Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Watched the first episode, not a huge fan of the direction and the animation is bit mid in quality.

However, Jigokuraku was a really enjoyable series that I had a lot of fun with reading the manga with very kinetic art. I hope that they are saving some budget for future episodes.

I'll keep watching but not super impressed at the moment. :/

Extraordinary Member

Jujutsu Kaisen: Sukuna and Yorozu continue to have their freaky... lovers spat or whatever you want to call this thing. As usual the combat flow here is so damn good.

My Hero Academia: AFO NANI!? The way I mistreat my minions can have negative consequences for ME?!

Also loving all the deep cut cameos in the second half of the chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Spy x Family - This was a fun little chapter to give Handler/Sherwood a bit more depth and expand more on her personality. And spoilers:
    is Twilight looking into the research team that experimented on Anya?
    end of spoilers
    I'm really glad it's been confirmed that Sylvia adopted the final bomb dog. And the little contest between them and Twilight + Bond was really cute. But yeah, spoilers:
    there are indeed some further hints that we might find out more about this project Apple thing.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

My Hero Academia: AFO NANI!? The way I mistreat my minions can have negative consequences for ME?!
    Naraku: That's why you should always have insurance *before* you manipulate and abuse your underlings, you pathetic amateur. (gleefully squeezes Kagura's heart to make a point)

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Finally got around to reaching and getting through the Haligtree in Elden Ring. And so I've reached the infamous Malenia, Blade of Miquella.

And she's been kicking my ass for about two days now. Gonna be here a while.
    Naraku: That's why you should always have insurance *before* you manipulate and abuse your underlings, you pathetic amateur. (gleefully squeezes Kagura's heart to make a point)
    AFO: Ah yes, because you totally won your battle and you're not at all a has-been loser who was killed by a teenage girl, her furry boyfriend and his snobby brother.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 04-02-2023 at 03:30 PM.

I think I remember reading some of the Manga a very long time ago, as in the early 2000's. Surprised it took this long to make an anime of it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

Jason Paige (the singer of the original english Pokemon theme) posted this song to celebrate's the end of Ash Ketchum's journey.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ao no Exorcist:...Holy ****, things have escalated. We may have entered our first major timeskip in the series spoilers:
    or Mephisto is actually peering into the future due to that rip that Satan created in space-time; both conclusions are highly possible. In either case, it looks like humanity has gone full totalitarian dystopia. Satan has terraformed most of the planet in search of finding (or creating) the perfect vessel for his body. Demon attacks have been at a new-time high, Japan and the rest of world have effectively become police states, and what's most surprising of all is that Rin has apparently taken the mantle as the 9th Demon King in the last two years and formed his own faction. And unless his demonic persona has fully taken control of him in the last two years, it seems that the True Cross is using Rin as a scapegoat to take the blame for the recent demon attacks.
    end of spoilers

I absolutely love this development and can't wait to read the next chapter.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 04-03-2023 at 10:00 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Land of the Lustrous:

We're just freewheeling from one existential crisis to the next. 0_o

Extraordinary Member

Ao no Exorcist:...Holy ****, things have escalated. We may have entered our first major timeskip in the series spoilers:
    or Mephisto is actually peering into the future due to that rip that Satan created in space-time; both conclusions are highly possible. In either case, it looks like humanity has gone full totalitarian dystopia. Satan has terraformed most of the planet in search of finding (or creating) the perfect vessel for his body. Demon attacks have been at a new-time high, Japan and the rest of world have effectively become police states, and what's most surprising of all is that Rin has apparently taken the mantle as the 9th Demon King in the last two years and formed his own faction. And unless his demonic persona has fully taken control of him in the last two years, it seems that the True Cross is using Rin as a scapegoat to take the blame for the recent demon attacks.
    end of spoilers

I absolutely love this development and can't wait to read the next chapter.
    It is certainly one of the more dramatic time-skip shake-ups I've seen.

spoilers:
    Totalitarian regime aside, I'm quite surprised that humanity is doing as well a it is considering that Satan has fused with a huge portion of the planet. And I am very amused that Shima is the True Cross poster boy. It's a perfect role for that two-faced little douche, and I say that with nothing but love and appreciation.

I'm very interested in seeing why Rin is running around as the Demon King. But I do get the feeling that he's putting on a very dramatic act, and I wouldn't be surprised if Yukio is the brains of whatever this whole thing is. Unless Satan has indeed taken over Rin, which would be sad.
    end of spoilers

But yeah, exciting development.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Land of the Lustrous:

We're just freewheeling from one existential crisis to the next. 0_o
    Even after the Buddhist(-inspired) (post-apocalyptic) apocalypse, Phos still suffers