Page 161 of 192 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ooooh I like this that is really good.
    Thanks, appreciate it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Uncanny X-Men #5

Uncanny X-Men #6

And this preview art from issue 5 is why I'm not about to get excited for one scan. Lightning Lass is definitely in the building and ain't going no where.

I always find it curious how writers seem to be very creative when it comes to the telepaths/telekinetics use of power, and even with Iceman, yet one of the most versatile mutants in terms of power displays is always shown using lightning. I don't understand this at all.

but i guess from both the issue 5 and issue 6 it does appear storm is leading. very interesting. my interest is slightly changing towards this run.
    I am liking the art. The battlefield looks i tense in top panel, though its hard to make out whats happening to the soldiers in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Now that 2018 is coming to a CLOSE. how do we Storm Fans feel.
    Still no word on the Storm Solo From Coates And Jen B. (lied to me again Marvel)
    Theres rumors that Charlame the god is getting an opportunity to write her, which shows Marvel has no real plan nor love for Storm.
    Instead of an accomplish writer , we getting some radio jockey ,guess being black make him qualified to write Storm.
    which will be a pointless story that dose nothing to elevate or propel her.
    We still have to suffer the AShipp Dark Phoenix movie another pointless venture and showing for the character.
    and now with the Revival of Scott Logan Jean Emma Maybe Xavier, what the Hell is 2019 really going to be like for Storm
    Fans moving for\wards
    I'm pretty much just reading what is presented and waiting until after the merger to see what happens. I'm not expecting much from any of the characters right now and would rather not Storm be the "fore front" to whatever is going to be the ending of Fox's term influencing X-men comics and where they place in the major MU. I'd rather her step up more at that point so i'm okay with her almost background like appearances at least they have intent and meaning and that's enough for now.

As far as the movie side i just want them to forget everything fox related in the movies. I say this as a fan of the x-men and not just storm, I did not enjoy one of those movies. Days of Future past was the last one i saw and i was just done. If didn't feel like the x-men to me so i just wasn't interested.

I'm hoping 2019 will be the year Storm gets to break out beyond just the x-men and become a figure more in the entire MU. If she is to preserve the balance of the Marvel Universe she needs to have a connection to every part of it. So that's what i'm hoping for. Even if it's just a tour of the character going through the MU in other books as long as the cameos are meaningful and all intend on building her as a bigger player in the MU before launching into her own book.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I am liking the art. The battlefield looks i tense in top panel, though its hard to make out whats happening to the soldiers in the background.
    Looks good to me. Though Lightning is coming from Storm's hand it actually looks like the soldiers are being pushed away by water so i wonder if she created a contain monsoon? Would be nice to see hasn't been shown in awhile.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Looks good to me. Though Lightning is coming from Storm's hand it actually looks like the soldiers are being pushed away by water so i wonder if she created a contain monsoon? Would be nice to see hasn't been shown in awhile.
    it doesn't actually look like the xmen are trying to attack the soldiers but are looking at their target, which is off panel. whatever that is attacking the soldiers seem to be coming from where the xmen are looking.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    the art is ok to and that reason being for the point you mentioned. it's hard to tell what is going on in that one panel.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

fot those of you who didnt see shuri is out tomorrow. make sure you show your support:

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...eview-shuri-2/

Default Storm February Solicits

The following are titles Storm will featured in for sure. Uncanny 11/12 are Cyclops and Wolverine heavy so I dont think she will be in those books:

AGE OF X-MAN: THE MARVELOUS X-MEN #1 (of 5)
    LONNIE NADLER & ZAC THOMPSON (W) • MARCO FAILLA (A)
    Cover by PHIL NOTO
    VARIANT COVER BY ROB LIEFELD
    VARIANT COVER BY VICTOR HUGO
    Connecting variant cover by InHyuk Lee
    SECRET VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    ENTER THE AGE OF X-MAN!
    The perfect heroes for a perfect world! The X-Men have helped make the world into a utopia where living in fear and hatred is a thing of the past. All people are united under the banner of mutantkind, and all of mutantkind idolizes the X-Men. Jean Grey! Colossus! Storm! X-23! X-Man! Nature Girl! Magneto! And of course, the amazing Nightcrawler! When danger threatens the world, the Marvelous X-Men set things right for the good of all. And no one dares say otherwise.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

UNCANNY X-MEN: WINTER’S END #1
    SINA GRACE (W) • NATHAN STOCKMAN (A) • Cover by JAVIER GARRON
    VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    SKRULLS VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Iceman and the X-Men get a special visitor from the future! An older Bobby Drake has come to the present to tell him to give up being a super hero. But what could have happened that would change Bobby Drake from the X-Men’s resident jokester to a morose mutant?
    40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$4.99

BANNED

Just looked at the Solicitations of Feb 2019 In Comes the "Age of Wolverine".....yet again -_-

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Now that 2018 is coming to a CLOSE. how do we Storm Fans feel.
    Still no word on the Storm Solo From Coates And Jen B. (lied to me again Marvel)
    Theres rumors that Charlame the god is getting an opportunity to write her, which shows Marvel has no real plan nor love for Storm.
    Instead of an accomplish writer , we getting some radio jockey ,guess being black make him qualified to write Storm.
    which will be a pointless story that dose nothing to elevate or propel her.
    We still have to suffer the AShipp Dark Phoenix movie another pointless venture and showing for the character.
    and now with the Revival of Scott Logan Jean Emma Maybe Xavier, what the Hell is 2019 really going to be like for Storm
    Fans moving for\wards
    After Seeing the Solicits for Feb 2019, Marvel has No Direction. Especially in the X-Men franchise it just seems like Marvel is shitting out Books that makes no sense or even asked for.

I think i'm just going to be happy for Storm appearing in comics. I THINK the only Hope Storm has at a solo is this Movie Deal with Disney.
    Other than that she is going to be stuck with multiple writers not knowing how to write her.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 11-20-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Just looked at the Solicitations of Feb 2019 In Comes the "Age of Wolverine".....yet again -_-

After Seeing the Solicits for Feb 2019............I don't care anymore.

I think i'm just going to be happy for Storm appearing in comics. I THINK the only Hope Storm has at a solo is this Movie Deal with Disney. Other than that she is going to be stuck.
    yup the current creative teams, at least on the xoffices side, front have a clear interest in storm. and I wouldnt be surprised if things go back to the status quo of cyclops and wolverine being the two characters that heavily influence the direction of new xstories.

and the solicits with Logan everywhere doesnt help. I wish storm could just be given to the black panther offices so people with actual interest in the charact could writer her full time.

BANNED

yup the current creative teams, at least on the xoffices side, front have a clear interest in storm. and I wouldnt be surprised if things go back to the status quo of cyclops and wolverine being the two characters that heavily influence the direction of new xstories.

and the solicits with Logan everywhere doesnt help. I wish storm could just be given to the black panther offices so people with actual interest in the charact could writer her full time.
    It's pretty clear things are going to go BACK to the random stories and MULTIPLE X-Titles like it was in 2015.

Your right have 3 Wolverine Titles. And Scott coming gives Storm NO Chance at a Solo or even branching out.

It's Not the "Age of X" it's REALLY the Age of Wolverine to be honest.

It's pretty clear things are going to go BACK to the random stories and MULTIPLE X-Titles like it was in 2015.

Your right have 3 Wolverine Titles. And Scott coming gives Storm NO Chance at a Solo or even branching out.

It's Not the "Age of X" it's REALLY the Age of Wolverine to be honest.
    You really thin Storm was gonna get a solo with no Scott around? I dont think he has any bearing on that being more or less likely to happen. He's been dead for 3 years and that its not like much was done to expand her role

It's amazing how I'm already sick of Wolverine. He's not even properly back yet is in lots of books while we're here begging for scraps.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It's amazing how I'm already sick of Wolverine. He's not even properly back yet is in lots of books while we're here begging for scraps.
    It's the "Age Of Wolverine"
    LOL it's happening again. I REALLY HATE Wolverine.
    Nothing we can do about it............

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You really thin Storm was gonna get a solo with no Scott around? I dont think he has any bearing on that being more or less likely to happen. He's been dead for 3 years and that its not like much was done to expand her role
    I didn't think Storm was going to get a Solo this year regardless with Scott coming back or not. It's been WAAY too long with no word. And look at Feb 2019 it's clear we may never get one. UNLESS this Disney MOVIE Saves her.

After Seeing the Solicits for Feb 2019, Marvel has No Direction. Especially in the X-Men franchise it just seems like Marvel is shitting out Books that makes no sense or even asked for.

I think i'm just going to be happy for Storm appearing in comics. I THINK the only Hope Storm has at a solo is this Movie Deal with Disney.
    Other than that she is going to be stuck with multiple writers not knowing how to write her.

See, what i mean.
    Is there an actual place or Website that one can send in a script in. where some one would actual look at it , cause if Marve l has no ideas at least Steal mines.
    by the way serious question.