Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
This^ and thanks I thought I was alone here for a second. Supermans plot armor is "Da THICKNESS" except when it comes to bats and man it drives them mad dunnit? Its not even that big but they
sound like captain atom on that one cartoon and it they're best position.

You answered your own question.
"Why can't we get more batman losing stories in general" via "He's clearly losing the fight against crime" you'd have to be reading batman to really get that I imagine.

Meanwhile you shouldn't be able to get a story where batman gets curbstomped "because you hate him" or out of vengeance for some crazy irritation your feeling about your favorite... thats too many peoples favorite. So try not to loudly "Yuck" their "Yum". Finally, he's not wolverine... you can't "worf effect batman" but he does lose to villians periodically and have zodiac killer situations "in his own book" but not in the justice league almost never in the justice league thats not his role there. He goes down pretty hard in DCeased imho somethings are just beyond people.

All that being said... "I hate batman's success" ISN'T a controversial opinion round here at all so its disingenuous on multiple levels, but from a "True superman fan" complaining about plot armor via sales is just laughable, and inciting. smh.

EDIT: That being said I just watched Harley Quinn defeat Granny Goodness, plot armor is the strongest power of them all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rWff2nQf9w
Well thats kind of the jarring dichotomy of the character.

One book hes a great analytical mind but cant get human crime under control despite unlimited resources. He has to be two steps behind otherwise there are no stories to tell

In a cosmic threat level book he has to be 2 steps ahead of the opposition otherwise hes dead in seconds.