Page 2458 of 2458 FirstFirst ... 1458195823582408244824542455245624572458
Results 36,856 to 36,861 of 36861

Dandadan: Oh, this doesn't bode well. spoilers:
    Zuma's possessed by the Fairy Tale Card and the boosted power he's been endowed could tear his body apart. Momo and the others use the Medusa card to minimize the damage from Zuma's attacks, but they just barely buffer the worst of it. Eventually, Momo suffers a critical injury, which I'm pretty certain is going to result in Okarun going over the edge in the next chapter.
    end of spoilers

In other news, I finally looked into Centuria. I'm definitely locked in as I find Julian to be a well-rounded and empathetic character, and I approve of the lovecraftian aesthetic as well as the faustian elements in the narrative.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    oh so he does lose the sleeves, what will people complain about now?!
    That he's too tall.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

As a relatively new Tekken player, I've begun to appreciate commentator analysis, especially since even while hands on in the game, I often have no idea what's going on.

As an Asuka player, seeing the handful of pros playing her is inspirational.

Understanding why she kinda sucks, well, lol

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    As a relatively new Tekken player, I've begun to appreciate commentator analysis, especially since even while hands on in the game, I often have no idea what's going on.

As an Asuka player, seeing the handful of pros playing her is inspirational.

Understanding why she kinda sucks, well, lol
    PhidX is goated

I haven't been playing TK since the patch broke bugs and now apparently the new one broke matchmaking tho but when they fix things I'll probably be back
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    PhidX is goated

I haven't been playing TK since the patch broke bugs and now apparently the new one broke matchmaking tho but when they fix things I'll probably be back
    He really is. Breaking down the layers of gameplay has helped make me a bit more situationally aware, even if execution is still lacking aha. I've kinda resigned myself to quick matches, being hard stuck at Shinryu with several knowledge gaps.

And yeah, it's a bit of a shame. Not only does the patch make it harder for you to train up alternate characters, but they still haven't done anything about the pluggers as far as I know.

This bitch-made, unsporting attitude, unfortunately, cannot be cured by some technical process, but like, something would be better than nothing.
    Last edited by grampagen; Yesterday at 11:54 PM.