Page 39 of 192 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Kelly Thompson has all but confirmed that Jean isn't getting a love interest any time soon on her tumblr, so...
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I know she may have in the past BUT jean and Logan have always had a thing. With cyclops out of the picture and them both being alive I'm most certain something romantic will be explored between the two of them.

And ororo is with tchalla currently so she iant available. I think Logan should finally get a chance with Jean. I mean he has been obsessed with her from early on and since cyclops is dead why not give them a shot? and no I think jean and Logan deserve a chance to date. so marvel make it happen
    Eh most of that relationship was born out Claremont pettyness for what went down with Scott and Madelyne and he started to retcon it.

Also they are trying to put Logan back in his anti-hero days when everyone was scared of him, you know a more classic status quo like many other Marvel properties are going throught right now, that Logan spend more time in FWB relationships with Yukio or Tyger Tyger or pinning for Mariko, it might not be exactly like that, but c'mon Brisson editor brougth her back for a reason, so she is probably going to be his future love interest now that she can defend herself.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Kelly Thompson has all but confirmed that Jean isn't getting a love interest any time soon on her tumblr, so...
    yea it may be awhile, as Logan isnt even technically back yet so I imagine that is correct. that said:

I know it's just a cover; however, the couples on the page are accurate in reference to the ones currently together:

rogue and gambit
    ororo and tchalla

then of course you see Logan and jean walking together. it could mean nothing but time will most definitely tell. this could be something that occurs further down the line after all the dust has settled with the O5 going back and Logan getting resettled with being with the xmen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

yea it may be awhile, as Logan isnt even technically back yet so I imagine that is correct. that said:

I know it's just a cover; however, the couples on the page are accurate in reference to the ones currently together:

rogue and gambit
    ororo and tchalla

then of course you see Logan and jean walking together. it could mean nothing but time will most definitely tell. this could be something that occurs further down the line after all the dust has settled with the O5 going back and Logan getting resettled with being with the xmen.
    She doesnt look happy. Her face actually looks annoyed

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...a-of-finding-a

She very explicitly mentions that Jean is staying single and that if she gets a love interest (eventually), it'll be unfamiliar territory.

Which probably rules Logan out.

I think that cover artist was just drawing pairings that he was a fan of.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Eh most of that relationship was born out Claremont pettyness for what went down with Scott and Madelyne and he started to retcon it.

Also they are trying to put Logan back in his anti-hero days when everyone was scared of him, you know a more classic status quo like many other Marvel properties are going throught right now, that Logan spend more time in FWB relationships with Yukio or Tyger Tyger or pinning for Mariko, it might not be exactly like that, but c'mon Brisson editor brougth her back for a reason, so she is probably going to be his future love interest now that she can defend herself.
    you might be right; however, if they are going with a classic retelling they most definitely will explore something with the two of them. his love for jean was obsessive (regardless of reasons), so much so it has caused him to physically hurt his close friends:

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She doesnt look happy. Her face actually looks annoyed
    well their personalities actually work well together. wolverine is always angry, ready to scrap and jean life is riddled with death and resurrections. it makes sense they both have annoyed/angry faces but the main takeaway is that they are in good company with each other.
    I love love.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

double post.

you might be right; however, if they are going with a classic retelling they most definitely will explore something with the two of them. his love for jean was obsessive (regardless of reasons), so much so it has caused him to physically hurt his close friends:

well their personalities actually work well together. wolverine is always angry, ready to scrap and jean life is riddled with death and resurrections. it makes sense they both have annoyed/angry faces but the main takeaway is that they are in good company with each other.
    I love love.
    yeah and? Storm f--ked him! Jean has standards. She doesnt want those sloppy seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...a-of-finding-a

She very explicitly mentions that Jean is staying single and that if she gets a love interest (eventually), it'll be unfamiliar territory.

Which probably rules Logan out.

I think that cover artist was just drawing pairings that he was a fan of.
    possible but again I dont imagine marvel would bring these two back and not explore something , time will tell.

yeah and? Storm f--ked him! Jean has standards. She doesnt want those sloppy seconds
    ugh dont remind me. and standards is something that doesnt apply with jean in this department. I mean she was lusting for him all while being with scott.

I love love.
    I don't doubt that they would mention it, they might even tease the idea, but like getting actually there, being together, is very unlikely, but well only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I don't doubt that they would mention it, they might even tease the idea, but like getting actually there, being together, is very unlikely, but well only time will tell.
    here's the thing. people said ororo and tchalla would never get back together after the events of avx but look where they are. I agree time will tell but with comics expect the unexpected because what seems unlikely could one day be canon.

The newest Storm vs Jean fan feud. Deciding which girl gets to unfortunately be saddled with the dirty loser Logan....LOL

The newest Storm vs Jean fan feud. Deciding which girl gets to unfortunately be saddled with the dirty loser Logan....LOL
    Loser?. every woman that has been with him enjoyed it

Lol. I love them both...please dont make me decide...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.