Page 98 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    That trailer did not leave me with a lot of hope for Storm. She was barely shown so I don't expect her to have any significant characterization or development. We will probably get another lightning lass display again too.
    As usual with fox.

Lol she obviously can't take any chances of ruining that already horrible wig.

BANNED

Plants and animals need that rain. It would be selfish and irresponsible for Storm to make it stop because she doesn’t want to get wet. Storm is the type who wouldn’t interfere with nature unless it was necessary.

That being said, Alexandra Shipp looks like a little boy in drag.
    Last edited by Vegan Daddy; 09-29-2018 at 03:02 PM.

Storm has displayed minute control over rain before, to the extent that she doesn't stop the rain everywhere, just directly above a chosen area(herself, a friend, a group of friends). Even during funerals(see Scott's). Or she could just let the rain fall on her anyways, as she is immune to temperature variations, and could just dry her clothes later easily with induced evaporation. It's an affront to the character to be using an umbrella either way.

Anyways, I'm more pissed about Fox making Storm a bad guy yet again. She's shown to defect to Magneto's side along with Beast and Nightcrawler, obviously because 'her great hero' Mystique was killed by Jean.

In the original DPS, when Ororo learned that Jean had killed the D'Bari star system and billions of its inhabitants, she was in a moral quandary, but she chose to fight to defend Jean from the Shi'Ar nonetheless.

darkphoenixdawn.jpg

Of course, the films have never gone out of their way to show Ororo and Jean as friends the way Claremont did, so the point it moot in this 'verse, but it is annoying to see Fox do this[again, make Storm on the bad guys side, as they did in Apocalypse].

I can't wait to see goddess Ororo in the MCU, bringing the rains down in Africa!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I can't wait to see goddess Ororo in the MCU, bringing the rains down in Africa!
    Don’t get too excited. MCU Storm could be just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Lol she obviously can't take any chances of ruining that already horrible wig.
    We were so close..
    Dekf-7HW0AAbSnh.jpg
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    That is always a possibility, but an MCU Storm gives a lot more hope. One thing is for sure, she'll look much better than the Fox versions. Marvel kills it when it comes to costume design, the recent Captain Marvel one is comic accurate and looks amazing.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I sincerely doubt it. I have a feeling we will get introduced to Ororo in BP2, and I think she will be shown to be the goddess the Fox-Men films never dared, or cared, to do.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    That is always a possibility, but an MCU Storm gives a lot more hope. One thing is for sure, she'll look much better than the Fox versions. Marvel kills it when it comes to costume design, the recent Captain Marvel one is comic accurate and looks amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I sincerely doubt it. I have a feeling we will get introduced to Ororo in BP2, and I think she will be shown to be the goddess the Fox-Men films never dared, or cared, to do.
    I’m prepared for disappointment. I agree that she’ll probably look great considering Bassett’s Queen Ramonda.

I’m prepared for disappointment. I agree that she’ll probably look great considering Bassett’s Queen Ramonda.
    I understand the posture of defense. X-Men fans have been slighted for decades, especially Storm fans, especially onscreen. And perhaps we will be disappointed again. But, perhaps we won't.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    We were so close..
    Dekf-7HW0AAbSnh.jpg
    I'm going to have nightmares. But seriously why is it white here but partially black in the movie?! Why does Fox mess with us so badly?

The way I'm looking at it is that Fox has already set the perfect example of how to completely mess up Storm (and...just about everything X-Men), as long as they hear our complaints and have picked up a comic written by Claremont with Storm in it then we have a promising future.

The way I'm looking at it is that Fox has already set the perfect example of how to completely mess up Storm (and...just about everything X-Men), as long as they hear our complaints and have picked up a comic written by Claremont with Storm in it then we have a promising future.
    When I look at Feige, and directors like the Russos; I think it's going to be okay. Certainly better than at Fox.

I'm going to have nightmares. But seriously why is it white here but partially black in the movie?! Why does Fox mess with us so badly?
    Chile idk but I can't wait to be rid of them for good.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡