Page 585 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 8548553557558158258358458558658758858959563568510851585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 36799

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Jason, Trini and Zack got themselves some spiffy new threads and powers on the way to their 'peace conference' in the new Power Rangers Comics.

The Blue Ranger is an alien woman named Kiya. She's the powerhouse of the team.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Jason, Trini and Zack got themselves some spiffy new threads and powers on the way to their 'peace conference' in the new Power Rangers Comics.

The Blue Ranger is an alien woman named Kiya. She's the powerhouse of the team.
    Those suits have a nice sleek and streamline look to them.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Now that I am unemployed once again (hopefully not for too long), I've been thinking of a tournament idea. Just not sure if I should post it or not.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Now that I am unemployed once again (hopefully not for too long), I've been thinking of a tournament idea. Just not sure if I should post it or not.
    What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    What is it?
    I think it's a fairly simple idea. Players play 'themselves' (or any variation thereof). I provide a list of powers (enough to give each player their choice of 5) and give each player a chance to choose from among them 5 powers to create a power set. They can write up a description of their character/avatar with these powers if they wish.

Then the players are randomly thrown into an arena of my choosing. They get to post how they would go up against each other, then other Rumblers will get a chance to vote on the winner.

This would be a Bracket Style tournament. Winners of each match move up to the next level, until only two are left.

Edit: Actually, I like the idea of creating an original character, using the powerset as a startling off point. Powers could be chosen one at a time, so that everyone gets a fair chance at each power. Kind of like it is in done the Rumbler's League.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-27-2019 at 07:36 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My Forum check it out

Fantastic Member

Overly Sarcastic Productions has a new Trope Talk...

WHAT A TWIST!

When I think of the name "Byakuya," the first character I think of is going to be the one from Dr. Stone from now onw.

Extraordinary Member

Sad news: Russi Taylor, the voice of Minnie Mouse, died

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

don't know what it is about gowron's eyes but i love it.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, learned once more to appreciate create a wrestler modes in wrestling games.

Cause where else could I create a triple threat match between Bruce Lee, Kenshiro, and Dale Gribble?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Well, learned once more to appreciate create a wrestler modes in wrestling games.

Cause where else could I create a triple threat match between Bruce Lee, Kenshiro, and Dale Gribble?
    bet on dale gribble.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    bet on dale gribble.
    Dale surprisingly did well when I made that match. Made Kenshiro bleed.

But Bruce took the win.

But Mario vs Jiren the Gray was surprisingly awesome.

today has shown me that when it comes to fandoms, people will forget morals and basic human empathy when it comes to things they like and things they hate.