Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
It's like he can't make up his mind whether he wants Barry to be happy or miserable.

Everytime we have someone declaring that Barry is one of the most optimistic and happy heroes we get another moment where Barry is unhappy and down in the dumps with people claiming the opposite about him. Even when Barry goes "from now on, I'll be a happier and optimistic hero again!" it doesn't stick.

Though even having said that I think Williamson writes the strongest Barry of most modern writers who usually just cut-and-paste Wally's personality onto him.

Bart's back at least. That just leaves Jay and Jesse (and maybe Max?).

I like Godspeed enough even if he's far from my favorite Speedster (or villain Speedster for that matter), but he does have a cool design.

I think Bruce hit 40 in Morrison's run.
I give Bendis credit for Bart, even if Williamson was the cart that delivered it.

I think Godspeed is the worst conceived Flash villain since Cobalt Blue, but at least Cobalt Blue was part of an otherwise cool comic arc. Can't say the same about August. Though I suppose that's an unpopular opinion since he's rabidly popular.