Page 2531 of 2531 FirstFirst ... 1531203124312481252125272528252925302531
Results 37,951 to 37,960 of 37960

Wow the ending of Season 1 of the webcomic Moonchild sure was something. Got to see how the ghost lady who follows the main character around died , and the reason why she died is disturbing. spoilers:
    4 years ago in the webtoon the woman who was carrying her boyfriend's child was brutally beating and kidnapped by her half brother. Who was really messed up.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Before he kidnapped her the guy didn't know she was his half sister and wanted to marry her, but than his father told him,and the guy just deny the truth. The sick bastard still wanted to married and sweet home Alabama with her even though he knew she his half sister, but since he knew he couldn't do that he ended her life instead. He killed the baby that half sister had with her boyfriend, and killed her by smash her skull in with a fire iron.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    The main character who is the Moonchild sees all this take place with the help of demon flowers that contain the Ghost lady's memories. So for 34 years this guy got away with the murder of his half sister and her child, and became the director of a hospital, but he was found out and it was found he kept the corpse of his half sister's child. This guy gets savagely beating by the main character, torture by a demon off screen and arrested by the police
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    that's not were season 1 of the webtoon ends, it ends one of the main character's closest allies shockingly betraying him and smashing his head into glass window.
    end of spoilers
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

OCS with no artwork: Amazing Gal ( Meta) , Johnny Wolf ( human) , Fang ( Anthropomorphic Great Dane), Helga Stonewall ( Troll/ Bearfolk), Victoria Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Jenkins Stonewall , Sophia Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), David Stonewall , The Amazon Queen Corinethia Xykiaff ( Troll / Bearfolk), Rocky Stonewall, Barracus Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Bell Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk),

Hey guys. (And Sharp, I still owe you an actual response, but things have been a bit busy and intense in a whole range of ways, an example of which you’re about to see.)

I’m currently on the way to London, to the hospital where my mum is dying. We’ve had the message to say “if you need to say your goodbyes, now’s the time”.

At some point over the next two or three days, I will officially be an orphan.

Things are sub-optimal.
    Chief Curmudgeon

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Hey guys. (And Sharp, I still owe you an actual response, but things have been a bit busy and intense in a whole range of ways, an example of which youíre about to see.)

Iím currently on the way to London, to the hospital where my mum is dying. Weíve had the message to say ďif you need to say your goodbyes, nowís the timeĒ.

Things are sub-optimal.
    Ah, no, Beadle.

I was letting you alone to avoid bugging you (I know things are stressful), but I should have checked in to see if there was a specific reason. Sorry.

Please take care of yourself. It's going to be hard, but try.

I'm so sorry.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Hey guys. (And Sharp, I still owe you an actual response, but things have been a bit busy and intense in a whole range of ways, an example of which you’re about to see.)

I’m currently on the way to London, to the hospital where my mum is dying. We’ve had the message to say “if you need to say your goodbyes, now’s the time”.

Things are sub-optimal.
    My condolences, Beadle. Hang in there.

Things are sub-optimal.
    Sorry to hear that Beadle, hope things go as well as they can.
    ďThe master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.Ē
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Things are sub-optimal.
    My condolences. Hang in there.

Ultimate Member

Things are sub-optimal.
    I'm so sorry Beadle. Please try to take care of yourself and be with people you love.

Things are sub-optimal.
    Stay strong, losing a loved one is alwasy hard. And my condolences as well.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

Things are sub-optimal.
    My condolences.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar

Things are sub-optimal.
    I’m sorry, hoss. My condolences.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM