Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    my teeth hurt and i'm seriously considering doping myself up and doing the job myself. wouldn't be the first time.
    Oof, that's sounding pretty dire.

Is there maybe something you can do that's a halfway solution until you can get to a dentist? Like some sensitivity toothpaste you can get over the counter, preferably one which contains arginine?

I once had a cracked crown I had to manage for the better part of a month, and that helped me out a bit.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    A shame that they have to rely so heavily on Drizzt for these games.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Hmm besides Drizzt none of the characters from the original or it's sequel are in the game.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

D&D lore isn’t exactly overburdened with heroic adventuring protagonists.

Extraordinary Member

Hmm besides Drizzt none of the characters from the original or it's sequel are in the game.
    Yes they are.

Catti-Brie, Wulfgar and Bruenor are all main characters alongside Drizzt in the original Icewind Dale trilogy. Though the versions of the characters in the game might not be 1:1 recreations of their book counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yes they are.

Catti-Brie, Wulfgar and Bruenor are all main characters alongside Drizzt in the original Icewind Dale trilogy. Though the versions of the characters in the game might not be 1:1 recreations of their book counterparts.
    when I say the original game and its sequel. I'm referring to Baludar's gate: Dark Alliance and Baludar's Gate Dark Alliance 2 not The Icewind dale computer roleplaying series or the Icewind dale books. Drizzt was in there those two games but the others you mention were not. the characters for Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance were Adrianna , Kromlech Bruenghor , Vahn , and Drizzt Do'Urden.

For Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 the characters were. Allessia Faithhammer , Artemis Entreri ,Borador Goldhand ,Dorn Redbear ,Drizzt Do'Urden, Vhaidra Uoswiir and Ysuran Auondril

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/w..._Dark_Alliance

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/w...rk_Alliance_II
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-10-2021 at 03:35 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Elminster might be a bit OP to include.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Extraordinary Member

when I say the original game and its sequel. I'm referring to Baludar's gate: Dark Alliance and Baludar's Gate Dark Alliance 2 not The Icewind dale computer roleplaying series or the Icewind dale books. Drizzt was in there those two games but the others you mention were not. the characters for Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance were Adrianna , Kromlech Bruenghor , Vahn , and Drizzt Do'Urden.

For Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 the characters were. Allessia Faithhammer , Artemis Entreri ,Borador Goldhand ,Dorn Redbear ,Drizzt Do'Urden, Vhaidra Uoswiir and Ysuran Auondril

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/w..._Dark_Alliance

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/w...rk_Alliance_II
    Ahh. Gotcha.

You were talking games while I was talking books.

Still, it is rather nice to see the book characters represented, even if they are somewhat different.

I know people online have bashed this Dark Alliance game for not resembling Baludar's gate: Dark Alliance and Baludar's Gate Dark Alliance 2 in gameplay. at least those that heard the name Dark Alliance and were expecting a Diablo clone.
    My Forum check it out

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Oof, that's sounding pretty dire.

Is there maybe something you can do that's a halfway solution until you can get to a dentist? Like some sensitivity toothpaste you can get over the counter, preferably one which contains arginine?

I once had a cracked crown I had to manage for the better part of a month, and that helped me out a bit.
    oregano oil helps with pains and such. about as much i can do. not even sure when i will get to see the dentist since i don't have any where near the cash to do any real work done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Elminster might be a bit OP to include.
    There's still Artemis, Jarlaxle, and Cadderly if we're sticking to Salvatore, although the latter might also be a bit OP.

Or maybe even the cast from the Demon Stone game.

Extraordinary Member

Now that's rad.

Great song choice.

There's still Artemis, Jarlaxle, and Cadderly if we're sticking to Salvatore, although the latter might also be a bit OP.

Or maybe even the cast from the Demon Stone game.
    Jarlaxle is hardly the adventurer type.