Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Default Stephanie Brown: Spoiler, Robin, Batgirl Appreciation 2018

Here we go again!

Link to old thread: http://community.comicbookresources....again)/page246

Come on in and join in the appreciation of everyone's favorite Violet Vindicator, Purple Urbex Hobbyist, Eggplant Avenger, and, of course, SPOILER ALERT!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Damnit.. I wanted to start this topic..

But you are a good choice, like Assam for Cass Appreciation but... He is not here..

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Damnit.. I wanted to start this topic..

But you are a good choice, like Assam for Cass Appreciation but... He is not here..
    Haha, I was up way too late and got the email notification of the threads closing.

I hope the mods figure out a better solution. Because if you delete the forum histories, what's to prevent people from abandoning the forums for discord or something? The point of a long-term forum is the history and wealth of knowledge.

That makes me think - would people be interested in an open Discord server focused on Batfamily Appreciation? (I don't think I could justify just a Steph one, but all Batfam might be fun).
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Oh, come on! In restarting the thread, you had a chance to update the title (e.g., “the Unsinkable Stephanie Brown”). Missed opportunity.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Oh, come on! In restarting the thread, you had a chance to update the title (e.g., “the Unsinkable Stephanie Brown”). Missed opportunity.
    Sorry! I really like Waffletastic, since it's more directly connected to fandom's embrace of her Batgirl run, and "Unsinkable" isn't quite as commonly associated, even though it's the title of her most magnificent issue.

Plus, I'm still hoping that this experiment is proved wrong, since it's pretty destructive the whole purpose of forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Sorry! I really like Waffletastic, since it's more directly connected to fandom's embrace of her Batgirl run, and "Unsinkable" isn't quite as commonly associated, even though it's the title of her most magnificent issue.

Plus, I'm still hoping that this experiment is proved wrong, since it's pretty destructive the whole purpose of forums.

Steph Appreciation V2! Hope to see more of her in the future too!

Happy new thread Steph. Keep on persevering no matter what .
    Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    That makes me think - would people be interested in an open Discord server focused on Batfamily Appreciation? (I don't think I could justify just a Steph one, but all Batfam might be fun).
    I'm not really up on what Discord is. Do you mind explaining it?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Happy new thread Steph. Keep on persevering no matter what .

I'm not really up on what Discord is. Do you mind explaining it?
    That's what Steph fans must do!

Discord is an app/website designed to function as a very functional chat room.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

ive said before but still hope that a story comes out with Tim ans Steph investigating the old universe. i love pre 52 and miss it but ill be great to see more of Stephs reaction to the fact she was a Batgirl and A Robin.
    X-Men Forever

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Here we go again!

Link to old thread: http://community.comicbookresources....again)/page246

Come on in and join in the appreciation of everyone's favorite Violet Vindicator, Purple Urbex Hobbyist, Eggplant Avenger, and, of course, SPOILER ALERT!
    And a new thread of purple passages is born. I depend upon this thread to let me know when our waffle chef Steph makes an appearance somewhere since I no longer follow comic book news like I used to do. Thanks, Millernumber1son!

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    ive said before but still hope that a story comes out with Tim ans Steph investigating the old universe. i love pre 52 and miss it but ill be great to see more of Stephs reaction to the fact she was a Batgirl and A Robin.
    Agreed! I'll be watching Heroes in Crisis closely to see how Tim is treated and for any Steph mentions!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    And a new thread of purple passages is born. I depend upon this thread to let me know when our waffle chef Steph makes an appearance somewhere since I no longer follow comic book news like I used to do. Thanks, Millernumber1son!
    And we'll definitely keep it updated!

I hate these double posts.
    Last edited by millernumber1; 08-06-2018 at 06:27 AM.

Extraordinary Member

And so we start the third iteration of this thread. Just like a DC reboot, expect the old isn't all thrown out this time.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    And so we start the third iteration of this thread. Just like a DC reboot, expect the old isn't all thrown out this time.
    In the immortal words of the best hero ever, "Here we go!"