Page 141 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    AND T'Challa is CHEATER!!!

Attachment 73072
    Attachment 73073

Phoenix, you so messy.

Don't kill me Kyss.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Phoenix, you so messy.

Don't kill me Kyss.
    i'm not boo lol. phoenix is being messy because they don't like the character and that is simply not fair when you take into account this man has no memories and only sees Ororo as a ghost in his mind, yet he still REJECTED NuNakia advances.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    i'm not boo lol. phoenix is being messy because they don't like the character and that is simply not fair when you take into account this man has no memories and only sees Ororo as a ghost in his mind, yet he still REJECTED NuNakia advances.

Well if things pop off, T'challa will be somewhere singing Confessions Part 1.

Well if things pop off, T'challa will be somewhere singing Confessions Part 1.
    LOLOL yasss for the Usher reference LOL.

I will say that Stormphoenix could make a case for T'challa cheating if he had his memories back. However, seeing that T'challa doesn't and even with NuNakia trying to make him ok with it, T'challa declined her advances. This just shows how strong his love is for Ororo. What phoenix is selling is bitterness from a annulled marriage that is ages old. it's time to let that go people! lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Phoenix, you so messy.

Don't kill me Kyss.
    I sure am being messy. It's no secret that I don't like BP. I'm just poking fun at the character.

Kyss has nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-31-2018 at 11:40 AM.

I sure am being messy. It's no secret that I don't like BP. I'm just poking fun at the character.

Kyss has nothing to do with it.
    lololol.. don't be mad boo. TRUE LOVE WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL!!!

lololol.. don't be mad boo. TRUE LOVE WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL!!!
    Yes always, thanks for the encouragement Kyss.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3rrytop View Post
    Yes always, thanks for the encouragement Kyss.
    you are so welcome boo we have to look at things with the perspective of truth and nothing else.

now.. I just loved this issue. 2000 years have passed and it's clear that ororo is a thing of legend:

based upon tchalla description to n'yami she believes the woman plaguing his mind is the hadari Yao. it is so encouraging that the power, beauty and strength of the hadari yao prevails 2000 years into the future. I'm so excited to see her reappear at some point.

and they most certainly did deserve it and thnk u. I gave up trying to find those scans utopia is just not a good era of xmen 4 me.
    Here is the the Utopia science team mini fore the insta-skeleton:

I think there are a couple more from the Lemire run when the X-Men are fighting the Limbo demons. I recall Storm roasting one massive demon into a pile of smoldering ash/rubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Here is the the Utopia science team mini fore the insta-skeleton:

I think there are a couple more from the Lemire run when the X-Men are fighting the Limbo demons. I recall Storm roasting one massive demon into a pile of smoldering ash/rubble.
    thanks love for sharing. I guess the moral of the story is she has done this more than a few times in canon lol

did u read emma black or BP today?

thanks love for sharing. I guess the moral of the story is she has done this more than a few times in canon lol

did u read emma black or BP today?
    I picked them up but haven't read the yet. I did like the scan you posted from BP. The Hadari Yao...I am hoping Coates has a long term plan for her in this role. I doubt we'll see it explored in the X-verse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I picked them up but haven't read the yet. I did like the scan you posted from BP. The Hadari Yao...I am hoping Coates has a long term plan for her in this role. I doubt we'll see it explored in the X-verse.
    oh my friend I enjoyed it dearly as well!!!! I know coates has a long term plan this guy is super thoughtful in everything he does.

and the xverse can kick rocks. xmen black showed ororo bein a lackey for emma just for her to get played again . no thanks

BANNED

In Storm's power set. What is "Consistent" to you?

Do you guys believe her Internal attacks ARE consistent? Yes or No? Please give a reason to your answer.

IMO: Yes, because how many times has she attacked people from the inside. Stopping their air flow AND affecting their brain. TO MY count that's 6 times she's attacked someone internally. (Maybe more if you guys have some)

And if Storm's internal attacks are NOT consistent? Why has she done them more than once. I don't get why some people go through lengths to disprove this.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 11-01-2018 at 09:40 AM.

In Storm's power set. What is "Consistent" to you?

Do you guys believe her Internal attacks ARE consistent? Yes or No? Please give a reason to your answer.

IMO: Yes, because how many times has she attacked people from the inside. Stopping their air flow AND affecting their brain. TO MY count that's 6 times she's attacked someone internally. (Maybe more if you guys have some)

And if Storm's internal attacks are NOT consistent? Why has she done them more than once. I don't get why some people go through lengths to disprove this.

Hmm. This is a good question.

Consistent for me would be that she typically works within the confines of how the weather naturally functions; therefore, she will manifest her abilities to use her powers in a way that minimizes disrupting the weather in which it naturally exists.

However, there are exceptions to her use of powers. She will bend them beyond the natural manifestations in dire situations and she will result to less than traditional uses of her powers when sh is angry or bloodlusted, which results in such power displays as internal attacks.

So to answer your questions are internal attacks consistent, I would say no as she doesn't typically use these types of attacks unless she is super angry or there no other options besides using an internal attack.

To your last question about people trying to disprove them people do this because most characters don't have a counter to this and they will argue it makes debating or battle discussions "boring" but it is what it is. Bottom line her having this ability makes her dang near unbeatable and people don't like that.

And the number of times I can think of her using internal attacks on actual people are as follows:

1. Once against Hulk when she and Cable fought together.
    2. Once against Clor when she sent an EMP to his brain.
    3. Once against Wakandan soldiers when they were threatening her in WAP.
    4. Once against Scarlet Spider when she thought they were trying to harm the Xmen.
    5. Once against Sinister when she scrambled his brains.
    6. Once in BP&C when she froze the insides of the Americorps androids.

There was one other instance where she froze the inside of lock from the inside out when she was a part of Xforce. Other than that I can't think of any others.

Storm Sightings: