic storylines where two superheroes tie the knot. Perhaps the most memorable of these is the marriage between T’Challa and Ororo Munroe, a.k.a. Storm. The marriage between the two was monumental for the Marvel comic universe, but it would be even more groundbreaking for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. While there is certainly precedent in the comics for Black Panther and Storm to get married, the inclusion of this storyline could easily be set up in Black Panther 2.

Considering that the Disney and Fox deal will likely have gone through by the time that the sequel would be in the development phase, there’s a chance that we might see a cameo from Storm in the movie. Regardless of what eventually might happen, the decision whether to include this storyline in the MCU will ultimately fall with Marvel studios head-honcho Kevin Feige.

Im not sure and I think its too soon. Maybe a cameo or mention, but definitely not in any meaningful capacity. I dont know where they are at but the script and plan for BP was already set before the first film came out and it wouldnt do Storm justice to shoehorn her in. Acknowledging her however would be a good idea to help hype her up prior to her featured debut

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im not sure and I think its too soon. Maybe a cameo or mention, but definitely not in any meaningful capacity. I dont know where they are at but the script and plan for BP was already set before the first film came out and it wouldnt do Storm justice to shoehorn her in. Acknowledging her however would be a good idea to help hype her up prior to her featured debut
    but is that set in stone? I dont necessarily mind her not playing a big part but I've always said this I would love something similar to how wonder woman was introduced. ororo would maybe be seen in background here or there with a head wrap. then at the end where they fight a big boss, she wipes the head scarf off revealing her long flowing white hair flies onto to the battlefield and starts wrecking ish. it would be epic . follow this with a solo film and I would be the happiest person alive.

I'd like some kind of mention of her, even if it's something throwaway like strange weather patterns being reported in Kenya.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I'd like some kind of mention of her, even if it's something throwaway like strange weather patterns being reported in Kenya.
    yea that would be cool. my question is how or why wakanda be concerned with what is happening in kenya?

but is that set in stone? I dont necessarily mind her not playing a big part but I've always said this I would love something similar to how wonder woman was introduced. ororo would maybe be seen in background here or there with a head wrap. then at the end where they fight a big boss, she wipes the head scarf off revealing her long flowing white hair flies onto to the battlefield and starts wrecking ish. it would be epic . follow this with a solo film and I would be the happiest person alive.
    I mean I dont have any facts to back it up but these movies are planned quite in advance and Id imagine Coogler knew what he wanted to do with BP2 as he directed the first film and laid the foundation for it. The last thing I want them to do is pull a Spiderman here as he did not need to be in CW and his stuff really stuck out not in a good way

yea that would be cool. my question is how or why wakanda be concerned with what is happening in kenya?
    they wouldnt need to be as that line could come from anyone watching a report on world news.
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-22-2018 at 01:52 PM.