Page 796 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 29669674678679279379479579679779879980080684689612961796 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 36572

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Other than Monk, the answer is Warlock or Rogue.

The answer is always Monk, Warlock or Rogue.

Or occasionally College of Whispers Bard or Oathbreaker Paladin.
    Hmmm interesting. I actually wouldn’t mind playing a Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I do like the Swashbuckler sub-class. The others are all good picks too though.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Do you play?
    I DM more than I play these days, but yes.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I'm still really surprised they chose to animate Dorohedoro. It's one of my all-time favorites, but it's also an untraditional choice to adapt an anime from.

Here's hoping someone eventually picks up Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer or Angel Densetsu, though.
    Agreed, I'd love to see either series animated.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

new one piece out.

roger's journey has ended. and he made some claims about the D and the one piece.

more seaking and joyboy stuff.

oden returns to wano and he doesn't like what orochi has done with the place.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

One more day and already facing issues with my upcoming trip to Vietnam.

Apparently the flight to China got delayed...For a full day and a half. I already booked a room to be there on time and this sudden bombshell completely throws it out the window. Can't refund nor change the dates.

...It's pretty insane to know one week of my paycheck is basically gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    One more day and already facing issues with my upcoming trip to Vietnam.

Apparently the flight to China got delayed...For a full day and a half. I already booked a room to be there on time and this sudden bombshell completely throws it out the window. Can't refund nor change the dates.

...It's pretty insane to know one week of my paycheck is basically gone now.
    damn son. that sucks.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    damn son. that sucks.
    Yeah, just hoping this is the only setback really.

Extraordinary Member

Black Clover: Daww, Yuno really is a super nice guy that cares about his friends and colleagues. Enough that he'll turn fools into dust for hurting them. That was one one cool spirit sword he manifested there.

Samurai 8: I like the setup of Hachimaru's crew getting picked up by Sen to do "community service" as an excuse to for why they're all still sticking together. We've got a solid main cast now and them all sticking together is good. And Sen's task seems to intersect with Hachimaru's quest as well.

Meanwhile Ata is showing that planets blowing up will be a regular occurence in this series as we may have been introduced to the next target everybody will be gunning for.

My Hero Academia: Lots of good scenes from lots of people this chapter. Except for Bakugo, Bakugo should shut up more.

Apparently the previous OfA users all had fairly weak quirks to begin with, which should lessen the concern that Deku will become too OP. Nana Shimura for example had the quirk "Float" which basically seems to have been like low end flight.

Hmm... Ochako basically floats... Izuku is going to need somebody to teach him how to float... *shipping sensors tingling*

Izuku hanging out with classmates and making hotpot will never not be precious. They're cute.

And Aizawa just hanging out with All Might and discussing things is a really good scene too. Heartwarming stuff.

Did you all enjoy the nice heartwarming stuff? Good. Because **** is about to hit the fan!

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    new one piece out.

roger's journey has ended. and he made some claims about the D and the one piece.

more seaking and joyboy stuff.

oden returns to wano and he doesn't like what orochi has done with the place.
    Oden's pissed rampage looks real freaking cool there at the end. It's going to be interesting to see just how he fares against Kaido. I mean, this is the part where the story turns super tragic, but I still want to see how far he can get against Kaido.

And I love Oden's false descriptions of the farewells.
    "No tears were shed. None whatsoever. We were all super cool about saying good bye and didn't cry rivers. No sir. Just manly men saying manly stoic farewells to great friends."

Extraordinary Member

New series started, Undead Unluck, and I'm not entire sure how to feel about it.

The main characters seem interesting, but there's some skeevy jokes and I'm not sure how to feel about how the way the Manga handles Suicide

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    I DM more than I play these days, but yes.
    How do you like that? There are a couple of games that I might dm in the future.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Christopher Tolkien has died
    This depresses me.

Imma get a post in tonight. 136%.

(100% has proven in the past to be insufficient to serve as a guarantee.)
    This makes me hopeful.

I do like the Swashbuckler sub-class. The others are all good picks too though.
    My all-time favourite D&D Character was a Rogue/Ranger (variant with no animal companion, no spells). Basically a self-trained fighter with bucketloads of skills.

Sadly, I haven't had a lot of chances to play in the past, having mostly been a GM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    This makes me hopeful.
    I did indeed post.

But it turns out your ability to recall which names relate to which character in this game has again escaped you.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I did indeed post.

But it turns out your ability to recall which names relate to which character in this game has again escaped you.
    Fer gods sake...will go check.

*does so*

Okay, that's a new one. I meant 'Du Tariquet'. Not Alvarado. ^_^ I'll correct that in the next post.

Edit: If I correct it now, it messes up your post. So Simone -- like myself -- will have misspoken.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 01-20-2020 at 06:27 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate