Page 2433 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 143319332333238324232429243024312432243324342435243624372443 ... LastLast
Results 36,481 to 36,495 of 36897

Apropos of nothing - besides it being a Wednesday I guess - posting this for whoever needs it.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

..............very few times in my life have i felt legit hate. today was one of those days.

some..............bastard hacked my aunt's facebook and messaged me pretending to be her.

my DEAD aunt's facebook.

Jeeezus! I'm so sorry to hear about that MoR! Some people really are just sick in the head.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ..............very few times in my life have i felt legit hate. today was one of those days.

some..............bastard hacked my aunt's facebook and messaged me pretending to be her.

my DEAD aunt's facebook.
    That's one of the most heinous things that I've ever heard a person do to another and I pray that they get punched in the face.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-20-2024 at 07:36 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

i reported them of course. only after i gave him/them some..............choice words.

i won't tell my family about this. especially mom. she hasn't been handling her death very well, so she doesn't need this upsetting her.

i reported them of course. only after i gave him/them some..............choice words.

i won't tell my family about this. especially mom. she hasn't been handling her death very well, so she doesn't need this upsetting her.
    You're a good man, MoR. Nice job.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Saw the second episode of X-men 97 it was great. With just two episodes out X-men 97 nails the feeling and theme of X-men. The show nails the characters personalities.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So, it looks like we're going to be getting an anime reboot of Tokyo Ghoul, which I am thrilled by after SP's botched job. Here's hoping we hear something about a Soul Eater anime remake.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

my DEAD aunt's facebook.
    Oh no....

So sorry because that...That is truly a scumbag move. You're a good guy to handle it the way you did.

saw the first 2 eps of "xmen 97".

very good as a continuation. got exposition heavy at parts but i understand its for those who didn't grow up with the show. nice nods to the comics and some interesting dynamics for the cast. scott's VA is a dead ringer for the OG VA (RIP).

From the trailer Parasite Grey is actually look quiet interesting, I'll give it a watch.
    My Forum check it out

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

saw the first 2 eps of "xmen 97".

very good as a continuation. got exposition heavy at parts but i understand its for those who didn't grow up with the show. nice nods to the comics and some interesting dynamics for the cast. scott's VA is a dead ringer for the OG VA (RIP).
    Has he yelled "Jean!" yet?

Sorry about the personal BS, that's appalling.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The last part of episode 2 of X-men 97 has Scott with surprise Pikachu face when
    spoilers:
    Jean Grey shows up at the door, and he and other X-men are like confused because Jean's right next to Scott. including Jean who just confused as everyone else on why there's suddenly two of her.
    end of spoilers
    My Forum check it out

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    The last part of episode 2 of X-men 97 has Scott with surprise Pikachu face when
    spoilers:
    Jean Grey shows up at the door, and he and other X-men are like confused because Jean's right next to Scott. including Jean who just confused as everyone else on why there's suddenly two of her.
    end of spoilers
    This is going to make Scott yelling "Jean!" rather confusing, I admit.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate