Page 99 of 192 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm has displayed minute control over rain before, to the extent that she doesn't stop the rain everywhere, just directly above a chosen area(herself, a friend, a group of friends). Even during funerals(see Scott's). Or she could just let the rain fall on her anyways, as she is immune to temperature variations, and could just dry her clothes later easily with induced evaporation. It's an affront to the character to be using an umbrella either way.

Anyways, I'm more pissed about Fox making Storm a bad guy yet again. She's shown to defect to Magneto's side along with Beast and Nightcrawler, obviously because 'her great hero' Mystique was killed by Jean.

In the original DPS, when Ororo learned that Jean had killed the D'Bari star system and billions of its inhabitants, she was in a moral quandary, but she chose to fight to defend Jean from the Shi'Ar nonetheless.

Attachment 71526

Of course, the films have never gone out of their way to show Ororo and Jean as friends the way Claremont did, so the point it moot in this 'verse, but it is annoying to see Fox do this[again, make Storm on the bad guys side, as they did in Apocalypse].

I can't wait to see goddess Ororo in the MCU, bringing the rains down in Africa!
    Who is the guy in the back with the corn-rows and who is the new chick with the tattoos?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Who is the guy in the back with the corn-rows and who is the new chick with the tattoos?
    Supposedly Red Lotus and Selene. Go Fox!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Supposedly Red Lotus and Selene. Go Fox!
    Selene!?

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Selene? Oh girl, not you too ... not you too.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Supposedly. I'm not sure of it, but that's what is being said in the DP thread.

BANNED

I thought it was Arclight.

IMDb lists the actress's role as "Luna", which some have extrapolated to mean Selene. As I said, 'supposedly'.

BANNED

I believe you. I just meant that I thought she was a revised version of The Last Stand’s Arclight, or maybe even Callisto.

Let’s try to guess how many lines of dialogue ‘Selene’ will have. I’m going with 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I believe you. I just meant that I thought she was a revised version of The Last Stand’s Arclight, or maybe even Callisto.

Let’s try to guess how many lines of dialogue ‘Selene’ will have. I’m going with 2.
    If she is Selene, I think she will be a tool Magneto uses in the conflict with Phoenix, as an attempt to siphon off her energy. Of course she will be vaporized in this attempt. I think a line or two would be reasonable.

I thought it was Arclight.
    This is also a good guess. I did like her in the last stand ..
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

2 lines of dialogue? I think you're being generous.

Ugh. This is lovely. And that hair texture? Yes ma'am
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Haha unfortunately 2 sounds about right. And of that is Selene....well I’ll be disappointed so, meg. What a waste. I always envisioned a late 30s/early 40s Monica Bellucci as Selene.

Beautiful! I keep trying to hate this new look but...its winning me over.

BANNED

I LOVE this new look on Storm. This is now my FAVORITE costume of Storm.