Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
Agreed. Beyond BTAS, it isn't that good of a representation.

- I don't care for the JSA all that much, especially the "all the Golden Age characters except for the really important ones are tied firmly to WWII but are still around now and only have kids in their 20s" set up of post-Crisis. They work better on Earth-2. Outside of Jay interacting with the Flashes, they don't have any impact outside of their own little corner anyway.
- There shouldn't have been any sidekicks after Dick's generation.
- Dick may have been better off just getting the Neal Adams Robin costume and keeping the identity back in the NTT era, because Nightwing will never measure up to Robin in importance
- COIE was needed at the time but has had a terrible legacy that ruined a lot of characters
- Byrne's influence on Superman and Miller's influence on Batman are both terrible and the characters need to be pried from their grip (easier said than done at this point). Perez is better for Wonder Woman, ideally she should be more of a solid mix between him and Marston than purely one or the other.
- Morrison writes a better Hal Jordan then Johns
- I can enjoy Flash as either Barry or Wally. As long as they have the iconic red costume and battling the Rogues or talking gorillas, I'm generally satisfied.
- Both the Super Marriage (usually as written) and the romance with Wonder Woman are boring. Lois in general is still the best Super love interest though.
What would a Batman devoid of Miller's influence even look like nowadays?