Page 332 of 332 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332
Results 4,966 to 4,968 of 4968

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    The main problem with most B and C list characters is that not enough time and effort was placed on developing their villains and supporting cast. The primary difference between someone like Green Lantern and someone like Cyborg or Zatanna is that multiple creators have made it a point to create a mythology around GL, and then the creators that came in afterwards actually stuck with most of the mythology that had been created. Superheroes once they have been around for a while tend to develop a status quo that they tend to stick to. It’s usually the villains that add the flavor to the stories. It’s no accident that the most consistently popular superheroes have big Rogue’s galleries. A large diverse rogue gallery ensures variety in terms of story and the kind of threats the hero faces.
    Yeah that's why I kind of like that Zatanna and The Ripper Webtoon are bringing Allura as Zatanna's nemesis. She is kind similar like Circe to Diana. I hope DC could use some of less popular heroes against their old nemesis too. Plus I do hope they expand Zatanna Homo Magi lore with her mother Sindella. Putting my hope in Young Justice animated series but end up seeing my hope utterly destroyed.

Also wonder if Ram V trying that with Upside Down Man that lingering inside Zatanna. UDM kind of late game boss so I think it's kinda hard to do it.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Frankenstein, Grayson & Worlds Finest were the best of New 52 and should have continued after Doomsday Clock.
    The New Golden Age & Wildstorm should on their own earth TOGETHER it would make for some interesting reading
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Yeah that's why I kind of like that Zatanna and The Ripper Webtoon are bringing Allura as Zatanna's nemesis. She is kind similar like Circe to Diana. I hope DC could use some of less popular heroes against their old nemesis too. Plus I do hope they expand Zatanna Homo Magi lore with her mother Sindella. Putting my hope in Young Justice animated series but end up seeing my hope utterly destroyed.

Also wonder if Ram V trying that with Upside Down Man that lingering inside Zatanna. UDM kind of late game boss so I think it's kinda hard to do it.
    Allura? not In-Ze?