Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Here's a nice treat.

A tribute to the most iconic score of My Hero Academia, You Say Run, with over 80 performers from anime and gaming, including several members of the series's english cast and the composer of the original himself, Yuki Hayashi. All the proceeds for the song will go to charity.

It's a real Plus Ultra project.

At the end of it, we learn on of the combatants in their next Live Action Death Battle: spoilers:
    The Winter Soldier and former Captain America, Bucky Barnes.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Here's a nice treat.

A tribute to the most iconic score of My Hero Academia, You Say Run, with over 80 performers from anime and gaming, including several members of the series's english cast and the composer of the original himself, Yuki Hayashi. All the proceeds for the song will go to charity.

Dang this makes me emotional.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Here's a nice treat.

Eyyy, nice to see Zaid Tabani on this!

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

so there's going to be a scene of cats eating beans and farting for 2 minutes straight right?

Extraordinary Member

Black Clover: REEEEEEVEEEEEEEEENGE!!!!

MHA: spoilers:
    Fantastic team effort by the heroes. And I also appreciate that Eijiro x Mina moment which was simultaneously sweet and badass.
    end of spoilers

One Piece: Goddammit, Luffy. You know how to make a outrageous situation even worse. If you're not somehow dead by the end of this confrontation, I am calling shenanigans.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

How the heck did I miss this?

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

So, for those watching Disney's Owl House

spoilers:
    Amity is confirmed to have feelings for Luz
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Black Clover: REEEEEEVEEEEEEEEENGE!!!!

MHA: spoilers:
    Fantastic team effort by the heroes. And I also appreciate that Eijiro x Mina moment which was simultaneously sweet and badass.
    end of spoilers

One Piece: Goddammit, Luffy. You know how to make a outrageous situation even worse. If you're not somehow dead by the end of this confrontation, I am calling shenanigans.
    Black Clover: Indeed. spoilers:
    And I appreciate Asta's devil just saying "No. You can't handle any more of me. Suck it up." He's got limits, and Asta needs to teach him how to break those.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: The kids are alright. At least assuming the plan against Gigantomachia works. And props to Momo for creating multiple cannons and fire-proof clothing. She's putting in work.

One Piece: Being honest, Luffy's been surviving because of shenanigans since day one. And there are plenty of possible shenanigans abound here. At least Kinemon believes in him.

spoilers:
    I like that the nine red scabbards will be taking on Kaido while the other mop up his crew and Big Mom. At least for now.

Also of interesting note. Marco seems to working together with Perospero. I wonder what's up with that.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

At the end of it, we learn on of the combatants in their next Live Action Death Battle: spoilers:
    The Winter Soldier and former Captain America, Bucky Barnes.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    So we'll probably get Winter Soldier vs. Red Hood then.
    end of spoilers

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis