Page 316 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 2162663063123133143153163173183193203263664168161316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 36798
    Extraordinary Member

What would Champion's choice be?

I kinda need to know XD

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    What would Champion's choice be?

I kinda need to know XD
    they would both be the same really. you just get to chose the rules, items, kinds of stages, etc, etc.

Haven't played Ultimate, but can you make 2-on-2 matches? Because if so, you could do a tag tourney and give the winners the "Legion of Doom" Tag Belts (or a tag team of your choosing. Just went with Hawk and Animal cause they're one of the most famous teams).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    damn. that would be a hassle. i might have to hold off on a spirit tournament for the time being.
    Make sure you got all the good Spirits before you do that one.

Incineroar likes a maxed level octopus, for example.

Shaymin is good too.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i'm considering either a "champion's choice" or "donation choice" tournament.
    Well you did Pokemon's Revenge, you could do Assist Trophy Revenge. I seem to remember Sakuri said they outnumbered the Pokemon this go around.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Just saw Samus' match, and the tournament's ending (I'll watch it fully later ). Regarding the former: ouch, that hurt, Simon's Final Smash is pretty powerful. But I will be back next time, and I will have my revenge !!!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Oh, Ubisoft. You and your bullshit, hyper-augmented trailers that do not demonstrate how the game will actually look/play.

Also, looks like the Dark Zone will be going back to its Cesspool of Venom and Griefing days. Huzzah.

Might pull a miss on this one.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

My lab and office were both 10C (50F) when I entered today. My associate's office was 8C (~46.5F). The heating in my building is crap, and they turn it off on weekends (to save money).

This not only interferes with actual SCIENCE!, but makes me feel like crap.

-_-

Darned right I'm grumpy.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Oh, Ubisoft. You and your bullshit, hyper-augmented trailers that do not demonstrate how the game will actually look/play.

Also, looks like the Dark Zone will be going back to its Cesspool of Venom and Griefing days. Huzzah.

Might pull a miss on this one.
    I never got into the division. I remember watching a buddy play the first one and it just seemed super repetitive.

I do enjoy Rainbow Six and For Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I never got into the division. I remember watching a buddy play the first one and it just seemed super repetitive.

I do enjoy Rainbow Six and For Honor.
    It plays quite nicely, which is why I enjoy it. The fixes they've made to the Dark Zone make that playable as well, even if it's still populated with a lot of griefers (I go into that venom-pit to try to help people, which makes it fun). The addition of the underground is interesting. The modifications to equipment has made it interesting to collect different sets -- my four favourite PvE sets play completely differently, so completely it's like playing four different games. I imagine that helped keep things somewhat fresh.

The story was always pretty banal, but that's life in almost any MMO game. It's not completely impossible to relate to, though, and it has some nice little quirks throughout it.

But it looks like they're going full-on Post-Apocalypse with the story, which is NOT to my interest, and the DZ is going back to the whole Unlimited Grieforanza it was before, so...meh.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 01-21-2019 at 11:40 AM.
    Why are we here?

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Just when I thought they couldn't top turning water into acid, the villains go and start causing international accidents.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Always a classic.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Oh hey squiddy's got his own cereal now!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

- C.S. Lewis