Page 35 of 192 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed lol. And I should know better too!

Zub is the Mystery in Madripoor writer. He should be banned from using Storm & Rogue. With Betsy as long as she retains her master ninja skills, telepathy and edginess I am cool with her going back to her original British loveliness.

I haven’t fully read it yet but my initial perusal did give me a kind of meh sense. I liked the previous issue so I’ll keep my mind open until I read it. Red I didn’t buy either. I like the art though. X-books have been a snooze fest for so long. I don’t feel The writer’s passion like I used to, and most of these new x-writers are too green/bland/untested to allow them the prestige of X-Men.
    1. lololol you're fine love. I know you are one the most knowledgable storm fans there is. guggs however isn't.

and he jobbed rogue and storm so bad.... I mean why have them in the issue to be locked up the entirety of the arc. it was so ridiculous. I guess this was the writers attempt to show the value of the less powerful girls but I could have gone without that.

2. and you are speaking facts about they letting anyone write for the xmen. jean fans are loving what is happening (as they should) but writers have to do better at being well rounded when writing team books and not giving to much focus to one character. and they have to have make stories wiith more interesting threats that go beyond "we hate mutants" or "all mutants about to die" with the 10000th extinction event.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    2. and you are speaking facts about they letting anyone write for the xmen. jean fans are loving what is happening (as they should) but writers have to do better at being well rounded when writing team books and not giving to much focus to one character. and they have to have make stories wiith more interesting threats that go beyond "we hate mutants" or "all mutants about to die" with the 10000th extinction event.
    Part of me feels like a role switch-up is needed. Like if X-Men will continue to be the testing ground for new writers then move then move the X-vets that are central to their “vision” *sarcastically said with air quotes* to another product line where they can be central. Like Storm to a new Avengers run with a more critical role and a seasoned passionate writer that isn’t an X-verse noob.

Part of me feels like a role switch-up is needed. Like if X-Men will continue to be the testing ground for new writers then move then move the X-vets that are central to their “vision” *sarcastically said with air quotes* to another product line where they can be central. Like Storm to a new Avengers run with a more critical role and a seasoned passionate writer that isn’t an X-verse noob.
    I actually think this would be a a great idea. it made no sense that kitty led of team of vets like that. it would have been the perfect opportunity to let the vets spread their wings. the problem is though marvel knows their popular properties. they need characters like storm to keep the book selling, because I dont think most people would be on board reading a book of d listers led by kitty. at least I wouldnt lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Storm hitting Teen Abomination in the head via Lightning to short out the Sentanite chip in his brain.

Is that the same thing what she did to Mr. Sinister, but externally instead of internally???? I want to say it does, but I’m not sure.

What you guys think??

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm hitting Teen Abomination in the head via Lightning to short out the Sentanite chip in his brain.

Is that the same thing what she did to Mr. Sinister, but externally instead of internally???? I want to say it does, but I’m not sure.

What you guys think??
    I think its different but has some similarities. In both instances the brain is overloaded with electrical energy but the method is going for/produced very specific results. Like Hulk and Teen Abom having their brains overloaded via lightning didn’t experience a seizure since Storm didn’t manipulate the electrical impulses in their brains directly.

BANNED

I think its different but has some similarities. In both instances the brain is overloaded with electrical energy but the method is going for/produced very specific results. Like Hulk and Teen Abom having their brains overloaded via lightning didn’t experience a seizure since Storm didn’t manipulate the electrical impulses in their brains directly.
    Makes sense. Basically she can do it Internally and Externally, but they have different results. Ok makes sense.

Spectacular Member

Jumping into this to profess my adoration for this incredible character. I do not post in the Storm folder, but I really need to participate as a huge fan of hers. Love her and I hope her character receives the attention she deserves after Gold treated her like a mannequin.

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookfan5878 View Post
    Jumping into this to profess my adoration for this incredible character. I do not post in the Storm folder, but I really need to participate as a huge fan of hers. Love her and I hope her character receives the attention she deserves after Gold treated her like a mannequin.
    Welcome, luv!
    20180801_165019.jpg
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Awesome! And welcome! Please post more and engage in the Storm love <3

agreed. in this instance ororo was going to destroy the nanite not harm ta. it would have been nice to see her short it without having using the lightning.

yahhhh!!! welcome to the storm forum!!!! please post more love

Spectacular Member

One of the writes mentions storm as one of the leaders and will have a big role.... I guess we will have to wait and see

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...17439113965569

“I can't speak to specifics too much, but women are very prominent throughout and Storm, Bishop, Armor, Iceman, Jubilee, and Northstar all also have what I would call "significant" roles...which feels pretty good to me overall? We can always do better though tbh.”

That’s from Kelly Thompson’s Twitter
    Last edited by areuyellingatmee; 08-25-2018 at 09:12 PM.

Niffleheim

she said "technical leaders" are Jean, Storm and Armor. I'm not going to put too much faith in that

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

I don't often comment in this thread, even though Storm is my favorite X-Woman. With this new thread I thought I'd pop in here more often.

I also have my fingers crossed that Storm will come out of the next big event as the leader of a team. It never made any sense to me that she would sit back and let Kitty run things.

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    One of the writes mentions storm as one of the leaders and will have a big role.... I guess we will have to wait and see

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...17439113965569

“I can't speak to specifics too much, but women are very prominent throughout and Storm, Bishop, Armor, Iceman, Jubilee, and Northstar all also have what I would call "significant" roles...which feels pretty good to me overall? We can always do better though tbh.”

That’s from Kelly Thompson’s Twitter
    well that's encouraging... bye kitty!!

thanks for sharing.

this news seems to throw out the theory ororo will be killed.