Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
In some ways I felt having Diana kill but Superman and Batman not was a knock on Wonder Woman. Like Bruce and Clark had this moral high ground over her allowing her to do the dirty work while they kept their hands clean.

Although we are trending more and more to a Batman and Superman who kill. Despite comic purists protests that’s the direction it feels they are being pulled to in multimedia, because let’s face it in live action most of the heroes kill.
It seems to have morphed into that, but Diana being willing to kill was at least initially established in her own book by Perez.

And even though he did it well, it could also be removed from his run and not change much.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
That's a fair point. Though, I think they are starting to dial back on that in live action. I mean, Dwayne Johnsons whole pitch for Black Adam is "heroes don't kill, but Black Adam does". Which leads me to believe they are planning on toning it down.
Let's hope so. Wonder Woman for example killing in a war time setting while she is still growing into her power in her first film worked. Her killing non-powered criminals (no matter how evil they were) in JL was incredibly stupid.

I could use a break on the Trinity especially killing in live action for a good while before we broach the subject again.