Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1606

I literally just posted in the Alias thread if I should keep going with this series after Bendis. Emma showing up will definitely increase those changes. My two favorite Marvel ladies.
    I'm a fighter. I fight for normal people. But I'll never be one. I'm not a hero. Some people can't handle that.

#midnightermonday

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This is amazing!!!!! Emma should kill Kilgrave if it has anything to do with that. Love Kelly
    If you're talking about the Purple Man that's unlikely because Bendis killed him off shortly before Kelly took over. Though I do wonder what's Emma Frost even doing here?

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Wait, what?
    Kelly Thompson writing Emma Frost?
    Count me in.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    @79SemiFinalist

Little teaser from #JessicaJones "Season 2" - the book where the most unexpected (and hottest) people show up - to either punch or get punched. ��Art by the incredible @MattiaIulis #EmmaFrost #BlackKing
    Very excited about this! Love Jess and Emma!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

X-Men Fashion Friday: Emma Frost

It’s X-Men Fashion Friday and our panel of fashion judges are evaluating the White Queen’s many costumes.

If there’s one thing superheroes usually aren’t, it’s ordinary. Their over-the-top flair extends not only to their powers and morals, but to their fashions as well. There are few super teams where this is more the case than the X-Men. Each Friday during Uncanny X-Month, we’ll be discussing the best and worst fashion moments of one of Marvel’s merry mutants. This week, we’re discussing the many looks of Hellfire Club member turned X-Man turned Hellfire Club member again, Emma Frost. Which of her many costumes is the best? AiPT!’s panel of fashion judges, Manga Editor Eric Cline, contributor Jason Segarra, Media and Content Manager David Brooke, contributor Trevor Richardson and Movie Editor Nathanial Muir decide.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ay-emma-frost/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Which one? Finch, Janin, Jones, Weeks?
    Mikel Janin
    Anyone who can make the Riddler look hot....I mean... 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    University of North Florida?
    It's a grunt sound.

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    @79SemiFinalist

Little teaser from #JessicaJones "Season 2" - the book where the most unexpected (and hottest) people show up - to either punch or get punched. 😉Art by the incredible @MattiaIulis #EmmaFrost #BlackKing

Yay! but I dont like the eye brows or the nose. The outfit looks like real black leather.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Oh. My. Wow.

That is amazing! I love that Emma is making appearances all over the MU. She's definitely a highly marketable character who can and has bolstered sales.
    It's because the x-office has no real plans for Emma, so they're letting her appear in other X-books. I'll bet you it's why X-Men Black was allowed to happen -- the X-office has no plans for Emma in a core team, so they let her take over the Hellfire Club. We're just really lucky there are a couple writers willing to push Emma into different directions. Otherwise we'd be getting nothin!!

It's ridiculous we haven't seen anything with real Jean and Emma (the ghost Jean doesn't really count because it wasn't her), yet Wolverine and Cyclops are back and have already gotten a cover together. Why is it so hard to write women in difficult situations? /s

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Mikel Janin

Yay! but I dont like the eye brows or the nose. The outfit looks like real black leather.
    I do. It gives her a very haughty look. She is literally looking down upon you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondQueen View Post
    I do. It gives her a very haughty look. She is literally looking down upon you.
    that cover with Jean was a "looking down on you" position...

this makes her look like she has a pig nose and her eye browns are too dark & thick...it's too much of a contrast to her hair

Tons of new minis announced today and Emma isnt featured in any of them, at least not from the covers. Maybe she'll make an appearance in Leah William's book

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Kris Anka is so powerful. I obviously love his work on Runaways, which is perfection, but I really want him and Leah Williams to do an Emma Project together ASAP. Greedy I know, but he needs to do an Emma book.

Looks like Emma may not appear in a x-book for at least 5 months as we have the age of x titles which are monthly and UXM which looks to only focus on Scott and Logan, however Leah said on twitter that she asked where Emma was and was told that she was going to be busy elsewhere. This may have to do with her being in "season 2" of the Jessica Jones book\

https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/...70238795595776

oop looks like she COULD ( I hardly doubt it though) but It looks like Scott and Logan aren't the only mutants left after the Disassembled arc, maybe/hopefully Emma appears in some capacity here. We also know that Rosenberg will get a chance to write her, so this could make sense

https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...97379184746496
    Last edited by Diammandis; 11-16-2018 at 06:01 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Mikel Janin
    Anyone who can make the Riddler look hot....I mean... 0_o
    I think Janin's tendency towards cold but deeply passionate pencils would work pretty well with Emma, indeed!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

All-New Member

Infinity Wars #6 Javier Garron Connecting Variant
    006hqWypgy1fxa46yzni7j30dx0le1fg.jpg