Page 177 of 192 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2875
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    but boo dont lose hope this is the one time it's good marvel ain't checking for Ororo. The fans that should be worried are thor, spiderman, hulk, captain marvel, and all the avengers marvel love to promote.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don't care about the Avengers they can be erased for all I care. I just don't want this RANDOM BS Marvel is cooking up about Destroying ALL that we know and love. Just...Don't TOUCH my X-Men. I don't have the mental capacity to deal with Storm's or any other X-men orgin changed if ANYONE just get rid of Wolverine. :-)

But POOR FF. That's a serious SLAP to their FACES
    told you sp:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AiPTcomic...40383631040513
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

That's a little bit to close to the X-Men.

That's a little bit to close to the X-Men.
    lololol why you say that? its spiderman
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I love it when Storm is more relatable it strengthens my love for her even more and it’s not like they can’t have her act like a human and still be a Goddess it can be done and HAS been done in comics before. Hell it can be little things like she’s drawn wearing a bonnet before bed or she’s watching Scandal in the living room.
    Last edited by angrt1; 12-11-2018 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    I love it when Storm is more relatable it strengthens my love for her even more and it’s not like they can’t have her act like a human and still be a Goddess it can be done and HAS been done in comics before. Hell it can be little things like she’s drawn wearing a bonnet before bed or she’s watching Scandal in the living room.
    I would scream if I saw miss ro in a bonnet. marvel make it happen.

I wouldnt mind seeing ro rock a look like this:

I think it would be cute.

BANNED

I would scream if I saw miss ro in a bonnet. marvel make it happen.
    RIGHT and btw this is me nitpicking but I would love for her current ponytail to look something like this:

BANNED

i wouldnt mind seeing ro rock a look like this:

i think it would be cute.
    sis i just said the same thing you reading my mind????
    Last edited by angrt1; 12-11-2018 at 11:21 AM.

BANNED

lololol why you say that? its spiderman
    Spider-Man is one of the BIG Names of Marvel. The others are Avengers, X-Men and Fantastic Four.

Since Marvel tagged the FF and now Spider-Man....it's just a matter of time until the X-Men get tagged with this madness.

RIGHT and btw this is me nitpicking but I would love for her current ponytail to look something like this:

yea that pony would be really cute. you know this look actually puts in to mind another iconic look from one of my fav movies:

sis i just said the same thing you reading my mind????

bish yassss ma'am!!! you been reading mine too!

Spider-Man is one of the BIG Names of Marvel. The others are Avengers, X-Men and Fantastic Four.

Since Marvel tagged the FF and now Spider-Man....it's just a matter of time until the X-Men get tagged with this madness.
    sigh...

I'd love to see her with those looks, but the fear is that not all artists would do them justice. They are definitely styles I'd like to see for MCU Storm.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I'd love to see her with those looks, but the fear is that not all artists would do them justice. They are definitely styles I'd like to see for MCU Storm.
    yea for these looks to work the art definitely has to be on point. this is one of the reasons why Jen Bartel working on Ororo's potential book would be AMAZING.

this is the only design I think I've come across for her mcu look but I love it:

and another one....

https://mobile.twitter.com/AiPTcomic...61865069338624

u know after seeing this I would imagine something that affects how Xavier discovered the xmen or why he discovered them than anything specific to storm. so I'm still not concerned really
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-11-2018 at 11:51 AM.

BANNED

OK, from the looks of it SEEMS that Marvel is just changing the Origins of how characters and Teams get started.

For the X-Men the only thing Marvel can say is that Charles Encountered a mutant when he developed his powers at a young age BEFORE he met shadow king.

So, Storm should be protected(Kinda since Charles First mutant he came across was Storm) AHHH!!!!! were in trouble!!!!!