Page 142 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Storm Sightings: ]
    This looks ....potentially horrendous! That dialogue! And how is TM is a threat to this team? Most (if not all) would destroy her a$$ solo. I get the “amped” powers could be significant BUT - Storm, Jean & Iceman....?!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    This looks ....potentially horrendous! That dialogue! And how is TM is a threat to this team? Most (if not all) would destroy her a$$ solo. I get the “amped” powers could be significant BUT - Storm, Jean & Iceman....?!!
    What’s going to happen is Spider-Man will swoop in and mistake the X-Men as bad guys and Spider-Man solos the X-Men pretty easy. Also I think TM is about to Stomp the X-Men as well.

If the Newly formed Avengers can get stomped 3x in a row? Why not the X-Men -_- Marvel is very disappointing.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    lmfao I wasnt expecting that response lolol.

horrendous lol

ok... lol. I dont know anything about tm. what's her power? and scans like this make me miss rut so much
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lmfao I wasnt expecting that response lolol.

horrendous lol

ok... lol. I dont know anything about tm. what's her power? and scans like this make me miss rut so much
    I don’t recall all but i know she had TK and Pyrokinesis (low to medium level power range). She’s also a very skilled h2h fighter and swordsman.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 11-02-2018 at 07:55 AM.

Storm is getting a story in the Christmas special

10. STORM in “TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT”
    Written by Charlamagne tha God, art by Alitha E. Martinez, color by Jay David Ramos
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...oliday-special

Not supporting anything written by Charmaine the goddess
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    would have been a nice opportunity to let coates show his stuff.

and lmfao at the shade honey
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

4 different Jubilee stories?

......okay.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I knew he was getting a story. I'm just so upset it's the Storm one.
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    4 different Jubilee stories?

......okay.
    I think someone in the main thread said the stories are tied together. I guess jubilee is the focal point.

Of course, they would let that (expletive!!!) to write a Storm story. They could've gotten Coates or I don't know....a black female writer.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Of course, they would let that (expletive!!!) to write a Storm story. They could've gotten Coates or I don't know....a black female writer.
    He's a NAME that will get extra attention (maybe sales) for the book.

If they were going to let a rookie do this story-why NOT get someone who isn't a rapper. If he wanted a comic-let him do a one shot like The Weekend & Black Eye Peas.

Why not let Quvenzhané Wallis write that storm since she has writing experience and going to be on Blackish and has an Oscar Nomination. How many Oscar nominated folks have written for Marvel? Dc has an Oscar winner writing for them.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Who is Charlemagne The God? And what have they written that has induced such ire?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Who is Charlemagne The God? And what have they written that has induced such ire?
    No, he is a misogynistic radio host.

I can't say Charlemagne is my favorite radio personality, or one that I even like, but he does surprise me every now and then so I will go into this with low expectations but an open mind.

Honestly, that's how I'd feel if Coates were writing it, too. I do not like his Black Panther series.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I can't say Charlemagne is my favorite radio personality, or one that I even like, but he does surprise me every now and then so I will go into this with low expectations but an open mind.

Honestly, that's how I'd feel if Coates were writing it, too. I do not like his Black Panther series.
    I don't know this Charlemagne character, but you are the first person to have a slightly positive view of him. What do we Storm fans need to know about this man? How much damage(or good) can he do in one page?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!