Page 900 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 400800850890896897898899900901902903904910950100014001900 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 36572

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    looks like two of my other cousins might have corona.

but I don't feel as bad because they are both dumbasses.
    Did they do the toilet licking challenge?

Yes, that is indeed a thing.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

I really, really wish Covid-19 was a problem where stupid people could get it and just live or die without endangering others. But the thing with an epidemic is that those lost to cult-like worship of the free market, cult-like worship of a leader, or just want to be contrarian end up making the problem exponentially worse for everyone else.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I'd highly recommend Ip Man 4, by the way. It has the second best fights in the series after Ip Man 3, and is easily the best movie in the series.
    My problem is that while I love Donnie, I'm not a Wing Tsun fan, and find the Ip Man movies meh. :P

i'd binge some of the vids for this channel if you are on lockdown. good channel for novices to learn the ins and outs of boxing and mma.

also, if it makes you feel better, this is one of like......2 vids on the channel featuring lee.
    Might look in on it, sure.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Did they do the toilet licking challenge?

Yes, that is indeed a thing.
    I wish.

one is..........."special", if you get my meaning. mom had to get into his ass for saying **** about the virus that he knows nothing about and doesn't really do what you are suppose to do, I.E. social distancing.

the other is a thug who slings crack out of my late grandmother's house and goes out after dark for..........reasons. also, he has a compromised immune system thanks to sickle cell but hey. when has that stopped him from going out and doing dumbass ****?

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I wish.

one is..........."special", if you get my meaning. mom had to get into his ass for saying **** about the virus that he knows nothing about and doesn't really do what you are suppose to do, I.E. social distancing.

the other is a thug who slings crack out of my late grandmother's house and goes out after dark for..........reasons. also, he has a compromised immune system thanks to sickle cell but hey. when has that stopped him from going out and doing dumbass ****?
    ...Jeez, cannot blame ya here.

There's being a dumbass and there's being a special kind that's way too dumb to live as sad as that sounds.

...Now even tigers in the zoo are being infected....

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Now even tigers in the zoo are being infected....
    Aren’t animals like carriers? Meaning it does not bother them but they can infect people? That’s why bats are not dying from it, or is the tiger bad off?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Was happy at the out come. Though in reality a competent machismo trainer lay out would massacre Goro. Like more effortless than that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Aren’t animals like carriers? Meaning it does not bother them but they can infect people? That’s why bats are not dying from it, or is the tiger bad off?
    Nah, just surprised about the morning news that said yep, they're now infected.

Watching some of Gerald McClellan’s boxing matches and it’s a shame his career ended the way that it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    this one...........i didn't like. not because of who won, mainly because I'm not a big fan of either guy, but the leaps in logic they made in regards to feats.

but then again, this is death battle.

Extraordinary Member

this one...........i didn't like. not because of who won, mainly because I'm not a big fan of either guy, but the leaps in logic they made in regards to feats.

but then again, this is death battle.
    Eh, both series have a bit of a dearth in feats. Taking some leaps is kind of necesary

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Eh, both series have a bit of a dearth in feats. Taking some leaps is kind of necesary
    still the leaps in logic.

i mean, that whole kabal thing? i don't even think him and kabal fought in either timeline.