Page 190 of 192 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 2875
    BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lololol hey boo!!!! dont you do that now!! you liked her appearances today?
    Yeahhh I mean I already know the drill, she wasn’t gonna do anything special in the issues released today and if she does do anything amazing it will most likely be in her own solo and who knows when THAT will happen so I’ll talks what I get

I just read Iceman and this is how Kitty and Storm should have been written together in Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I just read Iceman and this is how Kitty and Storm should have been written together in Gold
    Agreed, far better and realistic relationship dialog in 1 page than in all of Gold.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Key word..SHOULD. But nah, lets wing it and write them however we want. LOL.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

storm moments from extermination:

storm got punched by armor too
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yikes! This is just disappointing. Storm should have zapped those 2 white kids into next week and called it a day.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Yikes! This is just disappointing. Storm should have zapped those 2 white kids into next week and called it a day.
    Does storm normally lightning bolt children ?

Well if anything I did like the art work. What makes no sense to me is why, after seeing these kids turn numeorus mutants into hounds, why give them a warning lol? Like they were going to listen -__-...Its annoying that Brisson (like Bunn) writes her being idiotically compassionate to both her own detriment and that if the team. Armor slugging her made sense. I wouldn’t want Storm running around in the battlefield. Either way - another strike for Brisson. The overall story has been good but the fact that he relies on PIS/CIS is a big minus for me. We’re also seeing it with his collaborative work in Uncanny.

And @darkness - yes Storm would use lightning (but she could’ve just blown them away from or simply not fly within reach like she seems to do in every issue lol) on a child who was a threat. Those kids trying to kill her in the UXM annual when she met her Uncle Shetani could attest to that. She can control the intensity of the shock to not kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Well if anything I did like the art work. What makes no sense to me is why, after seeing these kids turn numeorus mutants into hounds, why give them a warning lol? Like they were going to listen -__-...Its annoying that Brisson (like Bunn) writes her being idiotically compassionate to both her own detriment and that if the team. Armor slugging her made sense. I wouldn’t want Storm running around in the battlefield. Either way - another strike for Brisson. The overall story has been good but the fact that he relies on PIS/CIS is a big minus for me. We’re also seeing it with his collaborative work in Uncanny.

And @darkness - yes Storm would use lightning (but she could’ve just blown them away from or simply not fly within reach like she seems to do in every issue lol) on a child who was a threat. Those kids trying to kill her in the UXM annual when she met her Uncle Shetani could attest to that. She can control the intensity of the shock to not kill them.
    Good points. Storm being taken down so easily has been something that has been going on for way too long. Its beyond repetitive at this point.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Good points. Storm being taken down so easily has been something that has been going on for way too long. Its beyond repetitive at this point.
    Agreed. Storm used to be treated as a powerful, resourceful, confident and well balanced character who was still vulnerable but formidable. And continuity used to matter (always had issues here and there) but this last decade :-/...?! It feels like...if this is a “new era” for X-Men please count me out. Don’t hope for quality and passionate writing. Just put on your galoshes and get ready wade through a rapid river of PIS. I get the impression that these writers (and Marvel in general) have been trying to get away from the Claremontian formula and present the X-Men (specifically Storm and a couple of the other high profile strong female X-Women) in a watered-down, incompetent, less-appealing version so they can background her into uselessness as we re-enter the boring “Cyclops/Wolverine” snore fest we had to deal with from Fraction’s crapalicious writing - Bunn/Lemire/IvX debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. Storm used to be treated as a powerful, resourceful, confident and well balanced character who was still vulnerable but formidable. And continuity used to matter (always had issues here and there) but this last decade :-/...?! It feels like...if this is a “new era” for X-Men please count me out. Don’t hope for quality and passionate writing. Just put on your galoshes and get ready wade through a rapid river of PIS. I get the impression that these writers (and Marvel in general) have been trying to get away from the Claremontian formula and present the X-Men (specifically Storm and a couple of the other high profile strong female X-Women) in a watered-down, incompetent, less-appealing version so they can background her into uselessness as we re-enter the boring “Cyclops/Wolverine” snore fest we had to deal with from Fraction’s crapalicious writing - Bunn/Lemire/IvX debacle.
    Yeah, you're last point is something I'm noticing too. It really feels like the women are made out to be untactical and fail to do something as simple as handle a freaking mob. But its okay! Cyclops is coming back, will be the only one to have formed a plan and force out Storm and Jean as he saves the day. Man this is why Claremont needs to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Does storm normally lightning bolt children ?
    Children can catch a lightning bolt too...lol

6432443-cauterization+(1).jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 12-26-2018 at 07:40 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Children can catch a light bolt too...lol

6432443-cauterization+(1).jpg
    Ain't nobody safe!

On another note, I hope you all are having a healthy and peaceful holiday season and I wish you all a happy new year!

I hope 2019 brings nothing but the best for Storm!

The autocorrect on my phone is so annoying.

Ain't nobody safe!

On another note, I hope you all are having a healthy and peaceful holiday season and I wish you all a happy new year!

I hope 2019 brings nothing but the best for Storm!
    I second this post.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Just to be that guy..
    No 2017 Jen Bartel Coates Storm solo
    No 2018 Jen Bartel Coates Storm solo
    Expecting no 2019 Jen Bartel Coates Storm solo.
    When is the appropriate time to give up.