Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Here's some cool artwork of Steph as Batgirl by Lon Ryden. If you can catch him at a convention in the St. Louis area you might get your own.
    batgirl_sb_flat_sm.jpg

He also draws a cool comic written by his daughter that's worth checking out. https://tapas.io/series/Crystal-Knights

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    Here's some cool artwork of Steph as Batgirl by Lon Ryden. If you can catch him at a convention in the St. Louis area you might get your own.
    batgirl_sb_flat_sm.jpg

He also draws a cool comic written by his daughter that's worth checking out. https://tapas.io/series/Crystal-Knights
    Nice! Thanks for the recommendation. Sadly, I'm not in that area, but definitely something people in the area should check out!

With all the buzz around Argerm's Catwoman cover (with the mask that has all the subtle emotional details), I've been sharing his classic covers for Steph's Batgirl series. Still so happy to have had his contributions to the best Batgirl series ever!

"We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    batgirl_sb_flat_sm.jpg

Good image.

Y'know, I'm thinking to myself...did she ever use anything from that belt on her leg ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, I'm thinking to myself...did she ever use anything from that belt on her leg ?
    Haha, not that I know of! There's a joke in Batgirl #23 that it's empty when the villains steal it from her in a fight.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Don't know if this was in the previous version of the thread, but . . .

from Batman Secret Files & Origins #1 (October 1997)

Ah, the good old days. I really wish I had hope that she'll show up in the upcoming Secret Files...

Stephenie Brown is my favorite female in comics. She is MY Batgirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Leopard View Post
    Mine too. Welcome!

Batgirl #3 023.jpg

I try not to have a favorite Batgirl, because I love them all, but I'd definitely say Steph probably had the last really strong Batgirl run.

I try not to have a favorite Batgirl, because I love them all, but I'd definitely say Steph probably had the last really strong Batgirl run.
    I can respect that. I do love both Cass and Babs as Batgirl (though Babs, I should clarify, I almost only LOVE in Batgirl Year One, though her latest run is quite promising, and I liked her in Batman Eternal - my true love for Babs as a character comes from Oracle and Birds of Prey). But there's just no contest in my heart - it's all purple, all the time. (Eggplant was for Spoiler ).

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Leopard View Post
    Yes, Steph's Batgirl run was simply the most enjoyable comic ever! Don't be a stranger.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I agree with this, but Cass is my favorite Batgirl. Steph is a close second. I prefer Babs as Oracle
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I agree with this, but Cass is my favorite Batgirl. Steph is a close second. I prefer Babs as Oracle
    I do love them all. But I love Steph as Batgirl (and Robin) the most by a very wide margin. Cass as Batgirl or BlackBat and Babs and Oracle are probably tied.

Cass is my favorite Batgirl, but I like Steph as a character better.

I like Steph the best when she and Tim are partners. She always pushes the right buttons with him. At least when written correctly.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-