Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192
Results 2,866 to 2,875 of 2875
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    It’s quite obvious that once Black Panther 2 is released we’ll finally see a comics accurate version of Storm which I’m 99.9% sure it’s gonna happen cuz they’ve been pushing her in the BP comics hella hard and everyone is loving it and there’s YouTube videos and blog posts predicting it’s gonna happen I mean like Marvel would be MAD DUMB if they don’t do it
    This is the ONLY WAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    The only way I could see the current regime getting behind a Storm Vol. 2 Series was if she has a epic and memorable cameo/scene in BP 2 that gets her a lot of buzz from the fans--especially if she's the first X-Character to cameo. Then they could capitalize on it. Then again, would the X-Office give a ****?
    there's alot with your post.
    If she is the First Mutant shown it would be awesome .
    only because we could truly go the Goddess route and then reveal she is a mutant.
    Two. Depends what/Who MCU Storm is, cause we could get an overhaul. IF MCU Storm is popular Comic Storm may get the MCU Makeover and not sure how i feel about that.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I don’t know why they mentioned anything about a solo if they weren’t ready. I’m holding out for the Disney buyout. They saw the success of BP. I don’t see why they wouldn’t push Storm.
    Storm is not a Black Panther property, his sister is. Thus they are following the success of Panther and no Storm is not a member of it. She is X-Men property.

Like I told John Stewart fans-it does not matter what another franchise does with you. YOU are still the property of the franchise you originated from. Because those are the books that many are accessing to get an opinion about you.

X-Men books pack bins WAY MORE than Black Panther books. So if someone is being CHEAP or buying from bins versus paying full price for a Panther trade or floppy-guess what image of Storm they are getting.

That is why its important to hold the X-office accountable for Storm. It falls on THEM and no one else.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Storm is not a Black Panther property, his sister is. Thus they are following the success of Panther and no Storm is not a member of it. She is X-Men property.

Like I told John Stewart fans-it does not matter what another franchise does with you. YOU are still the property of the franchise you originated from. Because those are the books that many are accessing to get an opinion about you.

X-Men books pack bins WAY MORE than Black Panther books. So if someone is being CHEAP or buying from bins versus paying full price for a Panther trade or floppy-guess what image of Storm they are getting.

That is why its important to hold the X-office accountable for Storm. It falls on THEM and no one else.
    Tho I agree holding the Xoffice accountable, I disagree with not picking up or non supporting Black Panther and or any other titles that decided to show case The Storm/Ororo Monroe.

It just as or if not even more so important to do so.
    Her fan base should show strong number ,spend cash, network and be able to be part of the working team in making sure she thrive without derailing everything with being nasty critics, but with constructive opinion.

And take in an account many fans wanted her away from the Xtitles for further exposure, due to lack of any chance of a solo.

We are still waiting for redo on The Avengers Tenure, or do I have to read Adventure Avengers again.
    Or to play a decent role in any Marvel Event.

The X-Men or way to big. And they only pull all the stops out for The you know who's.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Hi loves. We are almost at 400 signatures for the storm solo comic petition. please sign if you have not and share with others:

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-marv...dari-yao-4ever
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hi loves. We are almost at 400 signatures for the storm solo comic petition. please sign if you have not and share with others:

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-marv...dari-yao-4ever

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    yes boo slowly but surely.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I signed my friend. Hope it helps us.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    I signed my friend. Hope it helps us.
    Thanks. I hope it does too. It sucks not buying my favorite x-books these past few months . Maybe this could make a difference.

Preview for next issue of Uncanny looks like Storm vs Magneto might happen, we already got a hint of it. It's sad this is probably one of the most anticipated fights but it hasn't been done well since Claremont. Like no Magneto conveniently dropping his shield, no Storm going "hmm maybe this bolt of lightning will work" without stating that shes using its heat to harm him or force to hurt him. I want a full no bias battle, where who ever wins still clearly had to work for it putting in everything they have.