Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Attachment 69744

"Purple and gold girl"
    A description that only makes sense when you remember Steph's New 52 costume exposes her hair .

I also find it amusing that the only Batfamily members he mentions in this book are the ones who've been featured prominently in 'Tec...

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A description that only makes sense when you remember Steph's New 52 costume exposes her hair .

I also find it amusing that the only Batfamily members he mentions in this book are the ones who've been featured prominently in 'Tec...
    I think even in her old guise, when she took her hood off, her hair was in a ponytail?

And I did beg Hill to reference Steph, so maybe that's part of it. He is writing in Tec, and has express admiration for what Tynion did with the book.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I know that this is not her best face(I donīt like these lips) but according the creator she defeated Red Hood and Deathstroke.

https://www.deviantart.com/flash-of-...ance-756687375

batgirl_stephanie_brown_balance.jpg

Wow, that's a hardcore Steph!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Wow, that's a hardcore Steph!
    And absurdly skinny .

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    jjmk-jjmk

based on this

Only way to fix this :P
    Is not about Steph but... Is good to see people that knows that she is one member of the batfamily and not one secondary member.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Is not about Steph but... Is good to see people that knows that she is one member of the batfamily and not one secondary member.
    Nice pic! I'm curious about Tim wearing his wingy costume. But I completely agree - it's always awesome to see Steph remembered by fans. And in a contemporary set art! I feel like a lot of fans kind of reject current Steph's outfit and stories - and I acknowledge that they're not as good as her stories as Batgirl - but I feel like if we want to see her with a solo again, ready to have those quality of stories, her current stuff needs to be understood and hopefully embraced.

Nice pic! I'm curious about Tim wearing his wingy costume. But I completely agree - it's always awesome to see Steph remembered by fans. And in a contemporary set art! I feel like a lot of fans kind of reject current Steph's outfit and stories - and I acknowledge that they're not as good as her stories as Batgirl - but I feel like if we want to see her with a solo again, ready to have those quality of stories, her current stuff needs to be understood and hopefully embraced.
    Talking about that... I saw Tim wingy costume recently... In Catwoman and Sylvester comic..

Talking about that... I saw Tim wingy costume recently... In Catwoman and Sylvester comic..
    You're right! That's so funny. Apparently SOME people have nostalgia for the wingy costume!

I mean, people definitely have nostalgia for Steph's head stocking costume, even though i prefer her ninja mask. Though I think a domino would probably be best.

This is not about steph but... is about this topic...

I am surprised for see that Jason appreciation(890 pages) continues like in the past.... Steph and Cass appreciation had less pages than Jason before the 2018 version... With Barbara happens the same(more than 100 pages).. Why?

I am surprised that Jason topic has not been erased and started again..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-30-2018 at 01:41 PM.

This is not about steph but... is about this topic...

I am surprised for see that Jason appreciation(890 pages) continues like in the past.... Steph and Cass appreciation had less pages than Jason before the 2018 version... Even Damian old topic had less pages Jason..

With Barbara happens the same(more than 100 pages).. Why?
    The mods who closed the threads did so without looking carefully.

The mods who closed the threads did so without looking carefully.
    Yeah... Steph&Cass topics total pages were less than Jason topic, he has more pages than Damian when he was erased(almost 777)..

Ah, well. We must just focus on bringing Steph's pages back up! Posting the fanart, the discussions, etc!

Steph is here:
    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post

Yaaaa, Batgirl!