Page 54 of 192 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    it's not drama lololol how is it drama?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it's not drama lololol how is it drama?
    I don't know felt like posting it then I switched it to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don't know felt like posting it then I switched it to something else.
    lolol sp... you are so extra.

so I'm thinking the hammer will somehow return to help her beat the god, then she will send it on it's way after defeating him, with both her parents dying again. there may be one more feat for hammertime.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Anyone want to place bets on if Kitty will show up to help save the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    ummmmm... how will kitty save the day against a God? oh wait.... she did already with the xjet several issues back. it's highly probable but I'm thinking hammertime is what will save her.

ummmmm... how will kitty save the day against a God? oh wait.... she did already with the xjet several issues back. it's highly probable but I'm thinking hammertime is what will save her.
    Might as well just dispense with the formalities and just have White Savior Sky Zaddy do it himself!

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Might as well just dispense with the formalities and just have White Savior Sky Zaddy do it himself!

yaaaaassssssssssss hello!! nothing but truth.

but why do I see this happening for real?? lol

@yoga

I know you dont care for coates writing of ororo. how would you have wrote her becoming an actual goddess in 616? or do you prefer her to be just a mutant?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Pft Kitty probably learns she's a Goddess by the X-Men putting their faith in her and solos Oovu with a Godess ninja kick.

Maybe she can hold his hammer to destroy Stormcaster again.

Guggenheim, ladies and gentlemen!
    Last edited by yogaflame; 09-04-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Pft Kitty probably learns she's a Goddess by the X-Men putting their faith in her and solos Oovu with a Godess ninja kick.
    lmfao guggs wouldnt dare!! lololol as bad as a a writer he has been he even wouldnt go that far on the deep end. but this sounds like a probable scenario too lolol. I wonder does he realize or know just how many people think his writing of gold has been trash? he apparently has heard nothing but positive feedback about his gold title.

@yoga

I know you dont care for coates writing of ororo. how would you have wrote her becoming an actual goddess in 616? or do you prefer her to be just a mutant?
    I've always wanted N'Dare's family history to be explored more. I would take a 6-12 issue run to have her go to her grandmother, firmly define their culture and history after all this time, meet Ashake in ancient Egypt, and Ayesha, the first human Sorceress Supreme in Atlantis times, go further back, all the way to mankind's dawn, and like in Moore's Promethea, let Ororo journey through these mystical dimensions to discover her true nature as a Goddess. Ultimately mysticism shows that we are all Divine, but it is only a rare few in humanity that truly realize that potential. I could write 50 issues about this sort of thing, but we could at least get the highlights in at 6-12. I would ascend Storm to a solo character, Marvel's WW, and give her whole pantheons of allies and adversaries along the way.

She could, and still should lead the X-Men after all of this, and lead them into whole new levels of success on the world stage, but only if Marvel would let their universe actually diverge significantly from mainstream reality. That's the problem. If you raise Storm up to such levels, she's going to fundamentally change the whole world. If she doesn't, that's not using her to her true potential. Honestly, though, at this point, with all the alien civilizations, and technology the likes of Richards, T'Challa, Forge, Stark et al have made, the Marvel Universe Earth should have already fundamentally diverged from the 'real world'. That's the fun part about alternate realities, they let those be a lot more flexible, but ultimately comics are too close to normal, most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I've always wanted N'Dare's family history to be explored more. I would take a 6-12 issue run to have her go to her grandmother, firmly define their culture and history after all this time, meet Ashake in ancient Egypt, and Ayesha, the first human Sorceress Supreme in Atlantis times, go further back, all the way to mankind's dawn, and like in Moore's Promethea, let Ororo journey through these mystical dimensions to discover her true nature as a Goddess. Ultimately mysticism shows that we are all Divine, but it is only a rare few in humanity that truly realize that potential. I could write 50 issues about this sort of thing, but we could at least get the highlights in at 6-12. I would ascend Storm to a solo character, Marvel's WW, and give her whole pantheons of allies and adversaries along the way.

She could, and still should lead the X-Men after all of this, and lead them into whole new levels of success on the world stage, but only if Marvel would let their universe actually diverge significantly from mainstream reality. That's the problem. If you raise Storm up to such levels, she's going to fundamentally change the whole world. If she doesn't, that's not using her to her true potential. Honestly, though, at this point, with all the alien civilizations, and technology the likes of Richards, T'Challa, Forge, Stark et al have made, the Marvel Universe Earth should have already fundamentally diverged from the 'real world'. That's the fun part about alternate realities, they let those be a lot more flexible, but ultimately comics are too close to normal, most of the time.
    I liked all of the first paragraph. especially the last part where you mentioned her being given her own whole pantheon. this is actually what I was hoping for her first solo, and when that didnt happen, what I hoping for the book Coates expressed interest in doing.

the only part I wouldnt agree with is the alternate reality description. I think once you diverge from reality you get into the realm of it being "non-canon" and i would like all those goodies to mean something to the overall MU 616.

lmfao guggs wouldnt dare!! lololol as bad as a a writer he has been he even wouldnt go that far on the deep end. but this sounds like a probable scenario too lolol. I wonder does he realize or know just how many people think his writing of gold has been trash? he apparently has heard nothing but positive feedback about his gold title.
    I would think so since he hasn't been answering letters for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I would think so since he hasn't been answering letters for a while now.
    how do you know he hasnt answered letters? and oh that sad lol