Page 180 of 192 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2875
    BANNED

Storm wasn't really that bad this week. I rather have Storm do nothing than get embarrassed. But I do like to see her take charge.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm wasn't really that bad this week. I rather have Storm do nothing than get embarrassed. But I do like to see her take charge.
    she wasnt that bad because she didnt do anything lololol

the sign of the times. sigh.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Deadass like Uncanny X-men should make sure that each character is getting focused on and has the spotlight on them. So far Psylocke, Jean, X-23, and now Polaris have been getting attention but it needs to go for each character and I have yet to see Storm receive any, everyone should get their moment

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    Deadass like Uncanny X-men should make sure that each character is getting focused on and has the spotlight on them. So far Psylocke, Jean, X-23, and now Polaris have been getting attention but it needs to go for each character and I have yet to see Storm receive any
    you mean you dont love her constant lightning spamming and 3 or 4 lines where she tells someone what to do???? this is the best storm we have seen in ages!!!!

***rolls eyes***

no I agree that is most certainly how the old uncanny story were handled. unfortunately those days are long gone.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

That was my whole point kyss.......

That was my whole point kyss.......
    I know. just backing up what you said

did u see those previous scans I posted where she was cutting people with her wind and killed a man with her lightning? I would love to see more stuff like that

Storm appeared in Xmen Red, Uncanny, and Mr. and Mrs. X but didn't do anything noteworthy. So if you are wanting your Storm fix this week aint going to do anything for you.
    Thank you both. I did a fly by at the LCS and did a skim of the issues and put them right back on the shelf:

I wasn’t expecting much anyway but Red was a flatline ending. I was hoping for more of a knock down drag out between Jean and Nova, and a nice highlight for each of the main cast, but....snore fest. Uncanny X-Men was.....plot drivel basically. I don’t see why this will take 10 issues to tell. Storm’s dialogue came off contrived (and why are they still fighting a flatscan mob they could easily get rid of??). Cool that she is leading but at the same time you can’t help but feel the drag of the plot.

I did enjoy the Mr & Mrs X so I bought that one. Thompson’s writing the hell out of that book. I had issue 1 and then stopped so I grabbed 2 - 5 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Thank you both. I did a fly by at the LCS and did a skim of the issues and put them right back on the shelf:

I wasn’t expecting much anyway but Red was a flatline ending. I was hoping for more of a knock down drag out between Jean and Nova, and a nice highlight for each of the main cast, but....snore fest. Uncanny X-Men was.....plot drivel basically. I don’t see why this will take 10 issues to tell. Storm’s dialogue came off contrived (and why are they still fighting a flatscan mob they could easily get rid of??). Cool that she is leading but at the same time you can’t help but feel the drag of the plot.

I did enjoy the Mr & Mrs X so I bought that one. Thompson’s writing the hell out of that book. I had issue 1 and then stopped so I grabbed 2 - 5 as well.
    lmfao oh goddess... that gif is hilarious.

and with uncanny and the xbooks it's a wrap in my book. I'm not sure how anyone who is a well-versed storm fan can ship for any of this. but to each it's own. the franchise just seems so stagnant and its downright decomposing in relation to ororo. still hopeful for a coates written solo.

and I've heard so many good things about the book but I dont really care for those characters. I hope it has a long run for all those who are enjoying the story.

BANNED

“Because you love me the most, Bobby” - Jean

Yikes. When did Bobby and Jean become this close? I feel like the decades long friendship between Storm and Jean is being ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post

Yikes. When did Bobby and Jean become this close? I feel like the decades long friendship between Storm and Jean is being ignored.
    I think they are trying to build Jean’s presence and relationships since she’s been “gone” for so long (though I didn’t really feel it since we had Teen Jean). We don’t get as many scenes with her and Ro’ (I think the last one was the coffee shop attack in UXM #1) but hopefully they get back to their sisterhood. I ship more the Betsy + Storm and Storm + Gambit friendships more though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I think they are trying to build Jean’s presence and relationships since she’s been “gone” for so long (though I didn’t really feel it since we had Teen Jean). We don’t get as many scenes with her and Ro’ (I think the last one was the coffee shop attack in UXM #1) but hopefully they get back to their sisterhood. I ship more the Betsy + Storm and Storm + Gambit friendships more though.
    I think even if they don't show Storm/Jean's friendship i'm sure their Sisterhood is still there. Just because we don't see it or Jean interacts with someone better doesn't necessarily mean Jean and Storm buddy buddy is over y'know?. But I agree I like Storm + Gambits Relationship BETTER. AND as Lovers ;-)

Edit: I believe throughout the course of history and Story. Jean/Storm their relationship is a bit more meaningful considering crap ton of ISSUES they both endured together.(IMO)
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 12-13-2018 at 08:41 AM.

BANNED

Ladies and gentlemen...
    Aerial Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen...
    Aerial Monroe

That's a queen.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen...
    Aerial Monroe

wow nice find boo!!!! I've never heard of her. a WWE fighter and a fellow storm fan. fabulous dahling!!!

BANNED