Page 4 of 192 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ororo and Jean look like they're talking sh-t about someone. Who is their target?

Grace from Home On the Range. No shade .. but shade
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

*enters forum*

*see something is off*

*realizes we got new threads*

Ooooh.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ororo and Jean look like they're talking sh-t about someone. Who is their target?

It's probably Emma Frost no doubt. Those two Queens are probably talking THE most Shade, about Emma lol. Their posture speaks words especially Jean i'm sure she said:
    -Jean: "Yeah, she ain't ****, her powers are so mediocre"
    -Storm: "Giirl, I know honey, she tried it with me she thought she could step to me. So I Popped her ass with a Lightning bolt"
    -Storm/Jean: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Storm and Magneto both seemed to be the most powerful mutants in the Franchise aside from Phoenix. But not nearly enough development with her. My Favorite is the Multi Tornado I think that there shows how dangerous she really is.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-06-2018 at 05:14 AM.

BANNED

Just an Idea:
    I think for Storm's Solo(If it ever happens) she would need to fight Gods. But not any Gods I think All Pantheon Gods, but Gods of Evil. Storm is the Goddess of Balance etc. But more so Balance Evil Gods of all Pantheods should be that to disrupt that balance. Wonder Woman fightrs Gods and Monsters of old Myths let Storm do that.

Storm should fight Gods like: Sekhmet, Hela, Anubis, Set, Tezcatlipoca, Erebus ETC. These Gods i've listed are stated to be Evil in their native Pantheon.
    Storm can also fight Demons: Adversary, Black Hart.
    Storm can fight Monsters of Myths: Scylla and Charibdis, Calypso, Circe(Her OWN version of Circe), ETC.

Just thoughts for a Storm solo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    What character, in your opinion, is Storm best friend?
    I am thinking they want to rebuild the relationship between Storm & Jean as the ultimate sisterhood. BUT I think Ororo is closest with Betsy & Gambit in the X-Men.

Outside of those 3 I also like to see them build in the friendship between her and Okoye, have more time with her Sue Storm, Misty Knight and Carol D.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It's probably Emma Frost no doubt. Those two Queens are probably talking THE most Shade, about Emma lol. Their posture speaks words especially Jean i'm sure she said:
    -Storm: "Giirl, I know honey, she tried it with me she thought she could step to me. So I Popped her ass with a Lightning bolt"
    Lmao

Double post
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 08-06-2018 at 07:57 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    What character, in your opinion, is Storm best friend?
    Nightcrawler, Kitty, Wolverine and Jean.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Storm and Magneto both seemed to be the most powerful mutants in the Franchise aside from Phoenix. But not nearly enough development with her. My Favorite is the Multi Tornado I think that there shows how dangerous she really is.
    I think professor x and magneto were the most powerful of the xmen. storm had powerful displays but she never resonates as the most powerful. in fact in the last film even after receiving an upgrade by apocalypse, cyclops was still shown as able to stalemate her when she used her lightning against his blast.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I think professor x and magneto were the most powerful of the xmen. storm had powerful displays but she never resonates as the most powerful. in fact in the last film even after receiving an upgrade by apocalypse, cyclops was still shown as able to stalemate her when she used her lightning against his blast.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    But she is still up there as one of the most powerful Mutants in the first 3 X-men Films. Her ability to spawn weather affects that fast is up there along with Magneto picking up a stadium and Pro. X TP'ing whole groups of people. No Storm isn't the most powerful, but in the Franchise she's up there with Pro. X, Erik and the Phoenix. Her being stalemated by Scott ins't a good showing considering she was still a young mutant learning her powers. Heck Young Magneto struggled to pick up a Submarine and move a large Signal Tower. If it wasn't for Pro.X helping him that is lol.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-06-2018 at 10:14 AM.

Just an Idea:
    I think for Storm's Solo(If it ever happens) she would need to fight Gods. But not any Gods I think All Pantheon Gods, but Gods of Evil. Storm is the Goddess of Balance etc. But more so Balance Evil Gods of all Pantheods should be that to disrupt that balance. Wonder Woman fightrs Gods and Monsters of old Myths let Storm do that.

Storm should fight Gods like: Sekhmet, Hela, Anubis, Set, Tezcatlipoca, Erebus ETC. These Gods i've listed are stated to be Evil in their native Pantheon.
    Storm can also fight Demons: Adversary, Black Hart.
    Storm can fight Monsters of Myths: Scylla and Charibdis, Calypso, Circe(Her OWN version of Circe), ETC.

Just thoughts for a Storm solo.
    I would totally be down with this. now how would you balance her being a goddess fighting gods on this level but also being featured in team xmen books? people would say she is too op.

But she is still up there as one of the most powerful Mutants in the first 3 X-men Films. Her ability to spawn weather affects that fast is up there along with Magneto picking up a stadium and Pro. X TP'ing whole groups of people. No Storm isn't the most powerful, but in the Franchise she's up there with Pro. X, Erik and the Phoenix. Her being stalemated by Scott ins't a good showing considering she was still a young mutant learning her powers. Heck Young Magneto struggled to pick up a Submarine and move a large Signal Tower. If it wasn't for Pro.X helping him that is lol.
    she did all of that with the tornadoes but couldnt stop the missile from hitting the xjet. she ran away from the battle when the Phoenix started wrecking ish. she wasn't on par with Phoenix at all. in x3 when Phoenix powers surfaced callisto told magneto the mutant she could sense was a class five and she had never felt power like that before and that this mutant was stronger than even magneto. this insinuates he is the strongest mutant only second to Phoenix. also storm was beaten fairly easy by magneto in x1. she was shown powerful but not in the same tier as Phoenix and magneto, and I would add Xavier there too.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-06-2018 at 11:17 AM.

BANNED

I would totally be down with this. now how would you balance her being a goddess fighting gods on this level but also being featured in team xmen books? people would say she is too op.
    I think Storm would need to leave the X-Men. With Jean Grey back they can handle themselves. But IF the X-Office insist have Storm go Full Goddess when the issue needs for it. If they are fighting Apocalypse, or Dr. Doom or a Celestial, or something Storm goes Goddess. She can still be used just balance it in a way that Storm isn't always in her God mode. That way she doesn't overshadow the rest of the X-Men. And if you think about it Storm already overshadows the X-Men due to the power she has. Majority of the X-men's Villains could have been solved by Storm.

she did all of that with the tornadoes but couldnt stop the missile from hitting the xjet. she ran away from the battle when the Phoenix started wrecking ish. she wasn't on par with Phoenix at all. in x3 when Phoenix powers surfaced callisto told magneto the mutant she could sense was a class five and she had never felt power like that before and that this mutant was stronger than even magneto. this insinuates he is the strongest mutant only second to Phoenix. also storm was beaten fairly easy by magneto in x1.
    I didn't say she was on par with the Phoenix. I said she is one of the most powerful mutants up there. Callisto didn't give Storm or anyone else a power read, so I wouldn't even believe anything she says considering the fact she didn't even read Pro.X. The Phoenix was beaten by getting stabbed in the gut that was easy.

BANNED

Double Post

BANNED

Well, Storm likes to work with self-imposed limits. All we have to do is stay true to her character. I would say that when she works within a team setting, she forces herself to work within greater limits as she sees the other members of the lineup able to pick up the slack, thus diminishing her needing to tap into higher power levels. However, in her solo book, she has to let go of some of those limitations since she is facing more powerful threats on her own.