Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I see.

Then I too shall prepare for weird, unnerving and heart-stomping shenanigans.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Either they're trolling a bit early for April 1st, or Games Workshop has just heavily hinted at Lion El'Jonson's return.

Edit: And yup, he is officially back.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 03-22-2023 at 08:41 PM.

Everywhere from Pinterest to DeviantArt is filled to burst with AI-generated pieces, at a rate that feels obnoxiously like spam.

On the one hand, I don't mind as long as these pieces are tagged and therefore able to be filtered out, but the sheer number of overnight prompters flooding their volumes of content is really mucking things up, from finding references in the former, to searching for new trending material in the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I'm both joyful and morose, knowing that one member will missing for this reunion.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

The Murata version of One Punch Man continues to be more simple and less well written than the original webcomic. :/

I like the art but I'm seriously considering dropping it because its just kind of depressing to read a version of this story that I find to be consistently less good than the original.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Hah, beat you to it!

But it's worth being shared twice. I am excited. Especially for Zack and Billy to take center stage. The CGI Zords hyped me up more than I expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'm both joyful and morose, knowing that one member will missing for this reunion.
    Trini and Tommy being missing due to their respective actress/actor's death does place quite a somber mood over the whole special. But it's also nice to know that they'll be honored in the special.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    One Piece needs to calm down. This chapter was a whole lot this week.
    Indeed. I appreciate the info we get on Shanks in this chapter.

Does this put Shanks above Big Mom and Kaido in general? spoilers:
    Considering that Kid actually stayed up after getting hit by their attacks while Shanks just took him down with one blow.
    end of spoilers

Indeed. I appreciate the info we get on Shanks in this chapter.

Does this put Shanks above Big Mom and Kaido in general? spoilers:
    Considering that Kid actually stayed up after getting hit by their attacks while Shanks just took him down with one blow.
    end of spoilers
    I had a couple of thoughts on this.

spoilers:
    - In chapter, Shanks queries if Kidd has truly healed from his fight in Wano, so he might not be at 100%

- Whenever Kidd took hits from Big Mom or Kaido, he was usually in his Punk Gibson mech thing so it presumably took the majority of the damage. When Big Mom hit him with Ikkoku Sovereignty and it busted up the mecha but Kidd seemed less hurt than you'd think. When Shanks hit him, he just had a big cannon in front of him and therefore perhaps less defence than usual.

- Shanks also rushed him because of his precognition ability so Kidd was fully off-guard for a hit from a dude of Shanks' magnitude.

- Shanks also hit him with a technique that we last saw used by Gol D Roger casually to dismiss Oden so it's safe to say that Shanks wasn't playing around in the slightest.

If anything, Killer being dropped by the blowback is more wild to me.
    end of spoilers

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

CLIMATE CHANGE
    Convo already happened, I don't have anything to really add that wasn't already said, but I agree it's a dire situation, and I wish it wasn't so damned complicated to get to fixing.

RPG SYSTEMS
    Ruins actually got me thinking of making a new game, myself, though my policy has always been to make stripped-down versions of things for simplicity's sake. Was going for more of a "co-writing, but with dice rolls for tie-breakers and iffy scenarios." I didn't get very far in it, though. :V

But definitely, you could sell your own RPG books on places like Gumroad, Itch.io, and probably Amazon.

Huh. Some part of me never really cared for these "twenty-thirty-forty years later, let's drag the old actors in for another go" type projects, but Rangers as a series has always gone back and referenced it's long history, so it doesn't feel forced in this instance. Looks like a fun throwback.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    But definitely, you could sell your own RPG books on places like Gumroad, Itch.io, and probably Amazon.
    I have a broad "do not interact with Amazon," rule because it's an awful company and I hate it, and apparently the owner of Gumroad is a right dick so I'd avoid those platforms for preference.

So Itchio it shall be when I get around to it.

I have a broad "do not interact with Amazon," rule because it's an awful company and I hate it, and apparently the owner of Gumroad is a right dick so I'd avoid those platforms for preference.
    Fair enough for Amazon.

I forgot there was a controversy about Gumroad not too long ago, too.

Can't find nothing that don't have skeletons. :S

So Itchio it shall be when I get around to it.
    Cool. I think it's probably the best place you'd get traction of the three anyway.

Extraordinary Member

I had a couple of thoughts on this.

spoilers:
    - In chapter, Shanks queries if Kidd has truly healed from his fight in Wano, so he might not be at 100%

- Whenever Kidd took hits from Big Mom or Kaido, he was usually in his Punk Gibson mech thing so it presumably took the majority of the damage. When Big Mom hit him with Ikkoku Sovereignty and it busted up the mecha but Kidd seemed less hurt than you'd think. When Shanks hit him, he just had a big cannon in front of him and therefore perhaps less defence than usual.

- Shanks also rushed him because of his precognition ability so Kidd was fully off-guard for a hit from a dude of Shanks' magnitude.

- Shanks also hit him with a technique that we last saw used by Gol D Roger casually to dismiss Oden so it's safe to say that Shanks wasn't playing around in the slightest.

If anything, Killer being dropped by the blowback is more wild to me.
    end of spoilers
    All fair points.

spoilers:
    Kidd was probably also a bit high on the experience of defeating a Yonko, thus overestimating just how effective it would be to go in laser cannon-a-blazing.

Shanks on the other hand saw how dangerous Kidd would be with his quite frankly ridiculous Observation haki and decided to just remove the threat in one go without underestimating Kidd just because he's relatively new to the Yonko level fights.

So while it's a solid victory for Shanks, there are enough caveats to not undermine Kidd or the other Yonko he's fought. And I'd guess Killer isn't fully recovered either, and was more focused on taking care of Kidd instead of trying to block anything.
    end of spoilers

In short, good day for Shanks.

Playable Amy, Oh and also Knuckles in Sonic CD.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

So, TMNT: The Last Ronin is getting its own adaptation as an action RPG.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!