Page 72 of 192 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2875
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It's nice that Marvel is no longer ignoring the X-Men.

That Fox deal couldn't have come fast enough.
    ehhhhh... I'm not convinced yet that they are not still being ignored. what makes you say that?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ehhhhh... I'm not convinced yet that they are not still being ignored. what makes you say that?
    I'd say the signs of the CompleX melting are there, but the final paperwork for the acquisition still needs to go through. Check back in a year's time, and I think we'll have more definitive progress, especially considering most comics were developed at least 3-6 months in the past, if not earlier, by the time they are actually on stands.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

They never would have even acknowledged Storm in the great female superhero list a year ago

Inhumans push has died (and so are the Inhumans)

Disassembled coming November

As Yogaflame said this isn't the complete end of it, but it definitely looks like the beginning of the Marvel no longer sidelining the X-Men.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I'd say the signs of the CompleX melting are there, but the final paperwork for the acquisition still needs to go through. Check back in a year's time, and I think we'll have more definitive progress, especially considering most comics were developed at least 3-6 months in the past, if not earlier, by the time they are actually on stands.
    fair point. I'm a bit hopeful but I wont lie these garbage stories we have gotten has taken a lot of the optimism out of me. I just dont know who would ever greenlight xmen gold. Could you imagine veteran members of the Justice league like Superman, WW, Aquaman, Batman, etc., being led by Robin? it's so insulting to the fans and the character for a veteran member like ororo to be led by kitty. just tragic.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

@stormphoenix

there was a nice moment though in issue 18 of cable. she wrestles control of an unnatural sandstorm hurricane of the dark riders had created to disorient and suffocate the team:

One of my favorite Storm moment...talking shit and daring you to say something.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    They never would have even acknowledged Storm in the great female superhero list a year ago

Inhumans push has died (and so are the Inhumans)

Disassembled coming November

As Yogaflame said this isn't the complete end of it, but it definitely looks like the beginning of the Marvel no longer sidelining the X-Men.
    you think she wouldnt have been included? I mean even with them not using the xmen due to not having the rights, storm was still visible. I recall her and cyclops appearing in their live action show marvel live. and the effects of tas still had many to see her as an influential character. so I'm not too sure about that.

and thank goodness about the inhumans they are trash.

oan: I was actually surprised that the first lady of marvel sue wasnt shown.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-09-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    One of my favorite Storm moment...talking shit and daring you to say something.
    right. today was my first time seeing this moment but I must say I loved it for the reasons you mentioned. when was the last time we saw her take charge like this in an xbook? I cant recall. the xoffices need to do better in making her important and central to the stories again. I simply have no excitement or interest in reading titles that feature her on the xside. not like I did for when she appeared in BP or when I read these books when I was younger.

I just dont know who would ever greenlight xmen gold. Could you imagine veteran members of the Justice league like Superman, WW, Aquaman, Batman, etc., being led by Robin? it's so insulting to the fans and the character for a veteran member like ororo to be led by kitty. just tragic.
    It's so layered. You have to realize Marvel is owned by Isaac Perlmutter, an Israeli-American businessperson and financier. Marc Guggenheim is also Jewish and came to write X-Men from a Hollywood career. Is it any wonder Jewish Kitty Pryde is pushed to the forefront?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It's so layered. You have to realize Marvel is owned by Isaac Perlmutter, an Israeli-American businessperson and financier. Marc Guggenheim is also Jewish and came to write X-Men from a Hollywood career. Is it any wonder Jewish Kitty Pryde is pushed to the forefront?
    it's definitely not a surprise when you present it as such. I don't mind kitty bring at the forefront but that should never happen at the expense of veteran members, especially not storm. I just could never imagine the xoffices letting kitty lead a team with cyclops or Jean on it. there is a level of respect for those characters that the xoffices seem to not have for her and its tired.

I must say I really really like the ponytail on ororo in her new look. its soooooo cute.

right. today was my first time seeing this moment but I must say I loved it for the reasons you mentioned. when was the last time we saw her take charge like this in an xbook? I cant recall. the xoffices need to do better in making her important and central to the stories again. I simply have no excitement or interest in reading titles that feature her on the xside. not like I did for when she appeared in BP or when I read these books when I was younger.
    He should have known to run when he had the chance.
    RCO029_1463386504.jpg

He should have known to run when he had the chance.
    RCO029_1463386504.jpg
    exactly lolol. are there any other showings for hurricane in terms of feats?

this is first time I've heard of him.

true love is forever. it endures all things:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-09-2018 at 01:20 PM.

exactly lolol. are there any other showings for hurricane in terms of feats?

this is first time I've heard of him.
    I dont think so, later he tries to catch an adamantium bone spike with his head and things don't go too well...lol
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 09-09-2018 at 01:42 PM.

I dont think later he tries to catch an admanitine bone spike with his head and things don't go too well...lol
    wait which issue was that? the same one she got control of his storm?