Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I only read this now.

It makes me happy that Stephanie would appear on Young Justice. Although it would likely a minor appearance.
    I'm just glad to know that she's not being COMPLETELY ignored.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    So....

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com...eturn-of-young

"noworldnomad asked:

I'm really excited for the return of young justice! without wanting specific spoilers ( haha ) is there any chance we'll see steph brown?"

Bendis replied with a gif saying "Hell yes!"

It's probably just a cameo, but this is a really exciting response!!!!!!!!!!
    I read the comment yesterday but I was too busy for say something..

I think that Steph appeared as secondary character(the same that I can expect with Bendis, he showed 5 females, nobody here is steph) in the previous YJ... I am sure that one girl was obsessed with her(one Tim lover?)

Anyway.. I am not interested in Bendis YJ.. I never liked 90s Kon and No Steph..
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-08-2018 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I read the comment yesterday but I was too busy for say something..

I think that Steph appeared as secondary character(the same that I can expect with Bendis, he showed 5 females, nobody here is steph) in the previous YJ... I am sure that one girl was obsessed with her(one Tim lover?)

Anyway.. I am not interested in Bendis YJ.. I never liked 90s Kon and No Steph..
    I feel you. 90s Kon doesn't really appeal to me either, but I am glad to know that Bendis at least knows that Steph is important, even if she's a cameo.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that she’ll only have a cameo. That’s a possibility, yes; but it’s also possible that she’ll turn out to have an extended role in the title. Probably not as an actual member of the team, mind you (that would surprise me, albeit pleasantly); but I won’t be a bit surprised if she ends up being a regular member of the supporting cast, similar to the role Cissie settled into in the original book after she quit the team.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that she’ll only have a cameo. That’s a possibility, yes; but it’s also possible that she’ll turn out to have an extended role in the title. Probably not as an actual member of the team, mind you (that would surprise me, albeit pleasantly); but I won’t be a bit surprised if she ends up being a regular member of the supporting cast, similar to the role Cissie settled into in the original book after she quit the team.
    I hope you are right! Steph needs a place where her fans can expect regular appearances! And I would love to see what Gleason did with her costume.

And Tom King has said he just wrote Steph and Tim in an upcoming issue of Batman (which I'm betting will come out in March, given deadlines).

https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status...32983882092544

"Love Red Robin and Spoiler. Just wrote them in an upcoming big issue."

Finally! After 6 months of one panel cameos, maybe we'll get a bit more!

And Tom King has said he just wrote Steph and Tim in an upcoming issue of Batman (which I'm betting will come out in March, given deadlines).

https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status...32983882092544

"Love Red Robin and Spoiler. Just wrote them in an upcoming big issue."

Finally! After 6 months of one panel cameos, maybe we'll get a bit more!
    But . . . it's Tom King.

(Is King done killing off Tim & Steph's generation of characters over in Heroes We Might as Well Get Rid of Crisis?)

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But . . . it's Tom King.

(Is King done killing off Tim & Steph's generation of characters over in Heroes We Might as Well Get Rid of Crisis?)
    Well, I am the guy who started the Tom King's Batman sort of Appreciation thread. And I still like most of his stuff.

It's also the case that lots of people say "But it's Bendis" about Young Justice. And I think both King and Bendis have made bad creative decisions. And recently. But on the whole, I think both are very talented and hard working writers, and I have hope for their future works, especially if they include Steph.

(Re: Heroes in Crisis: I don't, AT ALL, like the choices being made there for storytelling decisions. But I think it's very well done if you look past the choices to the execution.)

. . . Re: Heroes in Crisis: I don't, AT ALL, like the choices being made there for storytelling decisions. But I think it's very well done if you look past the choices to the execution.
    EXECUTION is definitely the key word there.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    EXECUTION is definitely the key word there.
    Welp. I just look at Tom King's Batman Annual #2, and lots of people are still there. Including Steph!

Batman (2016-) 002 - Annual-037.jpg

I think that it is interesting that King refers to Tim as Red Robin given that the issue will likely occur after the first issue of Young Justice, by which point Tim will have returned to Robin.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I think that it is interesting that King refers to Tim as Red Robin given that the issue will likely occur after the first issue of Young Justice, by which point Tim will have returned to Robin.
    I think that is becausr he was responding to someone who used that name.

We shall have to see!

apparently there is a big bat event at issue 75. maybe they will appear in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    apparently there is a big bat event at issue 75. maybe they will appear in that?
    If my math is right, 75 won't come out until after May, and King is definitely not more than 5 months out on deadlines.

Of course, Major could be right, and King might be writing them in Heroes in Crisis.

Amazing Member

He also wrote he'd be writing Orphan too! So I'm guessing it'll be something related to the Batman title.. but guess it's all guessing until it happens lol