Page 333 of 333 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333
Results 4,981 to 4,987 of 4987

Despite all his faults, I would take Dan Didio over the current editorial leadership any time. Yes, there was bad books and bad editorial decisions under his tenure. But, overall, the good outweighed the bad. I mean, just take a look at current sales numbers and the amount of mediocre, boring or outright BAD comics released since Marie Javins took over.
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Despite all his faults, I would take Dan Didio over the current editorial leadership any time. Yes, there was bad books and bad editorial decisions under his tenure. But, overall, the good outweighed the bad. I mean, just take a look at current sales numbers and the amount of mediocre, boring or outright BAD comics released since Marie Javins took over.
    Utter and complete disagreement. Under Didio, the bad not only completely dwarfed the good, it ate the good and shat it all over the place like a bad case of diarrhea. Didio's every last decision was driven solely by whether he personally liked a character, book, or creator, and not once by what was truly good for business. He sought to destroy or squelch any true creativity in favor of forcing a single tone on everything.

The overwhelming majority of comics produced during his reign, especially the New 52, are only good for when I run out of toilet paper during the next pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Disagree. I'm reading a lot more DC books now than I have in the past ... ten years.

DC needs to take the Legion and JSA and give them Black Label books (I'd call them GOML {get off my lawn} books). Use traditional versions with modern story telling techniques but don't fit them in with other series. The regular DC Universe would have whatever version DC feel like publishing that week.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Red Hood should go full on Punisher Max murdering all bad guys he sees and and stay away from the bat family. He shouldn't even be near Gotham.

New 52 Earth 2 should of permanently become the main JSA and had annual team ups with the JLA

Damian Wayne and Jon Kent should be from a possible future and not part of the main line continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    Red Hood should go full on Punisher Max murdering all bad guys he sees and and stay away from the bat family. He shouldn't even be near Gotham.

New 52 Earth 2 should of permanently become the main JSA and had annual team ups with the JLA

Damian Wayne and Jon Kent should be from a possible future and not part of the main line continuity.
    Having the New 52 take be an alternate present day would be cool. If DC ever does an Ultimate line, that might be a good type of setting for it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-13-2024 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Disagree. I'm reading a lot more DC books now than I have in the past ... ten years.
    What are you reading?