Page 6 of 192 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    1. I agree with that.

2. There is no way to demonstrate Storm was on the level of Magneto or Charles for that matter in any of the movies, save maybe DOFP. Magneto's power was the strongest Callisto had encounter that was until she felt Phoenix's power. Also Jean wasnt in her presence when Callisto first....

you know what I don't care enough about foxmen or storm from those movies to continue this exchange. I would much rather talk about how happy I am gold, and thus hammertime are coming to an end!!!!!
    Storm has demonstrated very well that she is. And that is still a wild guess, but we Digress.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-07-2018 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Ugh. Headmistress Munroe's uniform is iconic. If the red uniform doesn't stick around I'd like them to bring this back but take out the white and make the underside of her cape red
    I pray for the day it comes back, it was gorgeous.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm has demonstrated very well that she is. And that is still a wild guess, but we Digress.
    foxmen is over. whatever she did or didnt do thankfully doesnt matter in this post fox/disney merger world.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

thought I would change it up. we talk about favorite costumes, actresses, and of course how powerful she is but I dont think I've ever seen this discussed. what are some moments that you gave read about storm or that even people have used to troll her that have made you LOL?

Someone said this image looked like she was passing gas some time ago and I nearly bust a gut laughing:

I would have to say when people try to argue that Storm isn't really Black all due to that one panel from the 80s. That one always gets me since it's hilarious that people actually try to make that silly argument.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would have to say when people try to argue that Storm isn't really Black all due to that one panel from the 80s. That one always gets me since it's hilarious that people actually try to make that silly argument.
    I've heard that silly argument too. I never took that panel to mean she wasn't black. I always took it to mean that life on Earth originated in Africa and Storm is a representation of that.

I just .. need the solo. That's all I ask for
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    hey boo this has to be one the most laughable and ignorant things people who were not well versed in xlore would say. first she was characterized on panel as black in several instances:

also if people read the part before the description the doctor mentioned, the cop giving her account on her race says she is black too. so ridiculous for people tryin to stir mess to suggest otherwise.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

this site is still a mess after the closed threads.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I just .. need the solo. That's all I ask for
    me too love but you have red, uncanny and gold to hold u over on the xside until that happens (^_^)

this site is still a mess after the closed threads.
    Agreed. I tried to post earlier but gave up.

Double post -__-...

Extermination

#X-menGoldIsOverParty let's just start celebrating.
    d6298951f9403183ab1f97a94555e7a4--marvel-girls-marvel-dc.jpg
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Extermination

Oh she mad cute. I'm feeling this hair ❤
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Extermination

I thought it was Kymera at first.