Page 320 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 2202703103163173183193203213223233243303704208201320 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 36799
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Punisher Season 2 was a let down IMO. They really should've just thrown away preacher guy and the whole photos conspiracy and just focused on Frank VS Jigsaw.
    glad i wasn't the only one who felt that way. i stopped watching after the siege of the police station.

feel free to spoil me.

Punisher Season 2 was a let down IMO. They really should've just thrown away preacher guy and the whole photos conspiracy and just focused on Frank VS Jigsaw.
    I was actually rather bored with Russo. I loved Pilgrim he was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    glad i wasn't the only one who felt that way. i stopped watching after the siege of the police station.

feel free to spoil me.
    Good news is, there's no *Bleep*ing puddles.

spoilers:

In the end, Dinah Midani is the one to figure out that Dr.Dumont, Jigsaw's cray-cray therapist lady, is in fact cray-cray and working for Jigsaw. They fight it out and Midani throws her out of a window. Dumont dies. Jigsaw comes in guns blazing and gets into a firefight with Midani. Despite all logic, this ends with her shooting him three times before passing out from him choking her. Yeah. Remember how much of a threat Jigsaw was in Season 1? Those were good times. Jigsaw limps off and tries to get a doctor to patch him up but he passes out while the bullets are being taken out. His character is humiliated further when he gets tossed into a dumpster. Jigsaw wakes up and limps off some more before bleeding out on the floor of Curtis's basement. Frank randomly finds him later and shoots him dead. There's your final confrontation.

The real final battle of the season is at night in front of the trailer between Frank and Pilgrim. They beat the hell out of each other for awhile before Frank ultimately wins and Pilgrim cries Martha. Since Pilgrim is a father, Frank spares him. Seriously.

Then Frank and Amy go to deal with Anderson Schultz and Eliza Schultz, the not so diabolical wannabe masterminds behind all of the none Jigsaw related chaos this season. The reason for all of the death and chaos they caused? Their senator son was gay and Amy and crew had wound up with picture evidence.

That's it.

To his credit, their son didn't even know they were behind everything and he was disgusted and horrified over their actions.

Sooo Frank shoots an old woman and then Anderson shoots himself off screen and Pilgrim gets to drive away with his kids.

Amy also gets to ride off into the sunset to establish a new life somewhere.

Frank goes back to being Frank.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I was actually rather bored with Russo. I loved Pilgrim he was awesome.
    Honestly the season should've focused on one or the other. It just couldn't balance both of them.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Honestly the season should've focused on one or the other. It just couldn't balance both of them.
    I agree with that. Too bad we most likely won’t be getting a season 3. I’d love to see a live action Barracuda.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I agree with that. Too bad we most likely won’t be getting a season 3. I’d love to see a live action Barracuda.
    Honestly if we were getting more Netflix Marvel, I'd hold off on Jigsaw, use Pilgrim and the conspiracy this season, give some set up at the end that they were involved in sex trafficking, use that for Season 3 and bring in Barracuda as the big boss to fight that season.
    Then for the next Defenders, have Fisk bring Bullseye and Jigsaw together among other villains, forcing Frank to come back and work with Matt and the rest.

And yes this is just so we can have Bullseye and Jigsaw interacting.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

i was afraid of that. i had a early sense that jigsaw and the pilgram **** wasn't connected. shame too.

meanwhile, i just looked up my book on amazon. keep in mind, i was ranked about in the 1500s yesterday.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

i was afraid of that. i had a early sense that jigsaw and the pilgram **** wasn't connected. shame too.

meanwhile, i just looked up my book on amazon. keep in mind, i was ranked about in the 1500s yesterday.

Nice! Congrats, my dude. Glad it's doing so well
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Nice! Congrats, my dude. Glad it's doing so well
    not sure how to process that. it doesn't really equal says but to go from 1500 to 300 is............i wasn't expect it.

Check you out. Congrats bro.

WHOO! Way to go man!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

not sure how to process that. it doesn't really equal says but to go from 1500 to 300 is............i wasn't expect it.
    It means people are liking your writing, my dude What are the reviews looking like?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member

Yo MoR, in case you didn't see it, I posted the rules XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

"That pipsueak Commentator tell me that I, the Champion, get to decide the rules of the next tournament! Well, since you lot don't stand a chance of beating me on your own, I'm gonna throw you a handicap! The first 2 rounds of our next Torunament will be Four ways! Maybe three of you losers might stand a chance, heh. But it probably won't, so to make sure I don't waste my time, these are gonna be timed matches! 3 minutes a round, and that's that. And to Keep things interesting, we're gonna have the stage changing every minute. That Final Smash Meter will be on, and I'll even let you collect those Dragoon and Daybreak parts, I'm generous after all. But to keep things explosively entertaining, the other items are all gonna be ones that explode! At the normal Smash ball, o'course. Can't have a Fake Smash ball and no real Smash Ball.

Let's see if any of you runts can take my belt."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Good job, MoR!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM