Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Tactile telekinesis is a bad ass power and should make a triumphant comeback.

And no it isn't to OP, or even obsolete when already having a full kryptonain powerset.

It is simply mentally controlling a kryptonain bio aura, etc, etc, etc.
    You want your SB/kon-el/Conner kent fix

Read and watch both YJs
    Watch Reign of the Supermen
    He is coming to Titans
    He might be back in Injustice

Support your favorite SUPER clone

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    For Batman to progress as a character we need to see evidence of Gotham getting better.As things are right now, Batman is portrayed as being a part of the problem in Gotham.
    I think that the tragedy of the character is that there was a brief moment between the mob and supercrime where he put a noteworthy damper on crime in Gotham only for it to explode afterward and now he's the only thing stopping it from taking over. He almost got what he wanted and now he's only capable of maintaining a status quo, i.e., he did a good job breaking it with the best intentions.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Tactile telekinesis is a bad ass power and should make a triumphant comeback.

And no it isn't to OP, or even obsolete when already having a full kryptonain powerset.

It is simply mentally controlling a kryptonain bio aura, etc, etc, etc.
    I never understood why people say that TTK is an OP ability.It's basically using psychic powers to increase your own strength and fly.There is a bunch of other abilities that are more OP than that.

I like Young Justice animated's versions of Jade Nguyen and Artemis Crock much better than their comic counterparts. Comic Jade ended too much of an outdated "Dragon Lady"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
    Continuity is overrated

Thank you for saying something so brave and factual, Mr Luthor.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I canít relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Opinions are factual?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

You're welcome. Someone has to be the voice of reason around here

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Opinions are factual?
    It’s factual to me. There’s definitely some truth to continuity being overrated. All of you want to be slaves to it. Me? Give me compelling stories and great art. Everything else is irrelevant to me.
    Last edited by The Anti-Geek; 02-10-2019 at 02:30 AM.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
    You're welcome. Someone has to be the voice of reason around here
    Reading comics back then was such a daunting task. Reading comics should never be a chore. Story first, continuity last. That has always been my motto and it was pissed off the traditionalists, the continuity police.

Reading comics back then was such a daunting task. Reading comics should never be a chore. Story first, continuity last. That has always been my motto and it was pissed off the traditionalists, the continuity police.
    Yeah I think this should always be the motto more than anything. I don't know how it started but minor details shouldn't end up being more important than the plot or writing or personal taste.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I never understood why people say that TTK is an OP ability.It's basically using psychic powers to increase your own strength and fly.There is a bunch of other abilities that are more OP than that.
    Oh it does way more than that, but yeah as soon as black zero held his own against all those superboys, or sins of youth adverts said something about being more powerful than superman.

Read and watch both YJs
    He is coming to Titans

About history, how about just write new stories but not trample on the things that came before, it should be easy as that

Read and watch both YJs
    He is coming to Titans

It’s factual to me. There’s definitely some truth to continuity being overrated. All of you want to be slaves to it. Me? Give me compelling stories and great art. Everything else is irrelevant to me.
    I want to read stories about heroes standing up for what's right while being fully realized and fleshed out. It's hard for that to happen if characterizations are swapped out issue to issue or arc to arc. If there's no continuity why would any character stay the same writer to writer? Just saying continuity doesn't matter makes me think that you like each panel or page to feature a different character or line of dialogue that doesn't make any sense to the initial conflict of whatever story. Continuity is the unbroken and consistent existence or operation of something over a period of time. It isn't some end all be all prison for storytelling. You need a natural flow/progress for any form of story telling to work. Saying it isn't needed is basically saying the stories we read won't matter because it won't end up going anywhere or building off of what came before. A story arc about Batman learning to throw a batarang for the first time doesn't need to be brought up every time he pulls one out to throw it. A writer deciding to reference it through imagery/iconography or similar dialogue is nice and rewarding for readers who picked up that past story but isn't necessary. You see it homaged or referenced and it reminds you of the emotions, trials, and tribulations of that last adventure, it makes it mean something.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member

Opinions can be based on fact, they themselves cannot a fact

It may be correct to say your opinion agrees with another one

That still does not make it a fact, a fact can be proven by external evidence ( or disproven)

Opinions cannot be as someone could simply be lying or speaking hyperbolically

Opinions can vary in validity and relevance

Boisterously Confused

YJ toon is the best of any and all other versions of Superboy.