Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I knew KSBD was going to hurt me.

I did not expect as much so soon.

Aaaaaaaaaa

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

AND NOW A HIATUS UNTIL FEBRUARY NEXT YEAR?!

Ok

Alright.

Okay.

I'll just, y'know, marinate in my feelings for three months. I can do that... O_0

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty on all counts.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Fire Force:....Well, ****. spoilers:
    Shinra just pulled a Shinji Ikari, only it involved incineration instead of dissolution.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty on all counts.
    Considering the Judge in the case and how the prosecutors bungled it, unsurprising.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Netflix Bebop

spoilers:

Vicious wins the church fight against Spike and has him dead to rights until Julia randomly pops up and shoots Vicious. Unfortunately, Julia is a power hungry psycho who wants to rule the Syndicate after Vicious killed the elders. She tries to convince Spike to kill Vicious so they can rule together and Spike turns it down and tries to talk her down...so Julia shoots him out the window.
    Julia later captures vicious to lock him up in a boiler room to torture him at her leisure while she rules The Syndicate in his stead.
    Like....what?
    end of spoilers

And for further spoilers!

Netflix Bebop's Radical Edward
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Netflix Bebop

spoilers:

Vicious wins the church fight against Spike and has him dead to rights until Julia randomly pops up and shoots Vicious. Unfortunately, Julia is a power hungry psycho who wants to rule the Syndicate after Vicious killed the elders. She tries to convince Spike to kill Vicious so they can rule together and Spike turns it down and tries to talk her down...so Julia shoots him out the window.
    Julia later captures vicious to lock him up in a boiler room to torture him at her leisure while she rules The Syndicate in his stead.
    Like....what?
    end of spoilers

And for further spoilers!

Netflix Bebop's Radical Edward
    So, essentially, they reduced Bebop to a Saturday morning cartoon, is what you're telling me? *Takes a deep breath*

Okay, I'm better.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, essentially, they reduced Bebop to a Saturday morning cartoon, is what you're telling me? *Takes a deep breath*

Okay, I'm better.
    Yeah pretty much. Vicious is honestly kind of a whiny b-ch in this version too.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

looks like pinkbitchy didn't get the memo that the part they animated was about how the last guy had won already, as Godzilla is still clearly smashing around in the background...

Otherwise a really cool animation.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    looks like pinkbitchy didn't get the memo that the part they animated was about how the last guy had won already, as Godzilla is still clearly smashing around in the background...

Otherwise a really cool animation.
    Something I didn't notice until I looked in the comments, but it seems that everybody in the collab decided, on their own, to draw Superman looking like Nicolas Cage.
    - C.S. Lewis

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Honestly, was more impressed by JesuOtaku's attempt at the character in To Boldly Flee. :V

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Honestly, was more impressed by JesuOtaku's attempt at the character in To Boldly Flee. :V
    The performance certainly does have that late 00s TGWTG corniness to it

Platinum End: So, this is what happens when the author of Death Note writes the plot of Future Diary. Jesus Christ, this is depressing.